• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

Louis Nix just went in the spot that would have been our pick if Cleveland did not have it (and it was traded through multiple teams). Just thought that was interesting.

Oh, and the fact that Nix could be on the same line with JJ Watt and Clowney.

Hell, I could play NT on that line - 6'2" 209 lbs.

Louis Nix just went in the spot that would have been our pick if Cleveland did not have it (and it was traded through multiple teams). Just thought that was interesting.

Oh, and the fact that Nix could be on the same line with JJ Watt and Clowney.

LOL... I was just thinking the same thing. I am still glad we have Shamarko Thomas.

But, wow... that DLine for the Texans could be scary good... for a long time.

Emma Sanders part 2 just went to Philly

and a nice **** YOU to the Chiefs

Bummer. There goes Gaines. Tho the Steelers aren't going D-side with their next pick anyways.

we'll get EJ Gaines in Round 4

I'd take Moncrief because I feel he has a higher floor but Bryant has a higher ceiling.

I think Moncrief is probably rated a little higher. I prefer Bryant. Carl Bradford could be a sleeper, but I think he has the best chance to slip into the 4th.

Moncrief and Ellington were visitors. But it's about time for the WRs to start running again. Not sure if he's on their board, but imo Brandon Thomas should be in play soon.

edit: Bryant was a visitor too. Moncrief and Brown just went off. Brown was also a visitor. Guessing it comes down to Bryant or Ellington.

Last edited:
Bryant. but I still go defense round 3

Moncrief is gone

I guess we won't worry lol Colts got moncrief.

Would not be surprised if Bruce Ellington was picked by the Carolina Panthers. They like Gamecocks on their team, tend to nab them pretty regularly.

I'll say it again - Norwood should now be higher on our board. BIG PLAY WR and he can catch and run routes!

Well... STINK!

Gaines is gone.Maybe Aikens from Liberty? Aggressive against the run and good ball skills.

Ellington and Tiny Richardson are the BPA

Rashaad Reynolds is the best CB left

Damn, was hoping John Brown would last a little longer.....