• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

BREAKING NEWS

It is estimated smoking is the cause for 480,000 deaths per year in the USA.
The flu 36,000. Ebola 1.

Score a big one for the media scare machine.

No disrespect to any arm forces folks but wtf does our military know about this kind of ****. BO should go and kiss some sick folks

BREAKING NEWS

It is estimated smoking is the cause for 480,000 deaths per year in the USA.
The flu 36,000. Ebola 1.

Score a big one for the media scare machine.
You're saying Obama's military response was an overreaction to media hype?

Ahh 1 or 4.500 what's the difference? It's a crisis that seems to point to negativity towards somebody I stand behind politically so I will let my political mind completely cloud over my good sense, just like basically everyone else in the world.

Seriously if there is a major outbreak in this country every politician even remotely culpable ought to be publicly hung for incompetence. Public health trumps political correctness. The African countries beating this are doing so with forced quarantines and limits on travel, not whistling past the graveyard and comforting lies

What does the military know about setting up medical facilities? Ever watched Mash?

One of the first things to go up in any conflict area, are medical facilities. The US military is most likely the world's
leading experts on setting up field medical facilities.

My prediction is by June of 2015, Ebola is likely to be vanquished. Canada believes it has a vaccine that is ready to be tested.
Money is flooding in to help. Recent days, Paul Allen, 9 million donation, The Zuckerberg's 25 million donation.

What does the military know about setting up medical facilities? Ever watched Mash?

One of the first things to go up in any conflict area, are medical facilities. The US military is most likely the world's

My prediction is by June of 2015, Ebola is likely to be vanquished. Canada believes it has a vaccine that is ready to be tested.
Money is flooding in to help. Recent days, Paul Allen, 9 million donation, The Zuckerberg's 25 million donation.

With the way our govt manages money. That should come out to around 34$ after overhead cost.

If money is all it took to develop a vaccine then cancer and HIV would be history.

LMAO, $34M to 'vanquish' ebola. ******* liberals are hilarious.

If you think that M*A*S*H is the prototype for military actions and installations, I have some kick *** tropical land off the coast of Alaska I am selling.

I am amazed that we don't already have a vaccine. A major difference in our bioweapon program is that we develop antidotes/vaccines for whatever weapon we develop, in case of blowback. Russia concentrated on developing vaccine/antidote-proof bioweapons. We've both messed around with Ebola.

Limbaugh had a good take on it today on his Facebook page. The basic gist is that all of Washington, Dems and Reps, want immigrants but if they ban travel from certain countries then that is admitting that letting people in from certain countries is a bad idea.

We're these nurses wearing anything? Yeah, but it doesn't matter when it's airborne.

(CNN) - A second health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital who cared for Thomas Eric Duncan has tested positive for Ebola, health officials said Wednesday -- casting further doubt on the hospital's ability to handle Ebola and protect employees.

The worker reported a fever Tuesday and was immediately isolated, health department spokeswoman Carrie Williams said.

The preliminary Ebola test was done late Tuesday at the state public health laboratory in Austin, and the results came back around midnight. A second test will be conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.

The CDC is blaming the nurses for getting Ebola. Said it was due to a "breach of protocol." No.....it's the dead ******* from Liberia's fault who LIED to get to the US's fault. Funny how THAT is now being glossed over.

The CDC is blaming the nurses for getting Ebola. Said it was due to a "breach of protocol." No.....it's the dead ******* from Liberia's fault who LIED to get to the US's fault. Funny how THAT is now being glossed over.

like our president, his skin is teflon

Fk. Gotta fly to Dallas next week. Never thought I would actually be considering the risk of Ebola on a domestic flight. This is ****** up.

Limbaugh had a good take on it today on his Facebook page. The basic gist is that all of Washington, Dems and Reps, want immigrants but if they ban travel from certain countries then that is admitting that letting people in from certain countries is a bad idea.
I'm pretty sure if it was Finland or Israel, the flight ban would have been in place in no time. This is a childish PC thing. This guy plays fast and loose with other people's money and lives.

I say every flight from West Africa has to go to Washington DC and every passenger gets to handshake every politician personally. I bet their tune would change if they had to take a risk. Anyone who goes to Africa should not be able to come back until 30 days after leaving for another country. And at that point has to be quarantined on the flight and for 30 days once they are home. Or just don't go to Africa in the first GD place!

What I love is those "progressive" experts who stated, literally came out of their mouth, 0% chance of Ebola being spread in the USA. Are we so effing arrogant that we think we can control a virus that kills 50% of infected? People, this is the start of the walking dead so do what I am doing and stock up on canned goods, dried goods, and ammo.

What I love is those "progressive" experts who stated, literally came out of their mouth, 0% chance of Ebola being spread in the USA. Are we so effing arrogant that we think we can control a virus that kills 50% of infected? People, this is the start of the walking dead so do what I am doing and stock up on canned goods, dried goods, and ammo.

Unless it goes airborne it won't be that big of a deal nationally. However if one death is too many so we need to take away people's rights to bear arms then one death is too many to allow people in from west Africa.

I am amazed that we don't already have a vaccine. A major difference in our bioweapon program is that we develop antidotes/vaccines for whatever weapon we develop, in case of blowback. Russia concentrated on developing vaccine/antidote-proof bioweapons. We've both messed around with Ebola.

I'm certain that there are vaccines for this weaponized strain, but the volume needed may not be there to support the population. I can guarantee that you nor I are in the upper echelon of the list of people prioritized in receiving the vaccine. The fact of the matter is this; if this **** goes viral in the US you had better prepare to stay confined to your homes for months. Water, food, protection, and first aid.

/Apress-Texas-officials-Second-health-care-worker-tests-positive-for-Ebola

oops there goes another one... and she just flew on a plane before showing symptoms since you know there was no quarantine or anything on the people who we know were exposed to the first case...

Unless it goes airborne it won't be that big of a deal nationally. However if one death is too many so we need to take away people's rights to bear arms then one death is too many to allow people in from west Africa.

WOW! You, sir, are truely retarded. This is not a gun issue, a race issue, a social plight issue, this is a virus that KILLS 50% of the people infected regardless of said issues was literally and knowingly brought to our country. Morons, like yourself, are the reason this could become a pandemic in the United States. Because liberal, tree hugging, think they ******* know-it-all *** clowns, like yourself, are too narrow minded with your smug "progressive" attitudes to think logically. I think all you libtards should be sent to West Africa since this disease is such a non-issue and has NO chance of spreading. If it is so safe go to Africa and stay there!