• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

I saw Texas is offering 1 million for voter fraud evidence

The state supreme court ruled they could come in up to the 6th as long as they were postmarked by the 3rd or even if they didn't have postmarks. People have said the prepaid return mail envelopes do not get postmarked though so I dunno.

As was posted in a video montage earlier in this thread, what the PA Supreme Court did in their ruling was to CHANGE the law in PA. That has to happen via the legislature, not the Supreme Court of the State. In so doing, they violated Constitutional law. This is - what I understand - the main premise of the lawsuit in PA. And thus, any votes received after election day will be voided because they were accepted via a change in law that was unconstitutional.

As was posted in a video montage earlier in this thread, what the PA Supreme Court did in their ruling was to CHANGE the law in PA. That has to happen via the legislature, not the Supreme Court of the State. In so doing, they violated Constitutional law. This is - what I understand - the main premise of the lawsuit in PA. And thus, any votes received after election day will be voided because they were accepted via a change in law that was unconstitutional.

If that is the case could get interesting, but what constitutes a vote after election day? Is it just one postmarked after election, or can no votes period be counted after election day?

If that is the case could get interesting, but what constitutes a vote after election day? Is it just one postmarked after election, or can no votes period be counted after election day?

I think you're missing the point. PA had a state law that said votes are considered "legal" votes when received by X date. The PA Supreme Court "changed" the law. Changing the State law is up the legislature. A State Supreme court cannot change a state law. It is prohibited by the Constitution of the USA. By changing the State Law of PA, the PA Supreme Court violated the Constitution. That would mean any votes received after their original X date "should" be invalidated because the PA Supreme Court violated the laws of the USA.

Trumps endgame is obvious and highly dangerous too. He isn’t planning to get enough votes to win 270... he plans to get enough states elections thrown out by the supreme court that neither can reach 270 and throw this to the house.

He will actively target PA and Michigan first, then nevada and Arizona... the first two have strong cases because of decisions made by the executive and judicial branches that tainted the vote and didn’t pass through the legislature. if he can get enough backing. He has cases in Georgia, Wisconsin and NC, but likely wont want to risk Invalidating the house votes there... getting the whole election tossed probably tosses those as well.

The problem is this is an outright declaration of war on the democrats... if they do this its not good for anybody...

Id highly highly highly recommend that if this goes down in this manner... the house selects the third party candidate with the third most votes... which is allowed... and perhaps pursues an emergency amendment allowing them to hold an eary election for president do-over in 2021 or 2022... that curtails the outright bloodshed

The PA state supreme court has a Democrat majority and they scoff at your concept of a Constitution.

Trumps endgame is obvious and highly dangerous too. He isn’t planning to get enough votes to win 270... he plans to get enough states elections thrown out by the supreme court that neither can reach 270 and throw this to the house.

Disagree. Trump wants to get the late and illegal ballots thrown out, which would give him 270. If the election goes to the House, it's run by Democrats and they will select Kam...I mean Joe. I still think it goes to the electoral college though, and I'm told that if state elections cannot be certified then the state legislatures will select the electors and 30 states have legislatures controlled by Republicans.

Last edited:
The election lives on only in the minds of the delusional.

hasn't this been you and millions of others for the past four years?

crying_liberal_snowflake-680x350.png

Disagree. Trump wants to get the late and illegal ballots thrown out, which would give him 270. If the election goes to the House, it's run by Democrats and they will select Kam...I mean Joe. I still think it goes to the electoral college though, and I'm told that if state elections cannot be certified then the state legislatures will select the electors and 30 states have legislatures controlled by Republicans.

What if the "late and illegal ballots" lean towards Trump? Has anyone confirmed those ballots exist, or actually seen those ballots, or tallied those ballots etc., or is it purely conjecture that throwing them out would give Trump the election?

What if the "late and illegal ballots" lean towards Trump? Has anyone confirmed those ballots exist, or actually seen those ballots, or tallied those ballots etc., or is it purely conjecture that throwing them out would give Trump the election?

which state was it that had a 100% upshoot in Biden votes tabulated after the counting had allegedly stopped?

just my opinion - seeing as how this is the office of President we're counting votes for - they don't "stop" counting in the late hours of the night. If they determine they cannot get the counts done by 2am, 3am, 4am, etc, the state needs to hire more workers - BEFORE the election for shift work. At which point, yes, it could make it "easier" for the number of ballots that leaned one way to be counted in, but in the way it was done is and will always be suspicious to those who don't subscribe to the thought of "government is always good and helpful."

and - not saying you do - as your question was valid.

any recount could show that Trump loses votes.

at this point, he's "lost" if you listen to the media. So what's he got to lose by demanding and paying for recounts?

Full recount ordered in Georgia to be completed by hand by Nov. 20th, loser can then request it to be re-done by machine. Biden holds a 14,000 vote lead as of now.

These results should be interesting to say the least. This should also be done in PA, WI, AZ , MI, and Nevada.

Getting illegal ballots tossed out only helps the count going forward... once a vote has been verified as acceptable based off the voter signatures and dales ( which were ignored this election for the most part) the actual ballot cast is utterly untraceable.....

Voting machines dont assign voter id to a vote, and at least in PA where i voted by absentee ballot, the ballot itself is unsigned and unverifiable... its placed in an utterly blank second envelope for”security “ then place into another envelope that you then sign, date, and mail... the only info tying any if that to you is on the first envelope... which the ballot is removed from well before being inserted into counting machines... you cant go back and select votes to toss ... its invalidate the whole thing to move the number of votes he needs...

They won’t because they’re all from highly Democrat areas. The fraudsters aren’t smart enough to throw in some votes for Trump or even vote for other Dems on the ballot. This why the GOP won all the statewide races in PA (one is still pending) but the Presidential vote is close.

Delusional? you and your ilk believe that you won the election fare and square. Remember, It was you and your ilk that caused businesses to board up windows and doors. Trump supporters love this country and our neighbors, unlike you hate filled cowards.

Why would they feel the need to backdate to Nov 3? The court changed the law to say they can come after the 3rd. Seems to me if they are backdating to the 3rd it means they know that the Supreme Court will overrule the state court and make ballots postmarked after the 3rd invaild.

The court said they could arrive after the 3rd. They had to be postmarked by the 3rd.

No. What is delusional is ignoring all common sense and thinking it is possible Joe got more votes then Barry. What is delusional is sticking your fingers in your ears so you don't hear the tangible proof.

They won’t because they’re all from highly Democrat areas. The fraudsters aren’t smart enough to throw in some votes for Trump or even vote for other Dems on the ballot. This why the GOP won all the statewide races in PA (one is still pending) but the Presidential vote is close.

I suspect a lot of people voted split ballot. I also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people voted only for president, while disregarding every other race, just so they could cast a vote against Donald Trump.

If Biden ends up the winner, it just shows that charisma and eloquence wins every time.

Trunalimunumaprzure!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Guys I can’t stop laughing 😂 Wait for the end..... <a href="https://t.co/T6ICjlU0Sj">pic.twitter.com/T6ICjlU0Sj</a></p>— Courtney Holland 🇺🇸 (@hollandcourtney) <a href="https://twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1322239388324032512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I suspect a lot of people voted split ballot. I also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people voted only for president, while disregarding every other race, just so they could cast a vote against Donald Trump.

Sure they did. Lol. And they all turned them in at 4:00am in Michigan and every single one was for Biden. Hmmm.

We need to repeat this point time and again, until it finds its way through the dense cloud of stupidity known as liberalism and the lying, hypocritical joke that the national media have become:

Liberals and their lapdog media spent three years, $40 million, and the services of 19 (D)imbo lawyers to investigate a fraudulent claim that never had a whit, a scintilla, of evidence in support, and now are rushing to close down investigation of at least 23 documented instances of voter fraud, supported by 16 eye witnesses who have signed declarations under oath, and where two states (Pennsylvania and Arizona) have blatantly ignored their own election laws.