• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI is conducting a new investigation on Clinton emails!

Will

Never

Happen

They will willingly - no, HAPPILY - vote for a criminal, for corruption. The Left is a religion. It is no longer a political party. And their Gods cannot sin.

47% no matter what.

It is hilarious to watch Democrats, who don't get their way for once, act like 12 year olds, having little temper tantrums. Again, if nothing else happens out of this, exposing the hypocrisy of the left gives me joy.

Because if they can't control the switches and levers of government then they have no reason to live.

The old liberal technique of accusing your opponent of what you are guilty of. So now the narrative will be that what COMEY is doing is illegal. Right.

Amen.

Comey’s actions improper, irresponsible and possibly illegal
http://thehill.com/opinion/lanny-da...s-improper-irresponsible-and-possibly-illegal

Um...no, not amen. D[d you somehow miss reading the paragraph immediately following that bunch of bullshit?

Davis is co-founder of both the Washington law firm Davis Goldberg Galper PLLC and Trident DMG, a strategic media firm specializing in crisis management. He served as special counsel to former President Clinton from 1996 to 1998 and is a regular columnist for The Hill newspaper. He has been a friend of Hillary Clinton since they were students at Yale Law School together in 1969 and 1970.

Um...no, not amen. D[d you somehow miss reading the paragraph immediately following that bunch of bullshit?

Davis is co-founder of both the Washington law firm Davis Goldberg Galper PLLC and Trident DMG, a strategic media firm specializing in crisis management. He served as special counsel to former President Clinton from 1996 to 1998 and is a regular columnist for The Hill newspaper. He has been a friend of Hillary Clinton since they were students at Yale Law School together in 1969 and 1970.

It is an opinion piece......by a Democratic operative. Nothing to see here folks. Move a long.

The only illegal actions are Hildabeasts. From her server to her money laundering bs charity

The old liberal technique of accusing your opponent of what you are guilty of. So now the narrative will be that what COMEY is doing is illegal. Right.

Exactly, that is why democRATS, as much as they would like to, cannot completely obliterate the Republican party.

There wouldn't be anyone to blame for failures caused by them. That has always been their MO.

In turn we don't a single liberal ********. If they all died tomorrow this country would "be great again" instantaneously..with or without Trump.

Last edited:
Social Media is firmly in the bag of the DemocRATS as we all thought. They are suppressing the email story. It should be the number 1 trending item on all media outlets. Fox just did a piece and showed real time that it isn't trending on any social media outlet. They are blocking many of the stories altogether. Truly disgusting how corrupt our country has become.

If they all died tomorrow this country would "be great again" instantaneously..with or without Trump.

Indeed, and you would feel right at home in a country devoid of all forms of intelligent life.

redneck.jpg

FBI Notes Reveal Security Concerns Over Huma Abedin

Witnesses say Clinton aide “overrode security protocols,” hoarded classified information at home.

Protective detail assigned to guard former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her two residences complained that her closest aide Huma Abedin often overrode standard security protocols during trips to the Middle East, and personally changed procedures for handling classified information, including highly sensitive intelligence briefs the CIA prepared for the president, newly released FBI documents reveal.

14910357_1307715472581223_5368063400717007185_n.jpg

Should make you stop and think for a second. Ah, who am I kidding, of course it won't.

Jeanine Pirro defends Clinton on FBI review announcement
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-fbi-review-announcement-230506#ixzz4OaHthxCA

One of Hillary Clinton's harsher critics, Fox News' Jeanine Pirro, came to her defense Saturday.

In an opening statement on her show "Justice with Judge Jeanine," Pirro said the announcement Friday by FBI Director James Comey that the bureau will review newly found emails in connection with Clinton's private email server "disgraces and politicizes the FBI and is symptomatic of all that is wrong in Washington."

"Comey's actions violate not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general," she said. "But even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality,"

Pirro also related Clinton's situation to one in which the former prosecutor became involved in 2006.

When she was running for New York attorney general, Pirro said the Justice Department and the FBI announced to the media that they were opening an investigation of her. She said it was "mean-spirited and, of course, nothing came of it, except the adverse publicity cost me at the polls."

"What was done to me in 2006 was wrong, and what happened to Hillary Clinton [Friday], was equally wrong," Pirro said. "Now, this nation has already gone through an exhausting and traumatic campaign season. The FBI director should not now be front and center."

Thank God there's still some sanity left - as scarce as it is - in the GOP.

Former Bush Ethics Head Files Complaint Against Comey, Alleging Potential Violations Of Hatch Act
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ntial-Violations-Of-Hatch-Act?detail=facebook

In a terse Op-Ed published in today’s New York Times, Richard Painter, the chief White House Ethics Lawyer in the Bush Administration from 2005-2007, explains why he filed a Complaint yesterday against FBI Director James Comey with the FBI’s Office Of Special Counsel, which investigates possible ethical violations within the Bureau. In particular, Painter explains why Comey’s inexplicable actions this week may warrant prosecution for abuse of power under the Hatch Act.

I have spent much of my career working on government ethics and lawyers’ ethics, including two and a half years as the chief White House ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, and I never thought that the F.B.I. could be dragged into a political circus surrounding one of its investigations. Until this week.

Painter, a former George W. Bush, Marco Rubio and John Kasich supporter, explains that had the Bureau made a similar public disclosure in its connection with the ongoing investigation ties between a certain presidential candidate and hacking of Americans’ emails by the Russian government, it would have equally constituted a breach of longstanding policy and an abuse of power. Specifically, the Hatch Act bars the use by a government official of his position to influence an election. Notably, whether one has an “intent” to do so is irrelevant:

The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official’s actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election.

Painter recounts the known history in establishing the basis for his Complaint:

On Friday, the director of the F.B.I., James B. Comey, sent to members of Congress a letter updating them on developments in the agency’s investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s emails, an investigation which supposedly was closed months ago. This letter, which was quickly posted on the internet, made highly unusual public statements about an F.B.I. investigation concerning a candidate in the election. The letter was sent in violation of a longstanding Justice Department policy of not discussing specifics about pending investigations with others, including members of Congress. According to some news reports on Saturday, the letter was sent before the F.B.I. had even obtained the search warrant that it needed to look at the newly discovered emails. And it was sent days before the election, at a time when many Americans are already voting.

Violations of the Hatch Act and of government ethics rules on misuse of official positions are not permissible in any circumstances, including in the case of an executive branch official acting under pressure from politically motivated members of Congress. Such violations are of even greater concern when the agency is the F.B.I.

Painter takes pains to explain that this is not a joke:

The FBI’s job is to investigate, not to influence the outcome of an election

Painter comments that absent highly extraordinary circumstances, Comey’s conduct does rise to the level of a Hatch Act violation and also may violate a prosecutor's obligations under the Rules of Professional Conduct. He emphasizes that neither Comey’s actions, whatever their motivation, nor Painter’s action in filing such a Complaint, are something to be taken taken lightly:

This is is no trivial matter. We cannot allow F.B.I. or Justice Department officials to unnecessarily publicize pending investigations concerning candidates of either party while an election is underway. That is an abuse of power. Allowing such a precedent to stand will invite more, and even worse, abuses of power in the future.

Tibs - are you suggesting that the FBI to NOT do it's job? Essentially, yes, you are. Because if it is determined that Hillary lied (she did), destroyed evidence (she did) and ran cover-up (she did) then wouldn't that be "influencing an election" if she is jailed? You're alluding to a lawless world, one in which prisoners can wield power over those who abide by rules. That is not a democracy, nor even realistic.

Tibs - are you suggesting that the FBI to NOT do it's job? Essentially, yes, you are. Because if it is determined that Hillary lied (she did), destroyed evidence (she did) and ran cover-up (she did) then wouldn't that be "influencing an election" if she is jailed? You're alluding to a lawless world, one in which prisoners can wield power over those who abide by rules. That is not a democracy, nor even realistic.
What short memories we have...

FBI Director James Comey recommends no charges against Hillary Clinton in private email server case
http://www.salon.com/2016/07/05/ext...hillary_clinton_in_private_email_server_case/

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,” Comey said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

Comey said, however, that the FBI “found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them

Short memory? Really? Wouldn't you determine that THAT incident was also "influencing an election"?

What short memories we have...

FBI Director James Comey recommends no charges against Hillary Clinton in private email server case
http://www.salon.com/2016/07/05/ext...hillary_clinton_in_private_email_server_case/

What a selective memory you have. As selective as your selective choice of what to copy and paste from Comey's findings. As selective as your ability to turn a blind eye to what you know to be truth and only highlight that which would exonerate.

Minds like yours are the problem. People like you who don't care that a criminal would be elected. People like you who don't care that if Hillary is elected, she is the target for being a massive blackmail threat due to the emails our international enemies have or may have. That this could bring the USA to its knees. It's people like you who don't care that she destroys women's lives; that she enables a rapist and a pedophile, and that that rapist/pedophile would be back in the White House. People like you who don't care that she's a woman who wants to operate outside of all of our rules for her own personal benefit, putting you and yours at risk. People like you who don't care that she uses her Foundation and used the State Department as a pay for play operation, that she's already copped deals with our foreign enemies that mitigate her ability to be objective and think about the USA first, not herself first.

I could go on. I can only sit here and sadly shake my head, watching you spin, gyrate, and selectively cut and paste in your attempts to divert the discussion away from the pure facts.

We may be on the verge of putting a criminal INTO the White House. My how we have turned. Nixon left the White House and Republicans left him. Clinton may enter the White House, wearing stripes and all, with legions of slobbering Democrats blindly following and applauding for her.

Pray for the Republic.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...otential-blackmail-target-in-white-house.html

If Hillary wins, we’ll have a potential blackmail target in the White House

In short, we have to acknowledge the danger that Hillary Clinton could be the target of international blackmail in the White House.
Consider what happened the first time the Clinton couple was there. Bill Clinton’s involvement with the intern Monica Lewinsky had national security implications and also subjected him to possible blackmail.

Secret Service agent Gary Bryne reported in his book ‘Crisis of Character” that U.S. intelligence agencies had concluded that Russia, the U.K. and Israel had intercepted phone calls between Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

In 2000, Insight magazine, after a one-year investigation by a team of reporters, claimed that the Israeli government had “penetrated four White House telephone lines and was able to relay real-time conversations on those lines from a remote site outside the White House directly to Israel for listening and recording.”

Boris Yeltsin, the former Russian president, wrote in his memoirs that Russian intelligence had picked up on Clinton’s “predilection for beautiful young women.”

Indeed, in his book “Clinton, Inc.,” journalist Daniel Halper reports that there was a blackmail attempt against Bill Clinton.

In October 1998 in a bid to gain the release of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, an Israeli team led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened to blackmail President Clinton with tapes of Clinton and Lewinsky.

When Clinton brought Israel’s request for Pollard’s release to CIA Director George Tenet, Tenet threatened to resign on the spot should Clinton cave and release Pollard. Clinton ultimately declined the Israeli request, though he would consider it once again before the end of his term.

We all know how much Democrats have fallen in love with the Executive Order. Somehow, I doubt, they'll currently fall in love with this one. Does anyone remember Executive Order 12968?

"Executive Order No. 12968 in August 1995. It states that individuals eligible for access to classified material must have a record of "strength of character, trustworthiness, honesty, reliability, discretion, and sound judgment, as well as freedom from conflicting allegiances and potential for coercion."​

Hillary passes not a single tenet of this order. She can't get past the initial quotation mark before she fails the litmus test.

Psssssssstttttttttttttt....anyone remember who was in office in August 1995? Odd huh?

Tell me, oh wisest of wise Tim, what this recent letter from Comey means? Try to stick to the facts and not the breitbart talking points. I know that's difficult, but try to make an attempt at least. What have they uncovered? What new information has been made available? What happened here, oh wise one, please enlighten us.

Tell me, oh wisest of wise Tim, what this recent letter from Comey means? Try to stick to the facts and not the breitbart talking points. I know that's difficult, but try to make an attempt at least. What have they uncovered? What new information has been made available? What happened here, oh wise one, please enlighten us.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And I think we are about to see the maggot infested carcass that is the democrat body-politic hauled out into the bright sunshine for all to see. I will rejoice, but not expect it will change the mind of the ardent leftists. They will find blame, suggest conspiracy, hate, revolt.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And I think we are about to see the maggot infested carcass that is the democrat body-politic hauled out into the bright sunshine for all to see. I will rejoice, but not expect it will change the mind of the ardent leftists. They will find blame, suggest conspiracy, hate, revolt.
Just as I thought, you, and Trump and Comey have nothing. Another example of how pathetic the alt-right is. Proven time and time again. You guys on the right have fallen so far, I really do feel bad for you.

What this recent letter means to the rest of us who believe in the rule of law (not you Tibs) and believe we should never elect a criminal into the White House (like you Tibs), is that the case is not dead. That perhaps - just perhaps - Hillary will have to answer for the crimes she's committed, not limited to:

Mishandling classified information - Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email.

Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act - “Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton said July 2, 2016. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

Now, we know that many of these emails were on Weiner's personal system. Obtained how? Many think through Huma's system.

Hillary Clinton violated Executive Order 13526, which said it is UNLAWFUL (that means illegal Tibs). The FBI, under corrupt political pressure (remember Cankles meeting with Slick willy on the back of the plane?), chose not to bring charges. None of that changes the fact that we all have all the facts to know that she is a criminal. It is a fact. We can't make the FBI recommend the AJ bring charges. We can only hope the system works the way it is supposed to.

For you or anyone to argue that she is not a criminal at this point makes you either ignorant, or intentionally obtuse. I'm pretty sure it's both.

This recent letter means none of those things, and you know it. What you've listed there was the original case investigated to no end by the FBI - then subsequently shut down with no case put forward. But keep clinging to the Cinderalla dream that your twisted, sick minds have envisioned. Hope dies last, in fairy tales as in politics.

Wow what a difference a day makes. Last week Comey was abetting team Hillary and now he is in Trump's corner. Good thing I've got my ballot all filled out.

This recent letter means none of those things, and you know it. What you've listed there was the original case investigated to no end by the FBI - then subsequently shut down with no case put forward. But keep clinging to the Cinderalla dream that your twisted, sick minds have envisioned. Hope dies last, in fairy tales as in politics.

Once again if she hadn't lied and deleted emails and destroyed devices we would not be in this situation would we. Once again cry me a river. She is a lying crook.