• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Deny climate change? Off to the gulag for you!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/1...d-be-put-on-trial-to-fight-climate-emergency/

https://lidblog.com/prosecution-climate-change-deniers/

by Warner Todd Huston and Jeffdunetz

But supporting the Green New Deal was not all Fonda demanded. She also called for the prosecution and jailing of all who disagree with her. I guess that means me.
“Now, because of the fossil fuel industry, it’s too late for moderation,” she bellowed. “And given the emergency, it’s those who believe in moderation, in pre-Trump business as usual, who are truly delusional. And those who lie and continue to lie about what they’re doing to the environment should be put on trial, not awarded tax cuts and made secretaries of state.”

Fonda closed urging people to increase their activism and encouraged the press to talk more about climate change to pass on the propaganda she hopes will convince people to accede to her demands for social change and throwing Americans like me in jail.

Me? I can think of one person who absolutely, definitively should be at the end of a rope for treason.

hanoi_jane.jpg

Fonda called returning POWs "hypocrites and liars," adding, "These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed. ... Pilots were saying it was the policy of the Vietnamese and that it was systematic. I believe that's a lie."

https://patriotpost.us/pages/80-traitor-hanoi-jane-fonda

She is still alive. I don't think treason has a statute of limitations. Rope, lamp post, some assembly required.

Me? I can think of one person who absolutely, definitively should be at the end of a rope for treason.

hanoi_jane.jpg

Fonda called returning POWs "hypocrites and liars," adding, "These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed. ... Pilots were saying it was the policy of the Vietnamese and that it was systematic. I believe that's a lie."

https://patriotpost.us/pages/80-traitor-hanoi-jane-fonda

She is still alive. I don't think treason has a statute of limitations. Rope, lamp post, some assembly required.

we have an ogre skilled in this sort of handiwork

I would give the Ogre a nice golf clap if he did that. But not too long of a clap since this is long overdue.

Lived through this, and a few of my high school classmates never came home from this.

She doesn't deserve to breathe.

What I find inexplicable is that the same group of people, leftists, who accuse Trump of being a traitor, and who accuse him of working for Russia and want him in jail for being a Russian agent, with literally no proof, at all, of any such claim blithely skip to a Hanoi Jane play or movie and simply ignore the palpable, irrefutable evidence of her traitorous behavior.

Can you imagine the fate that would have befallen an actress who toured Germany in 1944, sat at a Nazi anti-aircraft gun, and called American POW's liars??

They are coming for your single family homes next, racists

Off to the projects with you!

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family Housing, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment

Virginia House Del. Ibraheem Samirah introduced a bill that would override local zoning officials to permit multi-family housing in every neighborhood, changing the character of quiet suburbs.

Oregon passed a similar bill, following moves by cities such as Minneapolis; Austin, Texas; and Seattle.

Proponents say urban lifestyles are better for the environment and that suburbs are bastions of racial segregation.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/23/virginia-house-zoning-environment/

--------------

Behold, the liberal utopia

26062664._SX540_.jpg

Last edited:
They are coming for your single family homes next, racists

Off to the projects with you!

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family Housing, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment

Virginia House Del. Ibraheem Samirah introduced a bill that would override local zoning officials to permit multi-family housing in every neighborhood, changing the character of quiet suburbs.

My rule for buying residential property is this:

I will NOT have any multi-unit residences within 5 miles of my home. Why? Apartments are home to criminals.

"But, but, but ... not all apartment dwellers are criminals, not even close!!" True. Do not dispute that statement at all.

But all criminals are apartment dwellers. Sorry, just the facts.

Lived through this, and a few of my high school classmates never came home from this.

Thank you for your service and sacrifice, Zona. Agreed she's lower than pond scum. Her brother was a scumbag as well.

BTK and many other killers disagree with you. Just saying.

Not all criminals are apartment dwellers.

A vast majority are, I'll grant you that.

I've done the research on this - 99% agree, apartment dwellers are the cause. It's the consensus among criminal scientists.
Did our annual Christmas lights family tour tonight. I noticed that apartments dwellers do not decorate their yards for Christmas. Clearly because they are out committing crimes. Their eyes are also closer together. Genetics are a ***** but what u gonna do.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

My rule for buying residential property is this:

I will NOT have any multi-unit residences within 5 miles of my home. Why? Apartments are home to criminals.

"But, but, but ... not all apartment dwellers are criminals, not even close!!" True. Do not dispute that statement at all.

Well what about dollar stores....huh ?

Food deserts, which plague both rural and urban communities whose common tie is elevated poverty rates, have been defined by the U. S. Department of Agriculture as low-income census tracts in which a substantial number or proportion of the population has low access to supermarkets or large grocery stores. Food deserts also lack fresh fruit, vegetables and other healthy whole foods, and a significant number (at least 500 people) or share (at least 33%) of the population is greater than half a mile from the nearest supermarket, supercenter or large grocery store. For households without automobiles, in areas without transit, that can make food shopping nearly impossible.

https://www.bisnow.com/national/new...00369?utm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser

https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/1...d-be-put-on-trial-to-fight-climate-emergency/

https://lidblog.com/prosecution-climate-change-deniers/

by Warner Todd Huston and Jeffdunetz

But supporting the Green New Deal was not all Fonda demanded. She also called for the prosecution and jailing of all who disagree with her. I guess that means me.

Fonda closed urging people to increase their activism and encouraged the press to talk more about climate change to pass on the propaganda she hopes will convince people to accede to her demands for social change and throwing Americans like me in jail.

She can go die in a mother ******* fire. I wish the VC would have kept her sorry shitbag traitorous ***.

I wasn't going to springboard off this, but I am drinking now so...well...not trying anymore. I grew up in a town next to a small army base. I am probably a few years younger than you, but a lot of friends of mine had no father or brother or who had same with missing body parts or other post battle trauma. I remember the first time I learned about Hanoi Jane and just seethed. The beauty of this country is she does get to speak her mind. Another beauty of this country is that I get to feel the way I do about this dumb *****. **** her and the oxygen she breaths.

I may be a card carrying independent with my politics, but one thing I believe firmly in is our troops. Hell, my wife is a disabled veteran...damn, I will stop typing before I get going...**** Hanoi Jane.

No, keep going Hoot! This is the place to do it.

And tell your wife some random guy from your Steelers message board thanks her for her service and sacrifice. My dad came home from Vietnam with all of his limbs, but those jungles affected his mind/life forever.

Last edited:
No, keep going Hoot! This is the place to do it.

And tell your wife some random guy from your Steelers message board thanks her for her service and sacrifice. My dad came home from Vietnam with all of his limbs, but those jungles affected his mind/life forever.

thanks. and thanks to your Dad for his service as well.

You don't even have to deny climate change to draw the ire of the climate lunatics. You just have to disagree that the climate is going to kill us all in X amount of years and you are a target for hate.

I may be a card carrying independent with my politics, but one thing I believe firmly in is our troops.

I think there may be many more out there like us than we think. I'm a registered Libertarian in California, still, even after they haven't had a candidate worth a **** for a long time (maybe ever) and I can't vote in the Primary. But I can vote on the potential President who's going to ultimately preside over this country's future, and present.

I like being essentially an independent in that you're not beholden to one of the two in this ****** up two-party system (sorry, Reps) and can listen to the talking points as more of an even-minded, non-partisan citizen of the country.

I obviously agree with many more of the conservative Republican ideals, but I just can't stand all of the bullshit posturing, partisan devotees and false promises etc. of Republican politicians.

Just an aside, Susan Sarandon is crazy for supporting Bernie Sanders IMO, but she said it best and most honestly when she said that she was more afraid of Hillary Clinton's warmongering w/ other countries, than of Trump's wall.

You don't even have to deny climate change to draw the ire of the climate lunatics. You just have to disagree that the climate is going to kill us all in X amount of years and you are a target for hate.

Until somebody (anybody) on the "Climate Crisis" side starts to get serious about a substantial uptick in the use of Nuclear Energy, there's really no debating the particulars. Reforestation, recycling, minimizing consumption & the use of alternative forms of energy make a minimal impact when you consider the entirety of the world's population.

Geothermal energy sounds like a pretty reasonable alternative until I read about it being limited to areas near tectonic plate boundaries in the earth. And I'm not sure about the sustainability or realistic application of biogas and wave energy etc.

No one has successfully explained to me how global warming is bad. I look and see if the weather is warmer then growing seasons are longer and if the oceans rise it will wipe out houses on the coasts owned by rich white people, the only people who can afford houses on the beach except for Bomma. Folks who live in the desert now, well it's still going to be desert.

They've been pulling this environment/climate **** for 60 years. Same song sung the same way...immediate impending doom..insert date... date passes..move date..tweak the message..set date. date passes...move date. reaffirm the end is near..end doesn't come..just repeat.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't really try to get the world to clean up. The oceans in particular...rain forests..lots of oxygen producing green things.

But the climate nonsense they spew now is just stupid. The climate has changed dramatically over time. Just ask the dinosaurs about instant climate change. Actually we're more likely to get obliterated by an asteroid. Someplace in space some big ole hauling *** rock has our name on it.

The world will eventually end. I don't know how,i just know it won't be by flood.

Last edited:
I think there may be many more out there like us than we think. I'm a registered Libertarian in California, still, even after they haven't had a candidate worth a **** for a long time (maybe ever) and I can't vote in the Primary. But I can vote on the potential President who's going to ultimately preside over this country's future, and present.

I like being essentially an independent in that you're not beholden to one of the two in this ****** up two-party system (sorry, Reps) and can listen to the talking points as more of an even-minded, non-partisan citizen of the country.

I obviously agree with many more of the conservative Republican ideals, but I just can't stand all of the bullshit posturing, partisan devotees and false promises etc. of Republican politicians.

Just an aside, Susan Sarandon is crazy for supporting Bernie Sanders IMO, but she said it best and most honestly when she said that she was more afraid of Hillary Clinton's warmongering w/ other countries, than of Trump's wall.

bottom line is I vote for who I think best represents my interests and not on party lines even if that means voting "off the grid". The nation needs a viable third party, but it will never get one until folks are wiling to vote outside the box. I admit, I am one conflicted ****...I believe in conservative fiscal policies, but I see no reason why any child in this country should be without food, basic healthcare, and fair education. The latter views tend to get me labeled incorrectly. I don't believe in free food for life, but I do believe in handing someone a fishing rod and teaching them to fish.

Amen, Hoot. The two-party system and lack of term limits in this country is like overcooked bacon, or no bacon at all.