• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

I was at my dr today, just sick no ebola. But we get to talking and ended up talking about ebola. I made a joke saying well it's good you don't have patients from Africa. She said I do, actually one who is from Africa but is coming from Germany called and is coming to America soon as he is very sick. I said "you know that lay dead dude came from Germany". She about **** herself. She was calling them to go to hospital.

How informed are healthcare providers. Hmm

WOW! You, sir, are truely retarded. This is not a gun issue, a race issue, a social plight issue, this is a virus that KILLS 50% of the people infected regardless of said issues was literally and knowingly brought to our country. Morons, like yourself, are the reason this could become a pandemic in the United States. Because liberal, tree hugging, think they ******* know-it-all *** clowns, like yourself, are too narrow minded with your smug "progressive" attitudes to think logically. I think all you libtards should be sent to West Africa since this disease is such a non-issue and has NO chance of spreading. If it is so safe go to Africa and stay there!

Think you might have missed some sarcasm there Fordy.

The West African nation where the Ebola outbreak has taken the most devastating toll needs nearly 80,000 more body bags over the next six months as it battles the deadly virus. An inventory of supplies from the Liberian Ministry of Health and Social Welfare shows the massive gap between the resources the government has and the key supplies it desperately needs to crush the epidemic. Liberia projects a gap of 79,490 body bags and 989,985 protective suits. The ministry's report, dated Oct. 10, also says 2,425 Liberians have died of the viral hemorrhagic fever since the start of the outbreak, including 95 health care workers.

The Pentagon has already deployed hundreds of soldiers to West Africa to combat Ebola, with thousands more military personnel on the way in an operation estimated to cost $750 million. The U.S. has said it would send 5,000 body bags to the Ebola-ravaged region.

WOW! You, sir, are truely retarded. This is not a gun issue, a race issue, a social plight issue, this is a virus that KILLS 50% of the people infected regardless of said issues was literally and knowingly brought to our country. Morons, like yourself, are the reason this could become a pandemic in the United States. Because liberal, tree hugging, think they ******* know-it-all *** clowns, like yourself, are too narrow minded with your smug "progressive" attitudes to think logically. I think all you libtards should be sent to West Africa since this disease is such a non-issue and has NO chance of spreading. If it is so safe go to Africa and stay there!

wow. I make a simple statement and you turn right to personal attacks. First off you better learn to ******* read before you go off on me son. I said that IF Obama can use the "If I can save one life" barometer to take away gun rights why can't I use the same argument to ban travel from Liberia and other areas. The argument from the administration is that it's only effected a few people in the states. My argument is that the number is irrelevant.

Obviously you need to read more closely. I'm no liberal.

Solution:

Anyone with ebola is immediately quarantined.

We fit some 747s with computer-aided guiding.

Ebola victims are quarantined on said 747s.

Once the 747s fill up (and I'm talking dead bodies stacked on top of one another), plane is green-lighted with a flight path to the mid-east where ISIS is.

Once Mohammed opens those doors, it's game over.

two birds, one stone.

Don't worry bro, the CDC has a plan! http://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-make-ebola-spread-us/story?id=25876311 oh wait, that didn't work? Don't worry bro, the CDC has a new plan! http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/14/cdc-lays-out-new-battle-plan-to-stop-spread-ebola-in-us/

See there? The gubmint gots your back, they are going to send in rapid response teams when there is a confirmed case. Sarcasm off - Are you ******* kidding me? Bunch of monkeys ******* footballs, how about we ******* quarantine this ****. That is how you end it here, at the same time you stop letting people into the US who have been in contact with people from W. Africa. Cannot prove that you haven't been to W. Africa? Fine, sit in this room for 30 days, then we will let you in. Don't like that arrangement, guess what? **** you, you are not allowed in. Problem solved.

Solution:

Anyone with ebola is immediately quarantined.

We fit some 747s with computer-aided guiding.

Ebola victims are quarantined on said 747s.

Once the 747s fill up (and I'm talking dead bodies stacked on top of one another), plane is green-lighted with a flight path to the mid-east where ISIS is.

Once Mohammed opens those doors, it's game over.

two birds, one stone.

Be like the van full of walkers crashing through the fence at the prison on Walking Dead last year. Works for me.

Follow the money people.

IF an outbreak occurs here in the US, who stands to make the most money? Treatment is always where the money is, not prevention.

The one benefit to a US outbreak is that low information voters should be much more affected. The dumber you are, the greater chance you have of death. This does not bode well for Democrats, or Republicans. Only those smart enough to not vote for a party stand a chance. Maybe in a very very limited sense could it be a benefit to the USofA.

That is how you end it here, at the same time you stop letting people into the US who have been in contact with people from W. Africa. Cannot prove that you haven't been to W. Africa? Fine, sit in this room for 30 days, then we will let you in. Don't like that arrangement, guess what? **** you, you are not allowed in. Problem solved.

That is the answer. Also, while we are checking everyone out, have your PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP available.

Don't worry bro, the CDC has a plan! http://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-make-ebola-spread-us/story?id=25876311 oh wait, that didn't work? Don't worry bro, the CDC has a new plan! http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/14/cdc-lays-out-new-battle-plan-to-stop-spread-ebola-in-us/

See there? The gubmint gots your back, they are going to send in rapid response teams when there is a confirmed case. Sarcasm off - Are you ******* kidding me? Bunch of monkeys ******* footballs, how about we ******* quarantine this ****. That is how you end it here, at the same time you stop letting people into the US who have been in contact with people from W. Africa. Cannot prove that you haven't been to W. Africa? Fine, sit in this room for 30 days, then we will let you in. Don't like that arrangement, guess what? **** you, you are not allowed in. Problem solved.

you racist ****

what we need are committees studying this. in hawaii. for 3-4 months. then to vegas for 3-4 months. to plan a method of attack.

Tom Frieden, Director of the CDC -
“I think there are two different parts of that equation,” he continued. “The first is, if you’re a member of the traveling public and are healthy, should you be worried that you might have gotten it by sitting next to someone? And the answer is no.”

“Second, if you are sick and you may have Ebola, should you get on a bus? And the answer to that is also no. You might become ill, you might have a problem that exposes someone around you,” he said.

From - http://cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/cdc-you-can-give-can-t-get-ebola-bus

That was Tom Frieden, Director of the CDC. You can't get it from sitting next to someone on a bus. But if you have it, don't get on a bus because you are a risk to transmit it to someone - apparently if you are not sitting directly beside the infected person, there is a risk.

You can get it if you go into the empty apartment of an infected person, like that deputy, but you can't get by sitting next to an infected person on a bus.

The Director of the CDC...

From - http://cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/cdc-you-can-give-can-t-get-ebola-bus

That was Tom Frieden, Director of the CDC. You can't get it from sitting next to someone on a bus. But if you have it, don't get on a bus because you are a risk to transmit it to someone - apparently if you are not sitting directly beside the infected person, there is a risk.

You can get it if you go into the empty apartment of an infected person, like that deputy, but you can't get by sitting next to an infected person on a bus.

If it was only and truely body fluid transmission. To a degree makes since. If I had feces on my hand and was in said bus and you came along and touched that spot and let's say rubbed your eye. Blam your ******. My problem is many viruses are spread the same way, transmission of bodily fluids and there not infecting at this rate.

You going to pay me, if not **** you.......

The Ebola-infected nurse who flew from Dallas to Ohio has three relatives who work at Kent State University but did not visit the campus during her visit, officials said Wednesday. A university spokesman said no one from the school had been quarantined but the relatives are being asked to stay off campus and monitor themselves for signs of illness for 21 days

I just read this article on Drudge. I would have loved to have been at that interview. CDC guy "blah blah blah" Me "you ignorant ****, how did you get this job? You just contradicted your statement" CDC guy "security, we have a Fox news guy or something. He is being a rabblerouser"

“House Democrats are pushing back hard against proposals to institute a travel ban in the fight against the Ebola virus.”

10411780_849063385113103_1627875154271768827_n.jpg

My sister lives in Tallmadge, OH down the road from Kent State and is currently suffering good-natured abuse on Facebook about it.

On the upside, flights to West Africa are really cheap these days.

The nurse called the CDC and said she had a low grade fever of 99.4. The CDC cleared her because THEIR threshold for low grade fever is 100.4, so they let her fly. Unbelievable.

Obama: 'I Hugged and Kissed' Ebola Medical Staff — and 'Felt Perfectly Safe Doing So' -
In an effort to quell growing public fears over the Ebola crisis, President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he felt safe touching nurses who had treated two Americans at Emory University Hospital recently.

"I want to use myself as an example just so people have the sense of the science here," Obama said. "I shook hands with, hugged and kissed – not the doctors, but a couple of the nurses at Emory because of the valiant work that they did in treating one of the patients.

If he isn't lying (sounds like one of his lies), that is an extremely stupid thing for the president to do. I don't care if he felt perfectly safe or not. We obviously don't have a handle on the transmission modes for this. Now that idiot is taking his stupid *** back to the seat of our government - but he felt perfectly safe.

Link added - http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2014/s4108179.htm

Last edited:
Obama: 'I Hugged and Kissed' Ebola Medical Staff — and 'Felt Perfectly Safe Doing So' -

If he isn't lying (sounds like one of his lies), that is an extremely stupid thing for the president to do. I don't care if he felt perfectly safe or not. We obviously don't have a handle on the transmission modes for this. Now that idiot is taking his stupid *** back to the seat of our government - but he felt perfectly safe.

OMG that sounds like something written in the Onion. Seriously? What a freaking moron he is.