• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dusting Off Pickett Jersey for TNF.

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
I’m ready boys! Game 3 at my new Steeler Bar tonight in NE Houston,Tx. Although I have Amazon Prime and can watch from home I’m still going to join the Steeler faithful tonight.
The suds will be flowing, the crowd will be loud and opinionated, I’m sure a few expletives will be shouted out but hay, that’s what it’s all about.
I’m looking for the Browns to try and force their will on the Steelers with their power running game thus trying to control the time of possession.
I hate to say it but with what one day of practice this short week I cannot see much changing with the dink and dunk offense. Hopefully and I say that cautiously they try and work the ball deep to Pickens a few times to get these CBs and Safety’s to back up but we shall see. I’m not holding out hope that we will see much change in the offensive game plan though. And if what I’ve been hearing and reading that Mitch is not allowed to audible at the los on certain plays then that’s screwed up. He’s a six year veteran for Pete sake. Let’s hope we see some new wrinkles tonight from the Canadian Bacon Offense which to me looks over cooked and burnt.

The Last time I saw the Browns beating up on the Steelers I raged at the TV, grabbed a lawn chair and a sixer and sat in my back yard as the snow dumped on me. We did end up winning the game but I don't know if I can go through that again.

Luckily, that sweet old lady CAH had recorded the game and she burned a copy for me so that I could see the comeback win. I still have it. Miss her.

could a Pickett jersey really accumulate dust yet? If so might be time to clean the old vents
its Texas. they live in barns in Texas.

Did Sean Payton just hint that he wants to coach the Steelers?

I took the afternoon off. I'm at a local bar drinking Oktoberfest and eating wings.
My boy!!!

I just got home. The advantage of living in Salt Lake City is the game comes on at 5PM and you know I'm about to pour a few drinks to pre-game!!!

Picked up this new jersey on my walk home...

Attachments

• 20220922_152134.jpg
    20220922_152134.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 11
My boy!!!

I just got home. The advantage of living in Salt Lake City is the game comes on at 5PM and you know I'm about to pour a few drinks to pre-game!!!

Are those prescription? Going to be updating a few pairs soon...

My boy!!!

I hope you washed it first. Coolie could have been wearing it.

Yep - fully loaded prescriptions too!!! Bifocal w/ blue screen and tint (obviously). Scratch resistant too...

Eyeglass World w/ my vision insurance is da bomb!!!
Going to see what my VA has. But I know I can get a clear and a sunglass.

My boy!!!

We have a new and improved "Cool Shades" in Steeler Nation

Why would anyone wish Pickett into this Canada mess?

Why would anyone wish Pickett into this Canada mess?
My thinking is he could be more accurate in-between the ****** play calling. Resulting in more RedZone opportunities.

I’m ready boys! Game 3 at my new Steeler Bar tonight in NE Houston,Tx. Although I have Amazon Prime and can watch from home I’m still going to join the Steeler faithful tonight.
The suds will be flowing, the crowd will be loud and opinionated, I’m sure a few expletives will be shouted out but hay, that’s what it’s all about.
I’m looking for the Browns to try and force their will on the Steelers with their power running game thus trying to control the time of possession.
I hate to say it but with what one day of practice this short week I cannot see much changing with the dink and dunk offense. Hopefully and I say that cautiously they try and work the ball deep to Pickens a few times to get these CBs and Safety’s to back up but we shall see. I’m not holding out hope that we will see much change in the offensive game plan though. And if what I’ve been hearing and reading that Mitch is not allowed to audible at the los on certain plays then that’s screwed up. He’s a six year veteran for Pete sake. Let’s hope we see some new wrinkles tonight from the Canadian Bacon Offense which to me looks over cooked and burnt.
It is his first year in the system. You can't be to careful can you?......

That said. Didn't they limit Ben last year? Watch any other game....all QBs are slinging the the ball all over the field. Vets, rookies and no name guys. Not here in the Burgh though. Crazy

It's really concerning see the big plays that Tribby missed down the field last week...
I think he would be more handicapped than Mitch…we are seeing the same results as last year with a HoF quarterback. I hope we don’t see Pickett and his potential be screwed by this asshat in the booth.

Pickens, DJ, Claypool, and Muth be like Keyshawn. “Just throw me the damn ball”.
Come on Canada, Tomlin, and Mitch, don’t be afraid, it’ll be alright.

My boy!!!

AWESOME you are

Salute the nation