• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Enough with the ******* fossils.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mitch McConnell 81 and recovering from a head injury) had a full on absence seizure in front of the press yesterday.

He's not far from tonic/clinic (grand mall) seizures. He needs to step down immediately.

C'mon, people. Term & age limits. It's past time

Mitch McConnell 81 and recovering from a head injury) had a full on absence seizure in front of the press yesterday.

He's not far from tonic/clinic (grand mall) seizures. He needs to step down immediately.

Feinstein
Biden
Trump
Grassley
Sanders
Waters
Rogers
Hoyer

There is lots more that are well past 70 years old!

I'm afraid it's time for us to start seriously considering the age to which we let people represent us.

Joementia and "Turtle" McConnell walk into a bar. Bartender says, "No charge to the mentally competent, or patriots, or those who put others above themselves, or those who value the truth. You two ******* pay double."

The airlines have mandatory retirement ages for pilots...why wouldn't we have mandatory retirement ages for people that control our country, military...etc? Cognitive ability declines with age, that is a medical fact.

What age? 60? My former employer encouraged retirement at 60. If managers stayed past 60 they typically got demoted.

What age? 60? My former employer encouraged retirement at 60. If managers stayed past 60 they typically got demoted.
67. If the airline deems that a pilot loses their abilities to safely fly passengers at that age, then safely representing and controlling our country should carry the same expectation.

67. If the airline deems that a pilot loses their abilities to safely fly passengers at that age, then safely representing and controlling our country should carry the same expectation.
There would be insurance data for that sort of thing, to provide justification based on experience and facts. But that will not help the grifters in charge....

Feinstein
Biden
Trump
Grassley
Sanders
Waters
Rogers
Hoyer

There is lots more that are well past 70 years old!

That brain dead ****** Pennsylvania just installed over an actual doctor with a full functioning brain should count too.

You will never see it seriously considered and voted on without a constitutional convention.

As someone now living in my 8th decade of life, I will argue that mental competence is more of a factor than actual age, but I wouldn't oppose a maximum age limit of say 70-75.

I've never been a proponent of work until you drop. Clearly, a number of those in Congress don't have the cognitive ability anymore to represent their constituents.

2025: McConnell addressing the press.

giphy.gif

As someone now living in my 8th decade of life, I will argue that mental competence is more of a factor than actual age, but I wouldn't oppose a maximum age limit of say 70-75.

I've never been a proponent of work until you drop. Clearly, a number of those in Congress don't have the cognitive ability anymore to represent their constituents.
Agree. Max age of 75 for Prez, VP, and Congress.

Representing their constituents isn’t why they are there, they are all grifters on the take.

The airlines have mandatory retirement ages for pilots...why wouldn't we have mandatory retirement ages for people that control our country, military...etc? Cognitive ability declines with age, that is a medical fact.

They have a mandatory retirement age for officers in the military… they need them for tgeir bosses for sure

The folks over at Reason must've read your post and come up with this little vid:

Geez, Uncle Mitch was looking pretty good until near the end there!

And they have an indoor pool!

Pilots should also be able to work until they're in their 80's or 90's.

The problem is at ages past 65 cognitive and physical decline can happen like falling off a cliff. Look at Bruce Willis.

The problem is at ages past 65 cognitive and physical decline can happen like falling off a cliff. Look at Bruce Willis.

True. Ogurrs experience that mental decline when they leave the womb. Unfortunately, as an Ogurr's mental facilities - limited to begin with - decline rapidly, their rage and ability to inflict harm concomitantly increases.

In closing, extinguish Ogurrs.

I would say just stop voting for them. but I just dont think that is going to happen

I would say just stop voting for them. but I just dont think that is going to happen
These people are in there for life. It has little to do with voting. IMO

True. Ogurrs experience that mental decline when they leave the womb. Unfortunately, as an Ogurr's mental facilities - limited to begin with - decline rapidly, their rage and ability to inflict harm concomitantly increases.

In closing, extinguish Ogurrs.

Fuxk your legal brief Saul Goodman.