• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Facebook Censors African American Female Voices

I figured Tibs, Trog and their ilk would be here decrying the censoring of minorities, especially minority women. Hmmm.

They have to be along soon. This is the epitome of what they supposedly stand for and decry.

I figured Tibs, Trog and their ilk would be here decrying the censoring of minorities, especially minority women. Hmmm.

I’m against all forms of censorship, period.

They have to be along soon. This is the epitome of what they supposedly stand for and decry.

Nah, everybody knows that blacks who are Conservative and/or Republican aren't really black.

Reactions: MTC
Facebook, as useful as it is socially, is a ******* minefield.
no admin there knows how to completely remove anything, since they have so many servers.

say for instance you post a pic that you later decide you just don't want on social media. maybe not even something controversial or too damning (say a pic of Ark pushing a carrot up his *** while stone cold sober). You go in to your profile and delete the pic. Easy, peezy. Right?

no.

all you've done is removed your access to that pic. it still floats around Facebook's servers. forever.
so eventually someone will see Ark with a carrot in his *** and call the authorities.

You say that as if Ark doesn't already have about 20 pics of himself with various fruits and vegetables up his ***.

I’m against all forms of censorship, period.

even those in support of 2A and deporting illegal immigrants.

right?

even those in support of 2A and deporting illegal immigrants. right?

Sure, the 1st amendment covers it all, everything short of yelling fire in a crowded theater. Anything else?

I tried. No **** for me. At least until bedtime, about two hours from now.

I hear ya, I haven't seen real live **** since yesterday afternoon.

I tried. No **** for me. At least until bedtime, about two hours from now.

Just logged in to MeWe now and dem titties were the first thing at the top of my feed. I'm liking MeWe.

Mark Zuckerberg is not my ******* friend, and there is nothing more unamerican than suppressing freedom of speech.

PSeXOJC.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg is not my ******* friend, and there is nothing more unamerican than suppressing freedom of speech.

Well, I it is happening a lot. I mean, depending on your political point of view, anyway.

I am not on FB, so I have no skin in this game. But let me ask you this.......

The FB business model includes selling your personal information for profit. Zuck indicated during his testimony that they are considering offering paid subscriptions to withhold your information. Who here would consider that, and who here would believe that they wouldn't still be accumulating said info, and selling it anyway?

I am not on FB, so I have no skin in this game. But let me ask you this.......

The FB business model includes selling your personal information for profit. Zuck indicated during his testimony that they are considering offering paid subscriptions to withhold your information. Who here would consider that, and who here would believe that they wouldn't still be accumulating said info, and selling it anyway?

Great point Hamster. If they started doing that, I'd leave facebook, just like I left MySpace after the ad bombardment of 04.

Just joined Minds.com too. Try a few new platforms and see what I like best.

They re-instated them and called it a "mistake".....

They re-instated them and called it a "mistake".....

That's hilarious. It was no mistake. According to the women, it was a process that took weeks with them pleading their case and facebook denying them multiple times before finally telling them the decision is final so don't dare try to appeal.

It was only overturned because of media attention, namely Breitbart. If not for them, they would still be banned. How many conservatives have been similarly banned and will not get their accounts back simply because some liberal facebook drone doesn't like their content.

This is a lesson in the importance of alternative media. Even if you hate Breitbart or the many equivalent nutjob liberal sites, they serve an important job of getting out information that the mainstream may choose to ignore.

That's hilarious. It was no mistake. According to the women, it was a process that took weeks with them pleading their case and facebook denying them multiple times before finally telling them the decision is final so don't dare try to appeal.

It was only overturned because of media attention, namely Breitbart. If not for them, they would still be banned. How many conservatives have been similarly banned and will not get their accounts back simply because some liberal facebook drone doesn't like their content.

This is a lesson in the importance of alternative media. Even if you hate Breitbart or the many equivalent nutjob liberal sites, they serve an important job of getting out information that the mainstream may choose to ignore.

It took six months of repeated warnings and emails and back and forths