• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Executive Orders

This is how we treat our friends and allies. Thank you, President Trump.

16265718_1512754668738030_9001086883375382816_n.jpg

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Not one damn friend or allies on that list. Just murderers and terrorist supporters.

The protester business is good right now. Haven't had much work since Occupy Wall Street. This will end too.
Posted this in the other thread. Thought it would be appropriate here.

Considering the terrorists attacks since 9/11, wouldn't it be more prudent to detain Americans returning from these countries?

I totally believe in border security and cracking down on illegal immigration, but I'm not down with detaining and harassing people who have already gone through all of the proper legal channels and been approved to come here. He's overstepped, he's the president, not king.

And yes, before anyone says it, Obama did the same sort of things and I didn't like that either. Won't like it just because there's an R next to his name.

=Tibs;346299]This is how we treat our friends and allies. Thank you, President Trump
More alternative facts from King Humpty Trumpty, lol:

"President Trump's Executive Orders remain in place - prohibited travel will remain prohibited, and the U.S. government retains its right to revoke visas at any time if required for national security or public safety," according to the DHS statement.

Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to the White House, said: "Nothing in the Brooklyn judge's order in anyway impedes or prevents the implementation of the president's executive order which remains in full, complete and total effect."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-28-23-02-13

WYZIJpn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome to see Americans come together all around the country, from all walks of life, to stand up for democracy and core American values. This is the way forward, no doubt.

So a core value is allowing illegal immigration and not enforcing laws? Er..no. The only relationship illegal immigration has with democracy is that it undermines it.

So a core value is allowing illegal immigration and not enforcing laws? Er..no. The only relationship illegal immigration has with democracy is that it undermines it.

Illegal immigration? These people have valid visas and green cards. Those that are entering the country have undergone rigorous vetting over a two-year timeframe. Why is it so easy for Trump to lie to you unabated? Well, because you no longer have an ability for critical thinking. You've become a sponge for Trump's alternative facts.

Back to the 'ol drawing board, Donald. There's this pesky thing called the Constitution and laws, etc. Gonna have to overcome that somehow, I'm sure you'll find a way.

[h=1]Federal Judge Grants Emergency Stay on Deportations Under Trump’s Executive Order[/h]http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/trump-refugee-ban-protest-new-york?mbid=social_facebook
To bad Obama didn't care about the constitution, what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

We have our own Muslim Brotherhood to flush out

Terror-Tied Group CAIR Causing Chaos, Promoting Protests & Lawsuits as Trump Protects Nation

CAIR has been declared a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates and was named by federal prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas-funding operation.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations is also increasingly a part of America’s institutional left infrastructure and was one of the partners behind the recent Women’s March in Washington that drew hundreds of thousands, along with feminist groups like Planned Parenthood.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...g-protests-lawsuits-as-trump-protects-nation/

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Actually it's Obama's legislation that is keeping out the immigrants from those countries. The law is already in place.

H.R.158 - Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015

DESIGNATION OF HIGH RISK PROGRAM COUNTRIES.—

“(A) IN GENERAL.—The Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of State, shall evaluate program countries on an annual basis based on the criteria described in subparagraph (B) and shall identify any program country, the admission of nationals from which under the visa waiver program under this section, the Secretary determines presents a high risk to the national security of the United States.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text

It's to bad that when Obama does something it's ok but when trump does it it's the end of the world so you are right stupid is strong in here at times

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

There are a handful of snowflakes here who exhibit their soft leftist ignorance, when they're not rocking back and forth and sobbing in their safe spaces.

It's OK when Jew hating Muslims do it

How come nobody complains that Muslim nations targeted by Trump's temporary travel & immigration ban have visa policies that ban all travel to and from Israel?

hypocrisy-trump-travel-halt-800x416.png

Most Of The Muslim Countries Trump Targeted Have Discriminatory Entry Policies

Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Sudan all refuse entry to foreign travelers holding passports or travel documents indicating that they have been to or are affiliated in some way with Israel.

Israeli nationals are not permitted to transit through Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Syria, or Sudan, even in situations where the traveler does not intend to leave the aircraft.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/28/m...d-by-trump-have-discriminatory-visa-policies/

Just remember: every time a leftist screams, an angel gets it’s wings

Priebus: We Won't Apologize For Keeping America Safe

"The fact of the matter is that 325,000 people from foreign countries came into the United States yesterday, and 109 people were detained for further questioning. Most of those people were moved out. We’ve got a couple dozen more that remain," Priebus told Todd. "I would suspect that as long as they are not awful people, they will be moved through today... If they’re folks that shouldn’t be in this country, they’re going to be detained. So we apologize for nothing here."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._wont_apologize_for_keeping_america_safe.html