• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Who will win?

Who will lose?

Who will laugh

Who will cry?

Who will riot?

Its the end of the world as we know it AND I FEEL FINE!!!!

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
We've lived through 4 years of media lies about Russia! Russia!, Impeachment, and 2020 with Covid and a communist insurrection by the Soros rabble and Big Tech.

Let's be heard today and deliver some shock and awe once again to the devils.

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
Biden just needs to pick off one or two of the larger southern states and he's President, though I think Trump has a good chance to sweep them.

Pennsylvania and Ohio both look like they could go either way.

Michigan and Wisconsin both look good for Biden, better than they did for Clinton going into election day

Last edited:

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Biden just needs to pick off one or two of the larger southern states and he's President, though I think Trump has a good chance to sweep them.

Michigan and Wisconsin both look good for Biden, better than they did for Clinton going into election day

Let's see if the Great Lakes Region will vote for a "Dark Winter" and more lockdowns Euro-style.

Let's see if Biden can keep MN from flipping after the people have watched communist insurrection for months.

Let's see how the Ds -- the party and people much more affected by Covid anxieties with public gatherings -- turn out today after in many areas underperforming in early voting relative to margins over Republicans in 2016.

The irony may be that the media Super Pac of Super Pacs depressed its own Election Day turnout by campaign of fear and energized and expanded the Trump base to unseen levels in what is coming down to a Base Election.

The Trump voter will be crawling over glass today.

Biden is like the team overwhelmingly #1 in the polls who didn't play anybody all season and in this case couldn't get anyone to come to its games. Meanwhile, Trump has fought the good fight and played before rock star SEC crowds. In a fair fight, this should be a rout on the field.

Last edited:

madinsomniac

Reaction score
If the polls frontrunner Biden loses this, it will fundamentally change polling in the future... well it may at least... there is always tge chance they dont go full spread data points and try to just add another bs metric that doesn’t cover what tgey need

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
If the polls frontrunner Biden loses this, it will fundamentally change polling in the future... well it may at least... there is always tge chance they dont go full spread data points and try to just add another bs metric that doesn’t cover what tgey need

People don't answer their phones in 2020. I've never been polled.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
I get 100 polls a day... well i did until I threatened to change my vote to whomever tge other guy was they opposed... i still get some national calls, but not the dem and repubs anymore

I honestly to my recollection have never been polled in 7-8 Presidential Cycles as an adult.

I've had jury duty more times than I've been polled.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think we are goin to witness a Trump victory larger than anyone has ever seen. He could lose 2 states. calif and new york

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
People crawling out of the wood work now. Probably 30 or more in line now.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Poll workers handing out sample ballots with only democrat candidates on it. People in line are losing their minds. Kinda comic really.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Trump will take Florida, NC, Ohio, Arizona. He needs PA and either Wisconsin or Michigan for victory.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
There will be more votes cast for Biden in Philadelphia than there are registered voters.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Standing in line to vote now. About 15 people here at present.

I've been up since 4:30 and took a drive earlier. Passed 2 polling stations at 6:30ish AM (open at 7:00) and already LONG lines winding way out into the parking lot (I'm in SC).

People are willing to wait all day to vote for Trump and against Jaime Harrison (the Pelosi/Schumer/Soros stooge challenging Miss Lindsey) in SC.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
There will be more votes cast for Biden in Philadelphia than there are registered voters.

Maybe even a shutout or perfect game like the 112 precincts for The Kenyan in 2012?

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Trump will take Florida, NC, Ohio, Arizona. He needs PA and either Wisconsin or Michigan for victory.

I gotta think MN is in play.

If it's not, "the people get the government they deserve."

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I voted. Saw lots of support for Trump based on conversations I heard standing in line. There was some folks for Biden also, but not as many I think. This is in the Fayetteville area of NC. I guess we'll see how this all turns out here in the next 24-48 hours. Should be interesting if nothing else.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Trump in a landslide. On the interactive electoral map I have him with 327. I like it.

Sleepy Joe will get crushed.

I will laugh.

Libtards will cry hysterically.

AntiFa/BLM will riot but this time the National Guard will **** them up, in most cities.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Voted on Saturday. No line and it was easy!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It took me about an hour but that includes 30 minutes waiting for the place to open.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
People don't answer their phones in 2020. I've never been polled.

I don't answer my phone unless your number is in it. If you don't leave a voice mail, then it's not important.
With that being said I have never been polled in my entire life. I don't know anyone in my family who has been polled either.

Polls are pretty close to worthless.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Voted on Saturday. No line and it was easy!

That's what we did! Got a free bumper sticker from a Trump table in the parking lot..Which I'd never put on my vehicle because people are morons on the left and the very fabric of my being has zero tolerance for that.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Trump in a landslide. On the interactive electoral map I have him with 327. I like it.

I will laugh.

AntiFa/BLM will riot but this time the National Guard will **** them up, in most cities.

Trump is "The People's Champion."

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

I will laugh.

327? Man, I don't know about that. I am hoping you are right.