• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

Another edition of AS the World Turns.

We all need to stop responding to this racist piece of ****.

I didn't realize it was possible for grown adult to be such a hint *****. Dude just stop already

Damn, Piers Morgan talking sense.

Russia Violates Missile Treaty, Trump Silent...

My...my...funny how things are panning out.

The left's obsession with Russia continues.

Tell you what, ****lips, pretend it's still the USSR and suck Russia's balls.

Well let's see Russia hacked the election. Trump has his tongue up Putin's ***. And senior aids were in constant communication with high level Russians. Now let's flip this story and say it was Clinton on the end of that. The right would drop this story. Really??

... same thing i said when the obama admin talked the russian reset... i give two ***** about russia... there are a dozen worse immediate threats we are buddy buddy with ir just turn a blind eye to.. the only two reasons russia is painted as the big bad are old farts living in the past and the fact tgey are a major competitor in the oil game... meh its the dems turn to whine and cry about it.. its no less annoying.. sheeple from both sides are dumb and annoying

Really so you don't see the rise of Russia under Putin as a threat to the balance of power of the world. His annex of Crimea. You guys are always ****** going on about the left. The left. He was ****** KGB. How far left is that.

Really so you don't see the rise of Russia under Putin as a threat to the balance of power of the world. His annex of Crimea. You guys are always ****** going on about the left. The left. He was ****** KGB. How far left is that.

Pretty sure Mitt Romney called these ******* our biggest threat in 2012. I think Democrats laughed at him then.

This is the same missile that was developed under BO that broke said treaty. And BO did what then. Sooo yeah.

This was ignored under B-Rock and it happened on his watch.

Does anyone remember when b-rock, on a hot mic, said t Medvedev. ...."when I am re-elected, I will have more flexibility. "? I remember that the media buried that one quickly. Now, the Russkies are the bogeyman, and they are playing Trump. The double standards are pathetic.

Brother.... I don't know how long you've been on this site, but the hipocracy is rampant. This guy could take a **** on their grandmother's apple pie and wipe his *** with Ol' Glory herself and their response would be something like... "Thank God we finally have a president that has the balls to show that ***** who's boss.... That ***** Obama would've done some ***** thing like have a slice and then thank her for it.." In other words, he's a republican so he can do no wrong. If a democrat had all this **** going on with Russia, they'd be losing their ever-loving minds.
For Christ's sake they tried to impeach Clinton because he got a blow job and lied about it. That to them was an impeachable offense ... but being in cahoots with a butcher like Putin .... meh no big deal I guess.

to be fair, Bomma would have drawn a red line.
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another

And Orange "Man-baby" is doing what about this exactly? What will he do exactly ? Not a goddamn thing exactly....different head of state, same ol' ****....with the exception of Putin receiving a lap dance from Donald.

Y'all have started to lose energy and enthusiasm over your Orange Messiah. Can't say this **** is a surprise.

My...my...lest we forget.
Forgotten by the left the following day this happened.

Obamao not realizing the mic was hot.

Last edited:
My...my...lest we forget.
Forgotten by the left the following day this happened.

Obamao not realizing the mic was hot.

Bunch of dickbags in that party. ******* hate them.

And Orange "Man-baby" is doing what about this exactly? What will he do exactly ? Not a goddamn thing exactly....different head of state, same ol' ****....with the exception of Putin receiving a lap dance from Donald.

Y'all have started to lose energy and enthusiasm over your Orange Messiah. Can't say this **** is a surprise.

nah. there's a difference.

instead of rushing to suck his **** every time there was a world occurrence, like you diehard lefties did for eight years with Bomma, we're waiting to see what Trump does - which includes how he receives data on what happened, the frequency of it, location, advisement on what to do, and his reaction.

then again, we absolutely were told that Russia was not a threat 4 years ago. so which is it?

to be fair, Bomma would have drawn a red line.
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another
then another

Possibly But I'm thinking he wouldn't let himself be tea bagged like this ****** seems too.