• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

****, now I just read that they're breaking for lunch. ******* Fake News MSM.

They are assembling now

Of course, because you will know exactly what made them go the way they did.

I was pointing out the commentary about women and logic on firearms. It's a dumb comment and is broadly stating women don't have logic when it comes to firearms. As if there aren't any men that don't have logic when it comes to this - just women.

I'd say this about rural country folks vs big city people. One group may have been using rifles since childhood. The others are scared of their own shadow and rely on the police(they want to disband) to protect them.

You certainly can have and do have complete ignorance in both men and women. Just look at the stupid prosecutor. He shows his ignorance beyond any shadow of doubt.

Yours got mailed to you? I had to go to the courthouse to get mine.
Yeah, Wake county gives you an envelope when there turning in your paperwork to put your address on. They then mail the permit to you once the background check is done and you are approved.

Of course, because you will know exactly what made them go the way they did.

I was pointing out the commentary about women and logic on firearms. It's a dumb comment and is broadly stating women don't have logic when it comes to firearms. As if there aren't any men that don't have logic when it comes to this - just women.

In between 2020-2021, I think at least half the firearms purchases in the U.S. were females. And I've also had females in my family who were badasses with a firearm. My real estate agent, she was an Iraq/Afghanistan war vet and holds firearms safety workshops for women and says she can disassemble/reassemble an M4 blindfolded.

I sure as hell am not going to challenge her on that.

In between 2020-2021, I think at least half the firearms purchases in the U.S. were females. And I've also had females in my family who were badasses with a firearm. My real estate agent, she was an Iraq/Afghanistan war vet and holds firearms safety workshops for women and says she can disassemble/reassemble an M4 blindfolded.

I sure as hell am not going to challenge her on that.
My wife has her permit and is an amazingly good shot - a natural. She shoots best with a Glock 19 in semi-auto flavor and Colt Python in revolver. (Full house loads) Her carry is a Glock 43.

You certainly can have and do have complete ignorance in both men and women. Just look at the stupid prosecutor. He shows his ignorance beyond any shadow of doubt.

Good point on big city people and some of them being afraid of their own shadow. I'll run into some (very few) who just think of the word "gun" and they start getting petrified and start thinking you're a Nazi scumbag for owning one. You're absolutely right, it's complete ignorance, nothing more.

My wife has her permit and is an amazingly good shot - a natural. She shoots best with a Glock 19 in semi-auto flavor and Colt Python in revolver. (Full house loads) Her carry is a Glock 43.

Funny you mention that, I know another guy who's been shooting firearms for 20+ years - his wife gets interested a couple years ago, wants to learn - he says she's already a better shot than he is. And he's not even close to kidding. Some people are just naturals and some have to work a little harder to get there IMO.

Kyle is going to be a very wealthy young man by the time he's done with the lawsuits.

Oh I hope he sues the **** out of every single one who libeled him. He could have a field day.

Funny you mention that, I know another guy who's been shooting firearms for 20+ years - his wife gets interested a couple years ago, wants to learn - he says she's already a better shot than he is. And he's not even close to kidding. Some people are just naturals and some have to work a little harder to get there IMO.

Simple things. Like being relaxed,mental focus,, a steady hand and not fearful do go a long way. A high quality firearm vs some pile of crap means a lot too. Can't polish a turd.

You see videos of people scared to death to shoot a certain firearm and it shows.

God bless 'Merica!