• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

Brown from Pitt st.??? Thanks Bruce lol

Maybe the steelers know of a CB that will be a free agent next year they can sign?

Panthers took the G from LSU, Turner. Ellington and Bryant still around at WR...

Keith McGill and Jaylen Watkins are still there at CB

Antonio Richardson is still there
Daquan Jones is, too

Yeah Supe a lot to chose from glad we waited in a way we got a lot of picks day 4

Clowns probably take Bryant.

they need a WR...they take a RB
dumbasses

Twitter say the Steelers don't like Bryant (by Twitter I mean Steelers beat reporters like Dulac, Wexell etc.)

I'm thinking the steelers are between Jeffcoat, Bryant, Ellington

PICK IS IN

excellent time for a commercial

Kevin Norwood, WR
Height: 6-2 Weight: 198
Class: rSr Hometown: D'Iberville, MS
Prospect Rank: 93 Position Rank: 16
ANALYSISCOMBINEFULL PLAYER PAGE

PLAYER ANALYSIS
Average size and speed athlete, but he has excellent hand-eye coordination. Underutilized at Alabama.

Norwood looks like a good slot guy. I'd take him in the 4th if we skip a WR here.

Wexell and those guys were also calling for Chrichton in the 2nd. I think they are being fed information because it is being tweeted out. In fact, not once have they even been close. Not stating the Steelers take Bryant, but take it for what it is worth.

Jerick McKinnon? really? you have AP and you waste a 3rd round pick on a ******* RB?
good.

If I'm true to my board I take Tiny Richardson. Need I take McGill. Want I take Dri Archer. What I think we take Bryant.