• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Facebook Censors African American Female Voices

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember, modern Liberalism is not about Tolerance. It is fascist. You agree with us, or we silence you.

Anyone who has watched Diamond & Silk know they are funny and witty. Zuckerburgs fascists strike again, mislabeling this AFRICAN AMERICAN Conservative duo as "dangerous to the community"

We say they just got "Clarence Thomas'd"

‘Unsafe to the community’: Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk

The hilarious duo of Diamond and Silk is a danger to society.

That’s according to Facebook.

The pro-Trump pair posted on the embattled social media platform on Friday night, saying after months of correspondence, they were deemed to be “unsafe to the community.”

“Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page,” they wrote.

“Finally after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies, and giving us the run around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason why Millions of people who have liked and/or followed our page no longer receives notification and why our page, post and video reach was reduced by a very large percentage,” echoing the complaints of many conservative and pro-Trump pages.

Here is the reply from Facebook. Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM: “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”

The pair say it took “6 Months, 29 days, 5 hrs, 40 minutes and 43 seconds” to get a response, which they add the network said is “final and it is not appeal-able in any way.”

They posed several questions to Facebook and Zuckerberg, including, “What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?”

“This is deliberate bias, censorship and discrimination. These tactics are unacceptable and we want answers!” they wrote.

Diamond and Silk shot to fame after the Drudge Report linked to several of their videos and they made appearances with then-candidate Trump on the campaign trail.

5-7-8.jpg

One of their big moments came when they tore into Republican debate moderator Megyn Kelly in 2015.

Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson produced, “Megyn Kelly and that Damn Debate,” in August when it was called “The Viewers View”:

“Okay, so it’s a day after the debates and you all know I am mad as hell,” Hardaway began. “Somebody already tried to come for Donald, so I’ve got to come for them.”

Hardaway objected to Kelly’s opening question to Trump, asking him to respond to comments he made on Twitter towards Rosie O’Donnell.

“Here’s the damn deal, Megyn Kelly, or Kelly Megyn, whatever your name is: Rosie O’Donnell started that whole foolishness! She was on The View and she was the one who spoke out against Donald and Donald had to come back on her!

“So I don’t know why you’re gonna make this here a part of your forum last night. You know, perhaps you don’t need to be hosting debates! Perhaps — maybe it’s time for us to file Kelly and make her go back to reporting news at the local news! Try Sesame Street! Maybe you should go back and report news for Sesame Street and have a debate with them.”

Hardaway wasn’t finished.

“You hit below the belt, Kelly. You hit below the belt, girl. But blow on this: leave my man, Donald Trump, the hell alone! If you’ve got something you’re going to tell him, run it by us first! Run it by me first and I’ll let you know if you have permission to come for him!” she said.

“He’s gonna be the next president of the United States when you like it or not, Megyn Kelly or Kelly Megyn or whatever your name is, or not.”

Last edited:
After everything we have found out about FB recently, I don't know why anyone would still support those nazis.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

When you consider that Liberals view African Americans who don't fall in lock step with Liberalism as "not real African Americans", they don't see it as racist to silence them. It's only racist to silence Liberal African Americans....obviously.

Folks,

You are only racist when you don't agree with the liberal mainstream.

They are color blind internally, and unwilling to accept those who don't fall into lockstep ( or is that goose step?) with their narrative.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I've called it Fakebook for a long time now. Damn i was right. I think people should bail on that app in droves. **** them and their 'social' media.

Something like this proves the complete hypocrisy of the left, particularly their organizations. How is Al Sharpton not screaming about this? What about NOW? The ACLU? NAACP?

Nope, they are all fine with this because they are not what they claim to be. All these groups claim to stick up for a particular thing, but it is clear they only stand for one thing. The Democrat party line. Whatever advances the Dem party line is their agenda.

I just joined another social media page called MeWe.

In my opinion, the hysteria and lasting effect of the media's incessant worrying about "fake news" and Russian "bots" on our social media will lead to some of the greatest infringements on free speech rights in America during my lifetime.

It is INSANE the things the media is allowing to happen (by not reporting it or raising red flags) and the power even Congress now wants to give to super companies like Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat, Twitter, et. al. in the name of "keeping the public safe from ourselves".

Since when does this country feel the need to censor information under the guise of "protecting the public"? And since when was this so coveted by the masses?

I am so thankful we have a conservative court right now because there is NO WAY this is going to stand up to Constitutional scrutiny. But in the short term, the amount of censorship that is going to happen is very, very scary if you are a true American.

Tibs and those liberals should be much more worried about our free speech rights than ******* Donald J. Trump's twitter account. But of course the wool is over their eyes and they would rather live with the devil they know (censorship) than the devil they don't (boogeyman Russia).

Hypocrites. All of them. God forbid two African Women are able to express their beliefs. Freedom of Speech only works if it fits a certain agenda.

And this thread is a perfect example of the selective outrage we talk about with Liberals. If a Liberal had had their account shut down by a Conservative company, TibsTardLodyte, Rolled, Blitzboy and Book Writing 21 would be here to tell us all how evil CONservatives are.

After 24+ hours, not one of the screaming Left residents of the board has a comment. Crickets. They don't dare touch this topic - people having their Free Speech rights trampled on.

Clearly they are fine with silencing these voices and the censorship Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and others are wielding.

I am not.

****'s gonna start turning for these Liberal mega-internet companies. Congress is grilling Zuckerberg this week over Cambridge Analytica. Steve Wozniak is leaving Facebook over his personal concern regarding the data mining and privacy violations these companies engage in. It's pretty serious ****. Big Daddy Government have HIPAA and PII to protect patient information. Yet there is no governance so to speak for our data on these social media platforms. Interesting evolution coming, to see what direction we will go. Either way, Zuck and Twitter and the rest are gonna be walking on egg shells for some time to come.

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says he's left Facebook over data collection

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak told USA TODAY he's leaving Facebook out of growing concern for the carelessness with which Facebook and other Internet companies treat the private information of users.

"Users provide every detail of their life to Facebook and ... Facebook makes a lot of advertising money off this," he said in an email to USA TODAY. "The profits are all based on the user’s info, but the users get none of the profits back."

Wozniak said he'd rather pay for Facebook than have his personal information exploited for advertising. And he heaped praise on Apple for respecting people's privacy.

"Apple makes its money off of good products, not off of you," Wozniak said. "As they say, with Facebook, you are the product."

His surprise announcement marks the latest development in back-and-forth corporate sniping by tech leaders as Facebook copes with a scandal over the potential misuse of user data by political targeting firm Cambridge Analytica. In an update last week, Facebook estimated as many as 87 million people, mostly in the United States, may have had their data improperly shared.

****'s gonna start turning for these Liberal mega-internet companies. Congress is grilling Zuckerberg this week over Cambridge Analytica. Steve Wozniak is leaving Facebook over his personal concern regarding the data mining and privacy violations these companies engage in. It's pretty serious ****. Big Daddy Government have HIPAA and PII to protect patient information. Yet there is no governance so to speak for our data on these social media platforms. Interesting evolution coming, to see what direction we will go. Either way, Zuck and Twitter and the rest are gonna be walking on egg shells for some time to come.

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says he's left Facebook over data collection

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak told USA TODAY he's leaving Facebook out of growing concern for the carelessness with which Facebook and other Internet companies treat the private information of users.

"Users provide every detail of their life to Facebook and ... Facebook makes a lot of advertising money off this," he said in an email to USA TODAY. "The profits are all based on the user’s info, but the users get none of the profits back."

Wozniak said he'd rather pay for Facebook than have his personal information exploited for advertising. And he heaped praise on Apple for respecting people's privacy.

"Apple makes its money off of good products, not off of you," Wozniak said. "As they say, with Facebook, you are the product."

His surprise announcement marks the latest development in back-and-forth corporate sniping by tech leaders as Facebook copes with a scandal over the potential misuse of user data by political targeting firm Cambridge Analytica. In an update last week, Facebook estimated as many as 87 million people, mostly in the United States, may have had their data improperly shared.

Facebook, as useful as it is socially, is a ******* minefield.
no admin there knows how to completely remove anything, since they have so many servers.

say for instance you post a pic that you later decide you just don't want on social media. maybe not even something controversial or too damning (say a pic of Ark pushing a carrot up his *** while stone cold sober). You go in to your profile and delete the pic. Easy, peezy. Right?

no.

all you've done is removed your access to that pic. it still floats around Facebook's servers. forever.
so eventually someone will see Ark with a carrot in his *** and call the authorities.

just checked it out. I think I will join as well and see how many of my friends I can get to jump from fakebook.

I joined, checked out some pro-Trump groups, and in about ten minutes the Admin of one group posted a topless selfie of her DD's. I think I'm going to like MeWe.

I joined, checked out some pro-Trump groups, and in about ten minutes the Admin of one group posted a topless selfie of her DD's. I think I'm going to like MeWe.

And you haven't added me??

opening a new tab...

i dont see any titties there, Ron

i dont see any titties there, Ron

I don't see it on the timeline now unless it got pushed way down but if you Friend her, which I think you have to to post in the group, then go to her profile album, it's there.

I don't see it on the timeline now unless it got pushed way down but if you Friend her, which I think you have to to post in the group, then go to her profile album, it's there.

They are there. I hope more members step up and show their enthusiasm.