• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deljzc's Quarterback Rating (DQR) - 2019 Regular Season

I always think it is easier to make a gunslinger shy rather than make a shy quarterback have the heart to throw downfield.

It's easier to move a quarterbacks eyes from downfield to closer than change a quarterback too focused on the line of scrimmage and pressure back downfield.

Winston is a very interesting reclamation project. To me, it's all about his football I.Q. There's a bit of Dante Culpepper and Kerry Collins in his game. Old-school guys our old-school traditional scouts and coaches will like when reviewing film.

I reviewed the film on him coming out of college. I didn't like him or Mariotta coming out. Winston is a TO machine and it isn't just the WRs screwing up. He has head scratching WTF was that Ints. It's almost as if he is color blind and can't tell who's the WR and who is the CB.

I remember when he was drafted all the talking heads said that he was super smart and was a virtual genius when it came to football. I never saw it in college and I don't see it in the NFL.

I reviewed the film on him coming out of college. I didn't like him or Mariotta coming out. Winston is a TO machine and it isn't just the WRs screwing up. He has head scratching WTF was that Ints. It's almost as if he is color blind and can't tell who's the WR and who is the CB.

I remember when he was drafted all the talking heads said that he was super smart and was a virtual genius when it came to football. I never saw it in college and I don't see it in the NFL.

Was he the one who just had an eye correction?