• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

To be fair I have broken a toe walking to the bathroom at night. Also the way my dogs and cat like to walk right under my feet I will fall and hurt myself one of these days. Particularly the 16 year old cat with a death wish who has to put her whole body right where you are about to step. Maybe I should send her to be around Joe.

you keep that ******* cat far far far far far away from Joe.
the last thing we need is Queen Kamala publicly calling the shots.

I have said multiple times that he he is not all mentally there, but there is no way can you equate breaking your foot at home to being unfit for president. I do not think Biden will make it through his first term, but this incident has 0 to do with that. I bet many on this forum have hurt themselves doing mundane stuff. Sometimes things just happen

so you believe he "broke his foot playing with his dog"????

I have said multiple times that he he is not all mentally there, but there is no way can you equate breaking your foot at home to being unfit for president.

That's not at all what I said, but continue, crazy.

I suspect (being conspiracy Wig and all) that Joe will suffer any number of minor "injuries" that keep him out of the public eye and force more and more sponsibility on the vice prostitute.

I suspect (being conspiracy Wig and all) that Joe will suffer any number of minor "injuries" that keep him out of the public eye and force more and more sponsibility on the vice prostitute.

Well yeah, if you listen to the video, Joe inadvertantly blabs the plan. A reporter worth a **** would have followed up on that line
But no.....not our media

On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project has corroborated the truck driver’s story.

“The evidence demonstrates, and it’s through eyewitness testimony that’s been corroborated by others by their eyewitness testimony, that 130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” to a facility incapable of processing them, Kline explained in the press conference. A spokeswoman later clarified that the estimate ranges from 144,000 to 288,000 ballots.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-...allots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008

So "no concrete evidence" crowd, what say you? The records prove his route, delivery.

So you think he is just making this up and committing perjury? Yeah, sure.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-...allots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008

So "no concrete evidence" crowd, what say you? The records prove his route, delivery.

So you think he is just making this up and committing perjury? Yeah, sure.

This was a press conference not a court hearing. Also its possible out of state ballots were collected and brought to the right place. This guy is also trying to raise 200k for being a whistle blower along with making some wild claims in the past like he and his family are being stalked cross country by ghosts or shadow people. Of course it should be investigated, but this guy seems a bit on the shady side. He has also been arrested mulitple times for forgery, theft, receiving stolen property, has a drug problem etc etc. Not exactly a star witness.

we need to dox the driver

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26DNioenMF55ocuWY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cartoonhangover-cartoon-hangover-both-brothers-26DNioenMF55ocuWY">and peacefully protest his burned down home</a></p>

Then you have this gem of a witness by Rudy

sounds like a woman who doesnt want to go back to being ****** by Obamanomics.

Sounds more like a drunk aunt at a christmas party. "you know I like uh signed something....."

This was a press conference not a court hearing.

He signed a declaration under penalty of perjury.

Under penalty of perjury, Jesse Morgan, a subcontracted U.S. Postal Service truck driver, swore in an affidavit that he drove between 130,000 to 280,000 pre-filled ballots in 24 bulk-mail bins from Bethpage, New York, across state lines, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on October 21. After waiting nearly six hours for someone to process this cargo, Morgan was given none of the usual paperwork. Instead, in an unprecedented step, a self-styled “transportation supervisor” ordered Morgan to drive that shipment to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Morgan dropped off his rig, whereupon, it vanished.

Morgan is no ax-grinding partisan. In his Fox News appearances and press conference with the Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project, a public-interest law firm, Morgan admitted that he did not vote last month.

Aside from a college student here or there voting absentee, why was anyone in New York State shipping hundreds of thousands of filled ballots into Pennsylvania? If there is an innocent explanation to this scenario, let’s hear it — pronto.

https://trumptrainnews.com/2020/12/04/fraud-evidence-mounts-as-no-evidence-chants-grow-louder-rs-nl/

Also its possible out of state ballots were collected and brought to the right place.

Sure. Right. That's it. 140,000 out-of-state ballots, somehow all wound up together in one USPS contractor vehicle.

Gotcha. You bet. Yeah, nothing to see here.

iu

This guy is also trying to raise 200k for being a whistle blower along with making some wild claims in the past like he and his family are being stalked cross country by ghosts or shadow people.

He made a YouTube video, sold it.

Of course it should be investigated, but this guy seems a bit on the shady side. He has also been arrested mulitple times for forgery, theft, receiving stolen property, has a drug problem etc etc. Not exactly a star witness.

No reason to investigate, jitter the wanna-be lawyer has already handled it. Falsely claimed that the guy did not provide admissible evidence (declarations are how real lawyers introduce such testimony, since live testimony is generally not permitted at law-and-motion), determined the guy posted YouTube about ghosts, declared him unbelievable.

So I will repeat what I have said several times already: Give me 19 Republican lawyers, $40 million and three years, and I will find enough evidence to burn this ************ down.

He signed a declaration under penalty of perjury.

https://trumptrainnews.com/2020/12/04/fraud-evidence-mounts-as-no-evidence-chants-grow-louder-rs-nl/

Sure. Right. That's it. 140,000 out-of-state ballots, somehow all wound up together in one USPS contractor vehicle.

iu

He made a YouTube video, sold it.

No reason to investigate, jitter the wanna-be lawyer has already handled it. Falsely claimed that the guy did not provide admissible evidence (declarations are how real lawyers introduce such testimony, since live testimony is generally not permitted at law-and-motion), determined the guy posted YouTube about ghosts, declared him unbelievable.

So I will repeat what I have said several times already: Give me 19 Republican lawyers, $40 million and three years, and I will find enough evidence to burn this ************ down.

Just out of curiosity do you believe North Korean boats drove ballots through Maine harbour as Mr Stone has evidence of?

Just out of curiosity do you believe North Korean boats drove ballots through Maine harbour as Mr Stone has evidence of?

You commit the logical error known as the "anecdotal" fallacy. Specifically, the anecdotal fallacy uses a personal experience or an isolated example instead of a sound argument.

https://www.logicalfallacies.org/anecdotal.html

So you find an outrageous example and claim that shows all evidence of serious voter fraud and indisputable irregularities are equally unbelievable.

You want to me to find an allegation of rape that is absolutely preposterous? And then suggest that all rape allegations are thereby unbelievable?

I wouldn't do that; you just did - without disputing in any fashion the merits of what I posted and the ideas I presented, with supporting data.

So we've determined the election was stolen, Now how do we see that it doesn't happen again? What is the government going to do to give me that warm and fuzzy again? What are they going to do to get me back to voting again? I mean why even bother if they're going to allow this to continue?

iu

Jitter
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

So we've determined the election was stolen, Now how do we see that it doesn't happen again? What is the government going to do to give me that warm and fuzzy again? What are they going to do to get me back to voting again? I mean why even bother if they're going to allow this to continue?

Paper ballots and purple thumbs.

You commit the logical error known as the "anecdotal" fallacy. Specifically, the anecdotal fallacy uses a personal experience or an isolated example instead of a sound argument.

https://www.logicalfallacies.org/anecdotal.html

So you find an outrageous example and claim that shows all evidence of serious voter fraud and indisputable irregularities are equally unbelievable.

You want to me to find an allegation of rape that is absolutely preposterous? And then suggest that all rape allegations are thereby unbelievable?

I wouldn't do that; you just did - without disputing in any fashion the merits of what I posted and the ideas I presented, with supporting data.

I was just asking if it was believed or not....Here is what Mr Stone said ""I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbour in Maine, the state of Maine."

As for the truck driver how would he know the ballots were complete? Im sure the containers were packed and sealed. A trailer can not just disappear there would be video of it. Should be easy enough to verify who / when it was picked up.

This was a press conference not a court hearing. Also its possible out of state ballots were collected and brought to the right place. This guy is also trying to raise 200k for being a whistle blower along with making some wild claims in the past like he and his family are being stalked cross country by ghosts or shadow people. Of course it should be investigated, but this guy seems a bit on the shady side. He has also been arrested mulitple times for forgery, theft, receiving stolen property, has a drug problem etc etc. Not exactly a star witness.

Maybe Joe has a *******. He should apply at Burisma.

An interesting theory rolling around out there that if Trump isn't re-elected and the legal team fails, that he creates a 3rd party that destroys the Dems and Republicans....

trump-lion-101.jpg

A MAGA inspired party would not be a third party because there is currently only one party in Washington DC. Thankfully, a larger portion of the American electorate is now awake to a situation that has existed since long before Donald Trump entered the political arena. Heck, THAT REALITY of a singular globalist/Wall Street ideology is the entire reason why Donald Trump ran for office in the first place.

As of this writing the indefatigable leader of the MAGA movement gathered 74 million votes for his re-election, and still climbing. Subtract the fraudulent and manipulated ‘mail-in’ ballots from the Biden operation and you have a reality of 74 million MAGA army members staring toward an opposition front containing battalions of cardboard cutouts.

If President Trump takes that army into a new political party of his choosing, that new party is structurally set to lay waste to any candidate within both wings of the Democrat and Republican assembly. A Trump inspired new political party can wipe out the illusion of the Democrat/Republican two-party system; specifically because much of the Trump movement consists of former democrats and brand new voters.

The MAGA coalition is the most diverse, widest and deepest part of the entire American electorate. President Trump’s Main Street army consists of every creed, color, race, gender, ethnicity and orientation. It is a truly color-blind coalition of middle America patriots and middle-class voters that cuts through the political special interest groups.

Quite simply Trump’s MAGA army is the ultimate political splitter party.

No Republican will ever hold office in the next decade without the blessing of President Trump; and there is absolutely no reason to believe President Trump will not lay waste to the system if the GOP acquiesces to the transparent fraud that exists behind the Biden-Harris sham.

Beyond the politics… this 74 million vote assembly are consumers of products, goods and services generated by the same elites that hold them in contempt. If President Trump transfers and directs that energy corporations can be wiped out.

There is no precedent here. Seventy-four to one-hundred million angry Americans resolved to a common objective is not something to be trifled with.

--------------

I'm liking the lion in the image, that's pretty bad ***