• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Does anybody like BACON—————?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I like BACON, all times of the day.

I like BACON when I was administrating the RED HOT POKER to cheatriots & company.

I like BACON when the STEELERS are winning, even if by 1 point.

I like BACON when they “jacked” the Raiders for Little chest.

I like BACON when the O’Canada got fired mid season.

I like BACON when slash lets me run the prediction thread.

I like BACON when Jalen Warren blocks for TDs.

I like BACON for a lot of reasons, anyone else like BACON ?????

Salute the nation

He did it again, now I will need to make a BLT within the week.

Lets talk Peppered bacon.

How much better is it than regular bacon?
did anyone get peppered bacon for Christmas besides me?
random question? does anyone add pepper to peppered Bacon?

I love BACON. Just plain BACON, BACON with eggs, or a BACON sammich, or wrapped around a filet Mignon. Or even BACON in green beans. Who don't love BACON? :love:

I’ve never been a huge fan of bacon. I mean, I’ll eat it for breakfast if there’s no other option, or perhaps on a burger but I can take it or leave it. I’d rather eat a spicy breakfast sausage in all honesty.

All of that said I am a fan of bacon wrapped asparagus and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers.

I do like green eggs and bacon..

iu

Anyone familiar with cooking the old fashioned Smithfield Virginia baked hams? The kind that are salted and not refrigerated... If so, what is the trick? I know you have to soak them in a tub of water for a couple days (and frequently change the water) but even after following the directions, ours was inedible because it was so salty. Haven't tried it since and those in my family who might have cooked one are long buried. Thanks.

I like BACON, all times of the day.

I like BACON when I was administrating the RED HOT POKER to cheatriots & company.

I like BACON when the STEELERS are winning, even if by 1 point.

I like BACON when they “jacked” the Raiders for Little chest.

I like BACON when the O’Canada got fired mid season.

I like BACON when slash lets me run the prediction thread.

I like BACON when Jalen Warren blocks for TDs.

I like BACON for a lot of reasons, anyone else like BACON ?????

Salute the nation
May I remind you .......good sir ... that this is a Football Forum

As such it strictly condemns the use of terms like "BACON" in any thread outside of the Official Game Day Menu Thread

These rules are put in place to protect the Old Fulks who habit this site ....that have nothing better to do with their tired lives

It is just cruel to make us drool ....... for those things our wives restrict like BACON ... do we deny or chastise them when they crave a Hot Sausage?

I think Not

Please refrain from Ham ing it up in the future .......and do your best to Meat the demands and regulations of this site

Remember there are Livers at Steak here

You may however converse about throwing the Old Pigskin around

Carry ON
this message sponsored by Maple Leaf Bacon

c65e8963516589bc4862e04db478707f.jpg

As such it strictly condemns the use of terms like "BACON" in any thread outside of the Official Game Day Menu Thread

These rules are put in place to protect the Old Fulks who habit this site ....that have nothing better to do with their tired lives

It is just cruel to make us drool ....... for those things our wives restrict like BACON ... do we deny or chastise them when they crave a Hot Sausage?

I think Not

Please refrain from Ham ing it up in the future .......and do your best to Meat the demands and regulations of this site

Carry ON

You must have missed section 3.2 of the SN regulation book stating that bacon was an appropriate thread within all forums. Further, those who complain do not get fruit cup at dinner.

Sorry. I don't make the rules..

Anyone familiar with cooking the old fashioned Smithfield Virginia baked hams? The kind that are salted and not refrigerated... If so, what is the trick? I know you have to soak them in a tub of water for a couple days (and frequently change the water) but even after following the directions, ours was inedible because it was so salty. Haven't tried it since and those in my family who might have cooked one are long buried. Thanks.
We just had a Schwan's spiral sliced ham. All we had to do what oven heat it and it was pretty damn tasty. And I am not such a huge ham lover.

I think Not

Carry ON

Reminds me. Is their a dislike button?

Just got our annual half pig. Best bacon there is.