• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Executive Orders

trump-fascist_2-666x498.jpg

Terrorist appeasers can't stand it when the right is right

President Trump's Immigration Ban is Magnificently Right

Many Muslim governments, institutions, and individuals do not actively support terrorism, but tolerate it. Active terrorists are a small minority, but they swim in a sea of broader Muslim opinion that sympathizes with terrorists like Hamas in Gaza or Hezbollah in Lebanon.

hamas.png

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/01/28/president-trumps-immigration-ban-is-magnificently-right/

It's to bad that when Obama does something it's ok but when trump does it it's the end of the world

Even better, Dems invented it

Ban Of Muslims And Others Already U.S. Law: 8 U.S. Code 1182

This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

“Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...u-s-law-8-u-s-code-1182/#sthash.cTqAuEEs.dpbs

This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

“Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...u-s-law-8-u-s-code-1182/#sthash.cTqAuEEs.dpbs
That's awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Nobody here cares as long as the guy doing it has an "R" next to his name

This is the problem with our identity politics right now. People ***** and complain and spew bullshit conspiracies when actions being carried out are not in line with their agenda or party. Conservatives are much much worse as far as this goes. Just huge hypocrites. Then progressives just sit around and divide their narratives into 50 ******* things and lose the message.

This is the problem with our identity politics right now. People ***** and complain and spew bullshit conspiracies when actions being carried out are not in line with their agenda or party. Conservatives are much much worse as far as this goes. Just huge hypocrites. Then progressives just sit around and divide their narratives into 50 ******* things and lose the message.

Bullshit the Liberals are ten times worse just look at the ******* news. Conservatives might ***** might have a few minor rallies or spot protests at best, they don't lose their **** and spew hate at anyone and everyone who disagrees with them and burn car break windows and just be all around ********.

Here's the best part of the article:
And it was utilized by Jimmy Carter, no less, in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States, but he actually did more. He made all Iranian students already here check in, and then he deported a ton of ’em.

In November the 1979 United States attorney general had given all Iranian students one month to report to the local immigration office. Seven thousand were found in violation of their visas, 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States in 1979."

"President Trump's Executive Orders remain in place - prohibited travel will remain prohibited, and the U.S. government retains its right to revoke visas at any time if required for national security or public safety," according to the DHS statement.

Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to the White House, said: "Nothing in the Brooklyn judge's order in anyway impedes or prevents the implementation of the president's executive order which remains in full, complete and total effect."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-28-23-02-13

WYZIJpn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I find it sad and pathetic that people are cheering this **** on like it's a ****** show. Like we pick a side and that's it. We just get some popcorn and put our feet up. People's lives are ****** on BOTH SIDES OF THIS.

Bullshit the Liberals are ten times worse just look at the ******* news. Conservatives might ***** might have a few minor rallies or spot protests at best, they don't lose their **** and spew hate at anyone and everyone who disagrees with them and burn car break windows and just be all around ********.

That's not even my point. I'm talking about the narrative from the "news" sources. The **** that a lot of people just eat from the trough without questioning it. President Obama was overstepping his power with his executive orders according to conservative news outlets and "branding the country under his totalitarian views" but have not said nearly a ******* thing close to that about Trump. There's like a thousand other examples.

That's not even my point. I'm talking about the narrative from the "news" sources. The **** that a lot of people just eat from the trough without questioning it. President Obama was overstepping his power with his executive orders according to conservative news outlets and "branding the country under his totalitarian views" but have not said nearly a ******* thing close to that about Trump. There's like a thousand other examples.

What dream world are you living in? The absolute lies I have read about what Trump is going to do are so far over the top it shames almost anything you read about Obama outside the really whacked out sites.

I fear racists and xenophobes and psychopaths, therefore I don't think we should let them into our country.

I fear racists and xenophobes and psychopaths, therefore I don't think we should let them into our country.

Well then the whole lot of you should pack your bags and catch the first flight out.

Well then the whole lot of you should pack your bags and catch the first flight out.

There you go with the name calling and with such a broad stroke too. How very liberal of you...err I mean...progressive. Isn't that the commie libs latest self branded title?

They can stay in their country, I can stay in mine.

What news outlets have you been watching all I see is snowflakes trashing trump and his policies. I hate getting Philly news channels. Lefty central

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Thankfully, there are plenty of people on the right side of history, unlike those on this board.

[h=1]Second day of protests breaks out against Trump's immigration order[/h]
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...across-the-country-against-trumps-immigration

Tens of thousands of people took to the streets across the country to protest President Trump's immigration ban.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Crowd of demonstrators gathering in Boston's Copley Square <a href="https://t.co/9Yjew0QPQU">pic.twitter.com/9Yjew0QPQU</a></p>— Evan McMurry (@evanmcmurry) <a href="https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/825779890079330305">January 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thankfully, there are plenty of people on the right side of history, unlike those on this board.

[h=1]Second day of protests breaks out against Trump's immigration order[/h]
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...across-the-country-against-trumps-immigration

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Crowd of demonstrators gathering in Boston's Copley Square <a href="https://t.co/9Yjew0QPQU">pic.twitter.com/9Yjew0QPQU</a></p>— Evan McMurry (@evanmcmurry) <a href="https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/825779890079330305">January 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One question ? How have all of those protest turned out lately ?
That's what I thought. Maybe call BLM , they haven't been real busy lately, since there is a new POTUS .

Tens of thousands who can't accept that there is evil in this world that would destroy America and everything that it stands for. That vetting people from countries who have this mission is considered a bad thing says a lot about how far this country has fallen into globalistic nonsense. Wake up people.

US Immigration reports 700,000 vetted Muslim Immi's have emigrated here since 9/11...

odd that more white Christian domestic terr's have done more terrah rising since then, huh?

especially when there was a Muslim foriegn born POTUS, who's wife has a dick.

don't you find that odd?

that they would wait for a real ***** grabbin' *** kicker to take office afore they start ****?

giphy.gif

Attorneys general condemn Trump order

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/316772-attorneys-general-vow-action-on-trump-order

The attorneys general in 15 states and the District of Columbia are condemning President Trump’s executive order on immigration, calling it “unconstitutional, un-American and unlawful” in a statement on Sunday.

They pledged to “work together to ensure the federal government obeys the Constitution, respects our history as a nation of immigrants, and does not unlawfully target anyone because of their national origin or faith.”

“We are confident that the Executive Order will ultimately be struck down by the courts. In the meantime, we are committed to working to ensure that as few people as possible suffer from the chaotic situation that it has created.”

The statement was issued by the attorneys general of New York, California, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Virginia, Oregon, the District of Columbia, Connecticut, Vermont, Illinois, New Mexico, Iowa, Maine and Maryland.

Where,in the Constitution does it say that we have to accept ANY immigrants?

Where,in the Constitution does it say that we have to accept ANY immigrants?

We’ll See You in Court: Why Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees Violates the Establishment Clause
https://www.justsecurity.org/36936/...order-refugees-violates-establishment-clause/

According to the Supreme Court, “the clearest command of the Establishment Clause is that one religious denomination cannot be officially preferred over another.” Larson v. Valente, 456 US. 228, 244 (1982). But that command is apparently not clear enough for President Donald Trump. On Friday he signed an Executive Order on refugees that imposes a selective ban on immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries, and at the same time establishes preferential treatment for refugees seeking asylum who are identified with “minority religions” in their country of origin. In case there was any doubt about the latter provision’s intent, Trump told Christian Broadcast News that it was intended to give priority to “Christians” seeking asylum over “Muslims.” In both respects, the Executive Order violates the “clearest command of the Establishment Clause.”

There are a handful of snowflakes here who exhibit their soft leftist ignorance, when they're not rocking back and forth and sobbing in their safe spaces.
yeah....remember who stood next to you when 81 and his old man were about to get their ***** beat.

Illegal immigration? These people have valid visas and green cards. Those that are entering the country have undergone rigorous vetting over a two-year timeframe. Why is it so easy for Trump to lie to you unabated? Well, because you no longer have an ability for critical thinking. You've become a sponge for Trump's alternative facts.
I guess when I see a crowd protesting with signs that say "Protect Immigrant Families" and "No Ban, No Wall" I lumped them all into the illegal alien apologists bucket. It's actually the refuge and illegal alien bucket.