• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Annoying Oral Conniptions is getting ripped a new ******* on twitter. Deservedly so. Here is her comment:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future</p>— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) <a href="https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a moron.

Down to 14,000 vote difference in Arizona, which fat-***, bow-tie wearing ****-for-brains Fox analyst declared for Biden 8 minutes after polls closed. Maricopa count, slightly in favor of Trump for the additional ballots, done. Still holding out the "emergency" votes in Pima County (Tucson), which is Biden country. Total of approximately 61,000 votes left. Trump needs to win 38,000 - 23,000 (62%) to take the state.

Oh, and just in, two states that Trump won by much, much, much, much, much larger margins/percentages than Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia are finally called ... Alaska (62% to 34%) and North Carolina (won by 75,000 votes).

And breaking news! CNN has called the 1864 election for Republican Abraham Lincoln!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...lts&pgtype=Interactive&region=ReporterUpdates

Anyone care to wager how the left responds when these states start flipping to Trump? How many riots have there been since Biden was declared the victor by the press ( that doesn’t count by the way ) I’ll help you ZERO because we don’t act like damn animals. And I couldn’t get off work anyway, funny they don’t pay me when I’m not there. Next 2 weeks should be very revealing , and it will truly show the difference between the left and right in this country.

Anyone care to wager how the left responds when these states start flipping to Trump? How many riots have there been since Biden was declared the victor by the press ( that doesn’t count by the way ) I’ll help you ZERO because we don’t act like damn animals. Next 2 weeks should be very revealing, and it will truly show the difference between the left and right in this country.

Damn it, SC, I had my eye on a pair of Nikes. For reparations, I mean. Not because they are expensive and I like them, no, not at all. Just the reparations thing.

Anyone care to wager how the left responds when these states start flipping to Trump? How many riots have there been since Biden was declared the victor by the press ( that doesn’t count by the way ) I’ll help you ZERO because we don’t act like damn animals. And I couldn’t get off work anyway, funny they don’t pay me when I’m not there. Next 2 weeks should be very revealing , and it will truly show the difference between the left and right in this country.

the libs are all out on force talking about democracy and accepting the laws and the election. All that goes out the window if courts throw out illegal votes and Trump is the winner. Then all of a sudden it will be illegitimate and riots in the streets will be called patriotism.

But here's the difference. These riots went on because they were allowed to go on. Trump wins and doesn't have to worry about another election and gloves are off. Also consider that the Dems know that their own polls showed that almost nobody is in favor of these riots. They also know that a ton of people voted Trump. A ton of people voted in more Rep congressmen and kept the senate. You may see various Dems break ranks and start to denounce the riots because it would be them being blamed with no upside anymore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”

Hopkins did not respond to messages seeking comment.

The reversal comes as Trump has refused to concede to President-elect Joe Biden (D), citing unproven allegations about widespread voter fraud in an attempt to swing the results in his favor. Republicans held up Hopkins’s claims as among the most credible because he signed an affidavit swearing that he overheard a supervisor instructing colleagues to backdate ballots mailed after Nov. 3.

The Trump campaign provided that affidavit to Graham, who in turn asked the Justice Department and FBI to launch an investigation.

The Trump campaign also cited reports of the allegation in a federal lawsuit filed Monday against Pennsylvania election officials that seeks to prevent them from certifying the states’ election results.

The Trump campaign, the Justice Department and Graham did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

The Erie postmaster, Rob Weisenbach, called the allegations “100% false” in a Facebook post and said they were made “by an employee that was recently disciplined multiple times.”

Damn it, SC, I had my eye on a pair of Nikes. For reparations, I mean. Not because they are expensive and I like them, no, not at all. Just the reparations thing.

ADIDAS have more protein but i hear Nike is higher in fiber for those who are looting shoes to feed their families.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

Richard Hopkins’s claim that a postmaster in Erie, Pa., instructed postal workers to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day was cited by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) in a letter to the Justice Department calling for a federal investigation. Attorney General William P. Barr subsequently authorized federal prosecutors to open probes into credible allegations of voting irregularities and fraud, a reversal of long-standing Justice Department policy.

But on Monday, Hopkins, 32, told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”

The reversal comes as Trump has refused to concede to President-elect Joe Biden (D), citing unproven allegations about widespread voter fraud in an attempt to swing the results in his favor. Republicans held up Hopkins’s claims as among the most credible because he signed an affidavit swearing that he overheard a supervisor instructing colleagues to backdate ballots mailed after Nov. 3.

The Trump campaign provided that affidavit to Graham, who in turn asked the Justice Department and FBI to launch an investigation.

The Trump campaign also cited reports of the allegation in a federal lawsuit filed Monday against Pennsylvania election officials that seeks to prevent them from certifying the states’ election results.

The Trump campaign, the Justice Department and Graham did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

The Erie postmaster, Rob Weisenbach, called the allegations “100% false” in a Facebook post and said they were made “by an employee that was recently disciplined multiple times.”

Wow, look at that, the worthless ******* Washington Compost looked into election fraud and managed to find one story out of hundreds to debunk.

Amazing. Hey, if they're not too busy asking Jussie Smollett about the attack, and ignoring Hunter's computer, maybe they could, oh, I don't ******* know, THEIR JOBS and look into the hundreds of documented cases of voter fraud, pollsters bringing in unverified ballots at 4:00 a.m., the inexplicable 6,000 "vote switch, oops, glitch," the thousands of ballots counted without signature verifications, the violation of law in barring Republican monitors from monitoring the count, the putting up cardboard to block the view of the count in Philadelphia (a bastion of election corruption), and on and on and on and on.

How 'bout that? No? I forgot.

tangerine-clementine-orange-fruit-orange-fruit-thumbnail.jpg

male-symbol-260nw-194535191.jpg

thumbs-down-dislike-hand-vector-260nw-361194731.jpg

Wow they lied about him recanting? There is no low that they will not sink to in pushing their agendas.

You couldnt even write a soap opera this good...My question is, is that really the guy and it said he signed an "affidavit." Stay tuned he says we will find out tomorrow!

You couldnt even write a soap opera this good...My question is, is that really the guy and it said he signed an "affidavit." Stay tuned he says we will find out tomorrow!

No doubt got threatened or told he'd be fired.

Annoying Oral Conniptions is getting ripped a new ******* on twitter. Deservedly so. Here is her comment:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future</p>— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) <a href="https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1324807776510595078?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What a moron.

She should be investigated for hate crimes immediately. Hate people based on their policies is a hate crime.
No one is denying Trump. We Love Trump.

Has anyone been following the #maidengate storyline?

Why would they feel the need to backdate to Nov 3? The court changed the law to say they can come after the 3rd. Seems to me if they are backdating to the 3rd it means they know that the Supreme Court will overrule the state court and make ballots postmarked after the 3rd invaild.

Why would they feel the need to backdate to Nov 3? The court changed the law to say they can come after the 3rd. Seems to me if they are backdating to the 3rd it means they know that the Supreme Court will overrule the state court and make ballots postmarked after the 3rd invaild.

The state supreme court ruled they could come in up to the 6th as long as they were postmarked by the 3rd or even if they didn't have postmarks. People have said the prepaid return mail envelopes do not get postmarked though so I dunno.

She should be investigated for hate crimes immediately. Hate people based on their policies is a hate crime.
No one is denying Trump. We Love Trump.

Hate if you wanna hate.... dang ,now I have a song in mind that sums it up for me.

Up until this election, I didn't even know we had that type of software and technology. Makes sense given their approach to campaigning. Which was barely anything.

If it's true, you also will need to find a way to keep the peace when the **** hits the fan.

Up until this election, I didn't even know we had that type of software and technology. Makes sense given their approach to campaigning. Which was barely anything.

If it's true, you also will need to find a way to keep the peace when the **** hits the fan.

I read about this software malfeasance about 10 years ago. I never imagined that they would attempt to steal the presidency using it. Thanks Soros.

Heresay and false evidence? I believe precedent calls for four years of investigation.