• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

So we won't get another update from Arizona until 10 pm EST.

What kind of fuckery is this?

Trump team claims gap will severely close at that time.

One way or another, I think the country is done for. #1. The election was stolen by a corrupt government. OR #2 The election is legit and is truly a reflection of what the people want. Either way. Not good.

China and Russia is absolutely loving what’s going on in our country right now. We’re getting a walking puppet as a president and he has the attitude to get walked all over. That being said, he won’t be alive to serve a 2nd term. Each election is only going to get uglier and uglier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC is still accepting mail in ballots if they are postmarked correctly. I think the rule here is 9 days after election, as long as postmarked by the election. I understand it to be 200K outstanding mail in ballots that were requested but not yet returned. While mail in favors Biden, those mail ins will have to break something like 70% Biden to overtake the 77K lead Trump has. Rough math in my head says Biden has to take about 138k out of the 200k. I assume some of those 200K are not being returned. I don't see NC Blue.

You operate under the obviously flawed and demonstrably unfounded premise that counting votes is a legitimate enterprise for the liars known as (D)ims. (D)ims just keep counting votes until they have enough because ...

41zKdTu%2B86L._AC_.jpg

So we won't get another update from Arizona until 10 pm EST.

What kind of fuckery is this?

Trump team claims gap will severely close at that time.

Florida had all it's ballots counted in 2 seconds. WTF is wrong with these dunderheads??

NC is still accepting mail in ballots if they are postmarked correctly. I think the rule here is 9 days after election, as long as postmarked by the election. I understand it to be 200K outstanding mail in ballots that were requested but not yet returned. While mail in favors Biden, those mail ins will have to break something like 70% Biden to overtake the 77K lead Trump has. Rough math in my head says Biden has to take about 138k out of the 200k. I assume some of those 200K are not being returned. I don't see NC Blue.

Thanks for the info.

Florida had all it's ballots counted in 2 seconds. WTF is wrong with these dunderheads??

Florida was allowed to count all their mail in votes as they came in the door, even like a week ago.

PA and MI and WI all had rules that they couldn't even start opening up the envelopes until 7AM yesterday morning.

Again, the dem strategy was to hold the election results until the walk-in counts were established. Then they simply had to come up with the correct number of "mail in" votes to take a given state.

I suspect they thought Florida might go their way so they let that one play out. After that, the machine kicked in.

Biden on FOX now, what a ******* embarrassment this clown is. China, North Korea, Iran and Russia are gonna love this guy

It is pretty much over.

They are going to declare Arizona and Michigan very soon. Trump would have to win everything else, including Nevada, which seems really unlikely.

We don't have commies running our state, only pockets of them in South Florida. We still almost elected a crackhead who has orgies with male prostitutes.

I suppose we will just have to bottom out. I personally just want to move to someplace remote and say **** this society. Do Not Tread On Me.

Turn off the tv,throw away the cell phone and enjoy the scenery.

Biden on FOX now, what a ******* embarrassment this clown is. China, North Korea, Iran and Russia are gonna love this guy

I just can’t imagine this guy having a discussion with world leaders and be taken serious. He just talk and he has ***** demeanor.

I'm convinced California is just its own country now. Biden won by 4 million votes. Twice as many Biden voters as Trump voters. That is insane. What kind of bubble do they live in?

We don't have commies running our state, only pockets of them in South Florida. We still almost elected a crackhead who has orgies with male prostitutes.

I suppose we will just have to bottom out. I personally just want to move to someplace remote and say **** this society. Do Not Tread On Me.

Turn off the tv,throw away the cell phone and enjoy the scenery.

I agree. If I was able to I’d move to the mountains and just fish, hunt, enjoy the world without the chaos bullshit. I don’t see things getting better.

I'm convinced California is just it's own country now. Biden won by 4 million votes. Twice as many Biden voters as Trump voters. That is insane.

Wish they were their own country. A bunch of weirdos.

Wish they were their own country. A bunch of weirdos.

And that's win only 75% of the vote counted. It's going to be almost 10,000,000 (Biden) vs. 5,000,000 (Trump) when it's all said and done in CA.

****.... Gary Peters retook the lead in Michigan vs. John James. Peters is winning by 9500 votes.

Trump had to fight the MSM, Hollywood elites, Big Tech, Leftist Educators, BLM, Antifa and Wall Street billionaires. Amazing he's still even in this.

Keeping the Senate Majority, +5 in the House and Amy Coney Barret on the Supreme Court is a good consolation prize.

So who believes that the Coronavirus rules, lockdown, etc. was to protect the elderly?

No way in hell the Dems would have won if there was no disruption in our lives the past 8 months....It was actually a perfect setup to legitimize the early voting, mail-in voting, etc. to crash a thriving economy and in turn steal an election. Lives destroyed so they could win a presidential election. I knew they could come up with something last January but had no idea they would go nuclear like they did. There are some evil MFs out there in very powerful positions and its clear they could give less than a !@#$ about us peons.

So who believes that the Coronavirus rules, lockdown, etc. was to protect the elderly?

No way in hell the Dems would have won if there was no disruption in our lives the past 8 months....It was actually a perfect setup to legitimize the early voting, mail-in voting, etc. to crash a thriving economy and in turn steal an election. Lives destroyed so they could win a presidential election. I knew they could come up with something last January but had no idea they would go nuclear like they did. There are some evil MFs out there in very powerful positions and its clear they could give less than a !@#$ about us peons.

Yep. As we all know the Democrat party has ties to China, wouldn't put anything past those evil *****.

Trump had to fight the MSM, Hollywood elites, Big Tech, Leftist Educators, BLM, Antifa and Wall Street billionaires. Amazing he's still even in this.

Slowly, the scales became tipped in their favor and as time goes on, We are shrinking, They are growing. It's done.

I am ashamed of my new home state. Ashamed. We moved here to get the **** AWAY from the liberal stupidity of California, but too many of those dumb-*** ************* have brought their failed ideas with them. To wit:

• Voting for Joe ******* Biden, a vile thief whose rampant corruption is detailed on his son's ******* computer.
  • Voting for Mark Kelly, a nobody whose intellect makes Sarah Palin look like a ******* genius.
  • Voting in a tax increase. Voluntarily. "For the kids."

I was talking about this coming into this last year. The only way they could beat Trump was crash the economy. In comes corona, then all of the rioting and leftist mob left to run the streets. Then blame it all on him. We have some dirty nasty people running this country and they play to win at all costs. Another 4 years of fresh high school students becoming voters in a self entitled society who expect to be served up free stuff with little or no input into the pot.