• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

Kiss my ***. We never learn.

ARE, part 2

Well, there's a big **** you to Ben

leaving talent on the board for ...

Dri-Archer-3.jpg

Need to get my 4-year old to opt for the draft. He is bigger than Archer.

now I'm dissapointed

We haven't had an impact returner in many moons.

This is a good pick.

OK. There is no ******* way Dri Archer was the best player on the steelers board, so i call bullshit on them claiming they just go by their board and don't consider need or position.

Need to get my 4-year old to opt for the draft. He is bigger than Archer.

If he can run a 4.2 forty and average 9 ypc sign him up!

Awesome. A deep draft in tall WRs, and we take yet another midget RB. The Steelers must watch Game of Thrones, we now have Tyrion.

Maybe this is a similar school of thought to 'improving protection thru weapons'. Don't have to draft a tall WR, just draft a midget and suddenly your smurf WRs look like giants.

Damn it, no TE, no big WR. WTF?

You're on to something; but, I think we need Red Zone targets. I think this pick was strictly made by Coach Haley - ie. Dexter McCluster

Well, as a slot guy/3rd down back he'll surely see action. He's got all kinds of end around/reverse/pitchback trick play potential.

But when was the last time we returned punts and kickoffs with any kind of regularity. Special teams can win a game, just ask Nick Saban, he'll tell you all about it.

I like the pick, and if used properly, he could be the Steelers secret weapon.

So far, I'm digging this draft. We may have put two starters and one special teams star on the roster with 3 picks, all of which were at or below the 50 yard line of each round.