• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

You could tell me two things (not necessarily in this order):
  • You get that what a guy is wearing four months after the alleged crime does NOT show his state of mind at the time of the alleged offense.
  • You will pay me the $50 you have owed me for a year.

A "bad look"? You know what's a much worse look?

Being a welcher.

My dad told me when I was a kid. Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose and never welch on a bet. He stressed that it was a ****** thing to do and it destroys your integrity. Your word means nothing when you do that.

Due to interest and inflation, it should probably be around 80.00 now.

I hear Venmo is a really easy app to use for paying people. I've used it numerous times, really easy to do.

My dad told me when I was a kid. Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose and never welch on a bet. He stressed that it was a ****** thing to do and it destroys your integrity. Your word means nothing when you do that.

Due to interest and inflation, it should probably be around 80.00 now.

I hear Venmo is a really easy app to use for paying people. I've used it numerous times, really easy to do.

If only I had a Venmo account ... oh, wait, I do!

1637254642520.png

Of all the willful lies and omissions in the media’s coverage of the Steele dossier, Brian Sicknick, the Covington kids, Jussie Smollett, the Wuhan lab, Hunter Biden’s laptop and so on, nothing beats the evil propaganda peddled about Kyle Rittenhouse.

They try to make the Rittenhouse case about race, but it’s about class, punching down at the white working-class son of a single mother because they don’t see him as fully human, and it makes them feel good.

They lie about him because they can.

The central media narrative is that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist whose mother drove him across state lines with an AR-15 to shoot Black Lives Matter protesters. All lies.

“A white, Trump-supporting, MAGA-loving Blue Lives Matter social media partisan, 17 years old, picks up a gun, drives from one state to another with the intent to shoot people,” was typical from John Heilemann, MSNBC’s national affairs analyst.

So, let’s go through 10 lies about Rittenhouse, debunked in court:

1. He killed two black BLM protesters. All three of the men he shot in self-defense during violent riots in Kenosha on Aug. 25 last year were white.

2. He crossed state lines. He lived 20 miles from Kenosha in Antioch, Ill., with his mother and sisters. But his father, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins and best friend live in Kenosha. He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and worked a shift on Aug. 25 before helping clean graffiti left by rioters at a local school. There, he and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night, when police abandoned the town to rioters. Kyle took his gun to protect himself, since the rioters were violent and armed, including, for instance, Antifa medic Gaige Grosskreutz, who lunged at him with a loaded Glock pointed at his head before he was shot in the arm.

3. Rittenhouse took an AR-15 across state lines. Esquire accused him of “terrorist tourism.” False. His rifle was kept in a safe at his best friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha.

4. The gun was illegal. Wrong. Under Wisconsin law, he was entitled to possess the AR-15 as a 17-year-old. The judge dismissed the gun charge, which the prosecution never should have brought.

5. Rittenhouse’s mother drove him across state lines to the riot. Wendy Rittenhouse, 46, never went to Kenosha. She slept late the morning of Aug. 25 after working a 16-hour shift at a nursing home near her home in Antioch, she told the Chicago Tribune. Kyle had already gone to his job in Kenosha when she woke up.

6. He was an “active shooter” who took his gun to a riot looking for trouble. “A 17-year-old kid just running around shooting and killing protesters,” said MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, “who drove across state lines with an AR-15 and started shooting people up.” On Friday, after evidence in court already had debunked his talking points, Scarborough called Rittenhouse a “self-appointed militia member … unloading 60 rounds.” When the defense called out the lie in closing arguments, Scarborough had the gall to tweet that he was “embarrassed” for the lawyer.

7. Rittenhouse is a “white supremacist,” as then-candidate Joe Biden labeled him in a tweet showing the teenager’s photograph. When White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked to explain why recently, she slyly slimed Rittenhouse again, without naming him, as a “vigilante.”

In one story, the Intercept used the term “white supremacist” 16 times. The accusation has become holy writ, but there is zero evidence. The FBI scoured Kyle’s phone and found nothing about white supremacy or militias, the court heard. All they saw were pro-police, “Blue Lives Matter” posts from a kid who had been a police and fire department cadet, wanted to be a police officer or paramedic and once sat near the front of a Trump rally. That was enough for the media to brand him a white supremacist.

8. He “flashed white power signs” with Proud Boys. After spending three months in jail, Kyle was freed on $2 million bail two days after his 18th birthday last year, and went to a bar for a beer, with his mother and other adults, which is legal in Wisconsin. He posed for selfies with strangers at the bar, who the media say are Proud Boys, and was pictured making the OK sign with his thumb and forefinger. The false claim that this is a white supremacist sign comes from a 2017 hoax on the website 4chan, to punk liberals, who keep falling for it. Biden uses the gesture frequently. It was unwise to pose for the photo, but it does not mean Kyle is associated with white supremacists.

9. He wore surgical gloves “to cover his fingerprints.” This pearl was spread by Matthew Modine, another celebrity bigmouth. Kyle wore gloves because he was giving first aid to protesters. His face was bare, so he was hardly hiding.

10. Judge Bruce Schroeder is a “Trumpy” racist biased toward the defense. This slur is based on the fact he would not let the prosecution use the term “victim” — common practice when the jury has not ruled on a case. He told a lame joke about Asian food for lunch being held up by the supply-chain crisis, and his phone’s ring tone sounds like a 1980s ditty played at Trump rallies. Ridiculous. In fact, Schroeder is a Democrat, has run as a Democrat for the Wisconsin Senate and was first appointed by a Democratic governor. Bias was also perceived in what the Chicago Tribune said was his “highly unusual” decision to allow Kyle to draw names randomly out of a container at the end of the trial to determine which 12 of the 18 jurors would decide his fate. It’s something this judge always does, he told the court.

On the second day of jury deliberations Wednesday, the judge railed against media distortions, although he seemed most aggrieved about attacks on his reputation, rather than Kyle’s. He threatened to stop trials from being televised, but that’s exactly the wrong solution.

Only because the public was able to hear the evidence for themselves did they become aware of the malevolent dishonesty of the media coverage, which has threatened a fair trial and ensured riots if Kyle is justly acquitted.

Wow...the judge just banned MSNBC from the courthouse. Appears someone affiliated with MSNBC was following the jury bus and taking pictures of the jurors. If true, the hammer needs to fall on MSNBC....hard.

Bunch of dirtbags. I swear we're going to have it out with people like them. It will be well earned on their part.

So now they harass and try to intimidate the jury. How very mob like of them.

Bunch of dirtbags. I swear we're going to have it out with people like them. It will be well earned on their part.

So now they harass and try to intimidate the jury. How very mob like of them.
To me, if true, I can pretty much guess MSNBC would distribute those pictures to certain "groups" to incite the mob. No way this verdict, whichever direction, doesn't get thrown out.

To me, if true, I can pretty much guess MSNBC would distribute those pictures to certain "groups" to incite the mob. No way this verdict, whichever direction, doesn't get thrown out.
I know very little about the nuances of the law, but I wonder if that is exactly what the prosecution wants. See if they can retry the case at a later date...multiple things will come up in the future that may take some attention off the case. I don't know, try the case again in the middle of the summer when everyone is thinking about vacations. Or is caught up debating some other controversy. Get a different judge or something. Maybe give more time to manufacture other "evidence."

Kenosha gonna be HOT this weekend.

will that factor into climate change and covid super-spreader events?

Is it good or bad for Kyle tat the jury is taking this long

I don't think you can throw out a not guilty verdict, can you? That would violate the 5th.

If only I had a Venmo account ... oh, wait, I do!
I never saw the bet you and jizzer77 made. Was it here on this board, where it was public or was it private?

Is it good or bad for Kyle tat the jury is taking this long
I'm no expert, but my understanding is that the longer they are in there, the better it is for the defense.

I'm no expert, but my understanding is that the longer they are in there, the better it is for the defense.

Some good insight here IMO:

Yeah. We can look at it a couple ways imo internet lawyer opinion.

One the citizens of this great country are doing their duty and combing over all evidence to ensure they make the correct call. - 😂😂😂

Or we have a dissenter on one side/other…ahold out of you will. The person that is let him burn the rioters, ahh peaceful protesters are telling me he should hang. Or flip side, …the person that is no ******* way he is innocent.

I really think, especially after the msnbc thing media should be barred from courts. It has turned into a circus and now with social media a means of intimidation on a much larger scale that the Mofia could dream of.

The skeptic in me just assumes the jury members know he's innocent but they also know this ruling would set off the horde of thugs into the streets to terrorize the populace, so they are trying to figure out how to proceed.

The rumor( which I cannot imagine how anyone would know) is that the foreman wants to convict and the rest are thinking acquittal and the foreman is trying to convince the rest…

I think that is highly unlikely that someone would actually know that, but who knows?

The skeptic in me just assumes the jury members know he's innocent but they also know this ruling would set off the horde of thugs into the streets to terrorize the populace, so they are trying to figure out how to proceed.

You really just mean the critical-thinker in me. Being skeptical during this time? Craziness. :ROFLMAO:

Thank god this isn't in Oregon, where you don't need a unanimous decision either way. I'm not positive, but I think you only need 2 dissenters. And screw this foreman if that's the case. Trying to 'convince' the rest?

I really think, especially after the msnbc thing media should be barred from courts. It has turned into a circus and now with social media a means of intimidation on a much larger scale that the Mofia could dream of.
This.....definetely this. The media is throwing fire on this trial and stirring up the mob. I think it might be time to get the press out of the courthouse. Even though I would love to see the Supreme Court in action and watch their questioning it makes it much better for the public to keep it internal to the litigants.

I never saw the bet you and jizzer77 made. Was it here on this board, where it was public or was it private?

It was here on the board IIRC.

Details on despicable MSNBC's actions. If they don't end up in court over this - intimidating and exposing witnesses - kiss this country goodbye. No, seriously. That means the media will dictate what is rule in this country.

Following the identification of NBC booking producer Irene Min Joo Byon on Thursday as the person who instructed an independent journalist affiliated with MSNBC to follow the jury bus in the Rittenhouse case, Byon has deleted both her Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.

Judge Schroeder explains that last evening a person calling himself James Jim Morrison from MSNBC was caught by Kenosha police following the jury bus as it left the courthouse.

“The jury in this case is being transported from a different location in a bus with the windows covered so that they aren’t exposed to any signs by one side or another or interests in the case, so I’m going to call it a sealed bus, and that’s been done every day and they’re brought here to this building,” the judge said.

Schroeder went on to explain that a person claiming to be a producer at MSNBC did so under orders from a higher-up in New York.

“Police, when they stopped him because he was following at a distance of about a block and went through a red light, pulled him over and inquired of him what was going on. He gave that information and stated that he had been instructed … to follow the jury bus,” Schroeder said.

“The matter is under further investigation at this point, and the media has asked questions about it. That’s the latest I have,” he continued. “He was ticketed for violating a traffic control signal. He is not here today, from what I’m told, and I have instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial.”

“This is a very serious matter, and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following a jury bus, that’s an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action,” Schroeder said.

NBC News told CNN in a statement: “Last night, a freelancer received a traffic citation. While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations, and never photographed or intended to photograph them. We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities on any investigation.”

Kenosha Police Department released on Twitter an incident on Wednesday night in which police arrested and ticketed a man they suspected was attempting to snap photographs of the Rittenhouse jury.

“Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations. Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors. This incident is being investigated much further,” police said. “There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open, no further information.”

I think its time for the defense to push HARD on mistrial with prejudice. Let the rioters destroy Kenosha. That city allowed this shot to happen for days which led to this entire incident.