• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Far right-wing terrorist murders two American heroes in Portland

Because of the wider context here, which can't be ignored.

The Most Dangerous National Security Threat That Donald Trump Is Ignoring
http://fortune.com/2017/02/13/donal...y-cve-right-wing-extremism-terrorism-germany/

Another Donald Trump Failure: Not Calling White Supremacy 'Terrorism'
http://time.com/4671901/donald-trump-extremism-terrorism-muslims/

Sorry Tibs. I don't see it. Sounds like they are trying to create a bogeyman that isn't there, at least to the scale they claim.

However, the far more dangerous idealogy is the anti-free speech movement on college campuses, brought on by the far left wingnuts. When liberal commentators such as Bill Maher and Sam Harris ring the alarm bell, you know it has reached a dangerous level.

Black terrorist kills 8.

[FONT=&quot]A relative of the suspected gunman in the Mississippi shooting rampage that left eight people dead said he was "devastated" that a family dispute ended tragically on Saturday.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I'm devastated. It don't seem like it's real," Vincent Mitchell said shortly after his stepson-in-law, Willie Corey Godbolt, was arrested. "Him and my stepdaughter, they've been going back and forth for a couple of years with that domestic violence."[/FONT]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/2...e-devastated-after-rampage-leaves-8-dead.html

Ha ha ha! He was a snowflake Bernie supporter! Classic! The Tibtard steps in it again.
Are you sloppy drunk during all of your waking hours or just some of your waking hours?

There is a difference between lone nutjobs who kill whoever and a well organized well trained and well financed terrorist army with a religious ideology. Libs of course don't want to recognize that difference because all white men and guns are bad and Muslims are just misunderstood.

Or more accurately a racist white terrorist, no?

Very possible, they must be pretty prevalent sein' as I been called two of them descriptions myself. Qualifying for the last one is the only difficult part.and it seems to point to the same group of people more times than not. But hey......every group has a couple, jus that some have more than that..

Are you sloppy drunk during all of your waking hours or just some of your waking hours?

**** man, it's not even noon yet. I've gotta stay up for the Pens game tonight.

If you were watching President Trump's Memorial Day Address right now, you'd be throwing back shots and snorting lines. And sobbing. It's that good.

There is a difference between lone nutjobs who kill whoever and a well organized well trained and well financed terrorist army with a religious ideology. Libs of course don't want to recognize that difference because all white men and guns are bad and Muslims are just misunderstood.

C'mon Ron. I'm all for the execution of every moslem zealot on Earth. Lone nut jobs are terrorists too...don't discriminate, lol. How's that for liberal...liberal mounts of moslem zealot executions. Sound good?

If you were watching President Trump's Memorial Day Address right now, you'd be throwing back shots and snorting lines. And sobbing. It's that good.

Put your hand on your heart and swear this isn't you in the MAGA hat. When I first saw this, I immediately thought of you, lord only knows why.

Put your hand on your heart and swear this isn't you in the MAGA hat. When I first saw this, I immediately thought of you, lord only knows why.

My MAGA hat is white and I'm not angry, I'm extremely happy. That was pretty funny though. Dude was pissed.

Tibs, honest question -

It seems like you are blaming Trump for this. Am I right? If so, how is that logically possible?

Sorry if the responses to this are not the honest inquiry type. I promise my intent is just looking for perspective from you.

I assume you are referring to East Liberty and The Penn Ave corridor. It has been good for the Pittsburgh City tax base. The downside to the gentrification has been the displacement of many of the lower income residents who saw their gov't subsidized housing disappear. They were not helped by the tech windfall, but were forced outward to other areas such as Wilkensburg and Penn Hills. So maybe the liberal entrepeneurship is not the answer to upward mobility of the downtrodden, and nothing more than the creation of a new 1% class. And maybe this is why the left is losing it's minority base.

Over the Rhine in Cincinnati is a great example of this. All the Young trendy liberals moving there to be multicultural and urban raise the rent for those that can least afford it and push them to the higher crime border of OTR which is now one of the trendiest and most dangerous places in the Natti.

The problem now has to do with semantics. By lumping the word "islamic' or 'muslim' with 'terrorist' creates a rift and a true knee jerk when the contrary occurs. Now when anyone who is not a muslim, that does something terrible, it makes national news. To be fair, white supremacists have been labeled as terrorist for over a hundred years, but still semantics.

If we started calling people like Mcveigh a 'radical christian terrorist', it would create such a **** storm by lumping a religion in with the word terrorist because christians are mostly religious productive members of society. Though that is exactly what we are doing now, so any muslim is now being demonized in public, just by sitting on a freaking bus.

This is the problem with terminology. Though I do love Trumps's new term for terrorists: 'Evil Losers' he's right, and it's a great term. **** those Evil Losers!

I think the main divergence from one religious tagging vs the other is that if some dirt bag Christian kills people because of his/her interpretation of biblical ideology, other Christians are vocally condemning them. Whereas Muslim terrorism is normally, NORMALLY, met with silence or even approval. Rarely, if ever, will some weirdo Christian voice approval of their actions.

OK, but they are likely to offend you.

First of all, I sure as hell would not abolish abortion and planned parenthood. Nip the problem in the bud where you can.

Secondly, take the kids away from the "parents". This will never happen, but talk to any NICU nurse or Neonatologist and they'll tell you how many kids are In the custody of selfish, ignorant, immoral monsters who are never going to pick a better school for their kid, they're never going to give a ****.

This is the entirety of your solution?? I put thought into my reply and you give me this horseshit? OMG LOL

I won't comment on the first, neither agree nor disagree. I view it as a "whatever."

Take the kids away from the parents? While I can "see" the merit in it, I can't believe it is coming from YOU of all people. Holy ****. Let me get this straight...you are advocating taking children from parents. You argue about slippery slopes, argue about personal rights, not profiling people or races...but are ok with removing children from parents. You get a rod up your *** when people "might label Muslims terrorists." You will argue till you are blue in the face here to protect every victim class in the world, including blacks. But you propose something that would "most" affect blacks that involves taking their children from them?? You argue as if you are their Great Savior, yet propose this? Oh. My. God.

I. Have. Now. Heard. It. All.

Holy ****.

OK, but they are likely to offend you.

First of all, I sure as hell would not abolish abortion and planned parenthood. Nip the problem in the bud where you can.

Secondly, take the kids away from the "parents". This will never happen, but talk to any NICU nurse or Neonatologist and they'll tell you how many kids are In the custody of selfish, ignorant, immoral monsters who are never going to pick a better school for their kid, they're never going to give a ****.

I think the main divergence from one religious tagging vs the other is that if some dirt bag Christian kills people because of his/her interpretation of biblical ideology, other Christians are vocally condemning them. Whereas Muslim terrorism is normally, NORMALLY, met with silence or even approval. Rarely, if ever, will some weirdo Christian voice approval of their actions.

As I wrote in another thread, substantiated by Pew Research findings, this is the problem. Christians will denounce violence committed by members of their religion. Condemn it. Contrarily, a large percentage of Muslims are actually OK with violence against innocents in the name of Islam. 8% of US Muslims surveyed are find with suicide bombings and violence against innocents in the name of Islam. In other countries, the number that approve of it ranges up to 40%.

Think about that - 8-40% of Muslims, depending on where you are, are just fine with suicide bombings and terrorism that kills little girls at concerts. They won't self condemn and police themselves because they are A-OK with it. All hail Allah.

That's why it's maddening when TibTardLodyte jumps in trying to use the argument of equivalency to say we are all the same. Nah, we're not. Nor are our religions. There are fundamental, flawed differences they won't acknowledge, the two biggest being that there are 250+ different verses in the Koran instructing their believers to kill non-believers, and far too many of their followers that aren't radicals themselves support this violence. Translation: As Islam grows, the problem will grow with no end in sight.

The natural progression of liberal policy. Promote sloth and irresponsible behavior, and when it manifests, use that very behavior to justify more state power.

Think about that - 8-40% of Muslims, depending on where you are, are just fine with suicide bombings and terrorism that kills little girls at concerts. They won't self condemn and police themselves because they are A-OK with it. All hail Allah.

So going off your numbers, 60-92% of muslims are dead against suicide bombings. Seems like the 92 is close to the christian percentage for denouncing terror attacks.

So going off your numbers, 60-92% of muslims are dead against suicide bombings. Seems like the 92 is close to the christian percentage for denouncing terror attacks.

Except the 8% of Christians you refer to aren't running around wearing suicide vests, flying planes into skyscrapers, or killing busloads of religious worshippers in a concerted effort to bring down Western Civilization...last I looked.

Let's look at the radical minority of both religions and compare/contrast the damage they are doing. I know that the radical minority of Muslims range in the neighborhood of 200Million to 300Million radicals.

Which Christian terrorist organizations are on the State Department watch list?

Pun or no pun intended? lol

Anyway, you gotta take into account the "unsure".
From WIKI:...

Polls taken by Saudi owned Al Arabiya and Gallup suggest moderate support for the September 11 terrorist attacks within the Islamic world, with 36% of Arabs polled by Al Arabiya saying the 9/11 attacks were morally justified, 38% disagreeing and 26% of those polled being unsure.[44]

26% unsure? Really? How can anyone that calls themselves human beings be unsure?That reveals a lot about the character and mindset of these savages.

As far as I'm concerned you can lump in the 26% that are "unsure" with the 36% supporting and you got 62% of muslims supporting the attacks and the annihilation of Western culture.

Last edited:
Pun or no pun intended? lol

Anyway, you gotta take into account the "unsure".
From WIKI:...

Polls taken by Saudi owned Al Arabiya and Gallup suggest moderate support for the September 11 terrorist attacks within the Islamic world, with 36% of Arabs polled by Al Arabiya saying the 9/11 attacks were morally justified, 38% disagreeing and 26% of those polled being unsure.[44]

26% unsure? Really? How can anyone that calls themselves human beings be unsure?That reveals a lot about the character and mindset of these savages.

As far as I'm concerned you can lump in the 26% that are "unsure" with the 36% supporting and you got 62% of muslims supporting the attacks and the annihilation of Western culture.
Complete unintentional, yet still applicable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

Radical Islamic terrorism is an organized, well-funded, global movement with hundreds of thousands of devotees. White right wing supremacist terrorism is a random individual wacko every so often. To try to portray some equivalency between them is just silly.

It's too bad that there is fear and suspicion of peaceful Muslims, but it's the radical Islamists who are to blame for that, no one else.

Radical Islamic terrorism is an organized, well-funded, global movement with hundreds of thousands of devotees. White right wing supremacist terrorism is a random individual wacko every so often. To try to portray some equivalency between them is just silly.

It's too bad that there is fear and suspicion of peaceful Muslims, but it's the radical Islamists who are to blame for that, no one else.

Lest we forget ?

rx71dnC.png
[/IMG]

but it's all in your perspective..right ?

ON7Sv9c.jpg