• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

There's a lab tech from the Dallas hospital who handled the samples from dead Liberian. He now has it and is quarantined on a cruise ship, filled with people.

There's a lab tech from the Dallas hospital who handled the samples from dead Liberian. He now has it and is quarantined on a cruise ship, filled with people.

sink it. now.

she doesnt have it per se... she restricted and reported herself when she realized what she handled... great job of tracking down all those potential infected people, CDC... one more blunder in a bad, bad year for you...

We have a Czar, now, *******. This **** is Solved.

Yeah I have a bad bad feeling that appointing a Czar with a heavy political background is just a means of spinning the story since it is so close to election time...

Trust the government. Always.

Yeah I have a bad bad feeling that appointing a Czar with a heavy political background is just a means of spinning the story since it is so close to election time...
Political hack with no medical knowledge or experience. Par for the course, so to speak.

So things I need to know about this matter right now:
1. What are all the actual fluids that can transmit this strain... Blood? urine? Feces? sweat? saliva? Mucus? if it can be transmitted by coughing that is really bad.
2. How long can it survive on a dry surface? 3 weeks is the rumor. That is again terribly bad for containment
3. How long can it survive in a damp climate out of a body? Most imortnatly is there a chance it can be caught through contact with contaminated water?
4. What other animals can contract and transmit this? Chimps arent a problem, but farm animals, Birds, or rodents really could be.
5. have we shut off food and product supplies from these areas that could be contaminated? We know it can be spread by Bat saliva on fruit. Hopefully we arent importing right now.
6. Is it transmittable by insect bites? if so then its unstoppable until a vaccine is made.
7. How the **** are we still allowing flights from this part of the world in right now?
8. What is the actual mortality rate and is it unnaturally skeward high due to the large number of HIV/Aids infections in that part of the world?
9. What is the actual ratio of trasmition right now? 1:2, 1:3, higher?

1. What are all the actual fluids that can transmit this strain... Blood? urine? Feces? sweat? saliva? Mucus? Vagina dampness? if it can be transmitted by coughing that is really bad.
2. How long can it survive on a dry surface? 3 weeks is the rumor. That is again terribly bad for containment
3. How long can it survive in a damp climate out of a body? Most imortnatly is there a chance it can be caught through contact with contaminated water?
4. What other animals can contract and transmit this? Chimps arent a problem, but farm animals, Birds, or rodents really could be.
5. have we shut off food and product supplies from these areas that could be contaminated? We know it can be spread by Bat saliva on fruit. Hopefully we arent importing right now.
6. Is it transmittable by insect bites? if so then its unstoppable until a vaccine is made.
7. How the **** are we still allowing flights from this part of the world in right now?
8. What is the actual mortality rate and is it unnaturally skeward high due to the large number of HIV/Aids infections in that part of the world?

Left one out.

1. What are all the actual fluids that can transmit this strain... Blood? urine? Feces? sweat? saliva? Mucus? if it can be transmitted by coughing that is really bad.

there's just so much racist in this that I'm unsure where to start.

if this can only be spread by handling of blood, feces and bloody feces...there's some sick ******* nurses out there.

It's here!!!

HARRISBURG >> Gov. Tom Corbett says three Pennsylvanians who were on a flight from Cleveland to Dallas with a nurse who tested positive for Ebola are being monitored in Texas and haven't been back home since the Monday trip.

Corbett said Friday that the three people aren't showing symptoms of Ebola and aren't being quarantined.

attachment.php

mexican-word-of-the-day-ebola.jpg

lmao. I have been singing Lola lately (since it is my dogs name) and making up Ebola lyrics. The rest of my family doesn't think its funny.

Mexico wont allow potentially affected Americans on the cruise ship into Mexico... any of them... not even the ones showing absolutely no signs... seems like we are the backward country here

Because one of Bomma's goals is open borders and He doesn't want to get the ball rolling that maybe we should not let anyone and everyone into the country. That would be bad for the agenda. Bomma doesn't give a **** if 20,000 Americans are killed by ebola because they will be replaced in a couple months with Mexicans and OTM's who will be more dependent on the government and likely to vote Democrat.
Hey SEIU hospital workers, how do you like me now, *******?

Never in my wildest dreams would I thought I would be alive to see the day that the US has an EBOLA czar. WOW.

We probably need a whole new government agency to deal with this. If you're for smaller government youre obviously pro Ebola.

My one dog was puking and didn't feel good these past few days. We kept him in his special room, isolated from the other dog and cat. He's better today, but we joked that he had DoggiEbola...lol.