• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Is it good or bad for Kyle tat the jury is taking this long

We'll know when the jury returns a verdict.

I never saw the bet you and jizzer77 made. Was it here on this board, where it was public or was it private?

The bet was on this forum, prior to the 2020 election. Jizzer said the election would be a "blowout," and I told him Biden might win, but it sure as hell would not be a blowout. I then defined blowout as Biden getting at least 52% of the popular vote OR at least 320 electoral votes. Jizzer accepted the bet. He said, "How much?" I said $500 and he said that was too much. He suggested $50 and I accepted, and pointed out that if he believed what he was saying, he would bet $500.

Biden got 51.3% of the vote (yeah, right, sure) and 306 electoral votes. I PM'ed jizzer two, three, four, five times. No response. He ignored me because he is a welching jizzer.

Hence, my constant mocking of him over fifty ******* dollars. What a *****.

I have hit the level of cynicism in my life where I expect left leaning news organizations, left leaning politicians and left leaning activists to get away with any criminal act they engage in and I don't expect there to be any repercussions for them. That's my thought on America 2021.

cb111821dAPR20211117084515.jpg

Let me see if I have this union correct. We have a white boy who defended himself and rioters wanting him dead. We have a black man in tx who killed people set to die and there are rioters for his freedom, and we have rioters for the freedom or two black men who killed Macon X.

Where the ****.

Let me see if I have this union correct. We have a white boy who defended himself and rioters wanting him dead. We have a black man in tx who killed people set to die and there are rioters for his freedom, and we have rioters for the freedom or two black men who killed Macon X.

exactly-yes.gif
jensen-ackles-pointing.gif

Where the ****.

Mainly places controlled by (D)imbos.

NBC News told CNN in a statement: “Last night, a freelancer received a traffic citation. While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations, and never photographed or intended to photograph them. We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities on any investigation.”

We weren't trying to take photos. We were just trying to follow to get their identities so we could leak that info to groups who would dox them and show up outside their homes threatening their families. That's all.

I just watched that elsewhere. Epic watch. Boom. That is acquittal right there.

The best is at the end them yelling "Look at Big Boy!" LOL

View attachment 6886
What is taking so long though? When you have five or six women on a jury or however many, all bets are off as far as consensus and logic where firearms are involved.

What is taking so long though? When you have five or six women on a jury or however many, all bets are off as far as consensus and logic where firearms are involved.

LOL........are you serious? What a wide brush you are using.

Reactions: wig
Details on despicable MSNBC's actions. If they don't end up in court over this - intimidating and exposing witnesses - kiss this country goodbye. No, seriously. That means the media will dictate what is rule in this country.

Following the identification of NBC booking producer Irene Min Joo Byon on Thursday as the person who instructed an independent journalist affiliated with MSNBC to follow the jury bus in the Rittenhouse case, Byon has deleted both her Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.

Judge Schroeder explains that last evening a person calling himself James Jim Morrison from MSNBC was caught by Kenosha police following the jury bus as it left the courthouse.

“The jury in this case is being transported from a different location in a bus with the windows covered so that they aren’t exposed to any signs by one side or another or interests in the case, so I’m going to call it a sealed bus, and that’s been done every day and they’re brought here to this building,” the judge said.

Schroeder went on to explain that a person claiming to be a producer at MSNBC did so under orders from a higher-up in New York.

“Police, when they stopped him because he was following at a distance of about a block and went through a red light, pulled him over and inquired of him what was going on. He gave that information and stated that he had been instructed … to follow the jury bus,” Schroeder said.

“The matter is under further investigation at this point, and the media has asked questions about it. That’s the latest I have,” he continued. “He was ticketed for violating a traffic control signal. He is not here today, from what I’m told, and I have instructed that no one from MSNBC News will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial.”

“This is a very serious matter, and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following a jury bus, that’s an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action,” Schroeder said.

NBC News told CNN in a statement: “Last night, a freelancer received a traffic citation. While the traffic violation took place near the jury van, the freelancer never contacted or intended to contact the jurors during deliberations, and never photographed or intended to photograph them. We regret the incident and will fully cooperate with the authorities on any investigation.”

Kenosha Police Department released on Twitter an incident on Wednesday night in which police arrested and ticketed a man they suspected was attempting to snap photographs of the Rittenhouse jury.

“Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations. Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors. This incident is being investigated much further,” police said. “There was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained. This investigation remains active and open, no further information.”

LOL........are you serious? What a wide brush you are using.
I was hoping it was sarcasm. I wondered if you would come along.

I was hoping it was sarcasm. I wondered if you would come along.

Oh, I'm sure it might get stated later it was just sarcasm, but other previous comments from said person leads me to believe otherwise.

The verdict will prove him right or wrong.

Of course, because you will know exactly what made them go the way they did.

I was pointing out the commentary about women and logic on firearms. It's a dumb comment and is broadly stating women don't have logic when it comes to firearms. As if there aren't any men that don't have logic when it comes to this - just women.

Of course, because you will know exactly what made them go the way they did.

I was pointing out the commentary about women and logic on firearms. It's a dumb comment and is broadly stating women don't have logic when it comes to firearms. As if there aren't any men that don't have logic when it comes to this - just women.

My grandma taught me to hunt and about firearm safety. My mom was no slouch either.

Grandma was the only person I know in a large family and community of hunters that ever killed two deer with one shot.

My grandma taught me to hunt and about firearm safety. My mom was no slouch either.

Grandma was the only person I know in a large family and community of hunters that ever killed two deer with one shot.

Yeah, me and the hubby have quite a nice collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. I am well aware of how to handle each and every firearm we have, even including the ultra dreaded and extra deadly AR-15s and AR-10 we have.

I have been to quite a few trainings, and safety courses and have CCP. ............but I have a vagina, so I will come to the conclusion that gun = bad, dangerous, and scary - makes me wet my pants when I see one.

Yeah, me and the hubby have quite a nice collection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. I am well aware of how to handle each and every firearm we have, even including the ultra dreaded and extra deadly AR-15s and AR-10 we have.

I have been to quite a few trainings, and safety courses and have CCP. ............but I have a vagina, so I will come to the conclusion that gun = bad, dangerous, and scary - makes me wet my pants when I see one.
pics or it aint so

I used to own Glocks and Remingtons and rifles and shotguns until that tragic surfing accident in the Gulf of Tonkin when I lost 'em all.

I have been to quite a few trainings, and safety courses and have CCP.

I live in the People's Republic of Maryland. Obtaining a CCP is restricted to the Elites, and extraordinarily difficult for a normal citizen to obtain. Or I'd obtain a CCP....of course, if I still owned any weapons.

............but I have a vagina, so I will come to the conclusion that gun = bad, dangerous, and scary - makes me wet my pants when I see one.

I'll take your word that you do and appreciate the sarcasm on the guns. Cracks me up how many people subscribe to that sexist notion that women and guns don't mix. My grandfather passed before I was born. By necessity, Grandma became a farmer and hunter...and was a church-going, amazing woman. Slept with her gun cabinet in her room too with rifles and shot guns for many years too at one point. I used her weapons till I was a late teen and had my own.

I used to own Glocks and Remingtons and rifles and shotguns until that tragic surfing accident in the Gulf of Tonkin when I lost 'em all.

I live in the People's Republic of Maryland. Obtaining a CCP is restricted to the Elites, and extraordinarily difficult for a normal citizen to obtain. Or I'd obtain a CCP....of course, if I still owned any weapons.

I'll take your word that you do and appreciate the sarcasm on the guns. Cracks me up how many people subscribe to that sexist notion that women and guns don't mix. My grandfather passed before I was born. By necessity, Grandma became a farmer and hunter...and was a church-going, amazing woman. Slept with her gun cabinet in her room too with rifles and shot guns for many years too at one point. I used her weapons till I was a late teen and had my own.
I never understand states that make it difficult for a carry conceal permit. I prefer having it concealed, because open carrying tends to make certain beta people complain and **** their pants about how traumatized they were seeing a gun.

In NC you take an 8 hour course on safety, gun laws, what constitutes deadly force, etc. Then some target shooting - must hit target 22 out of 30 times. Take a test and get a certificate. Apply online for your CCP and set appointment at your county's sheriffs dept to turn in your paperwork, present certificate and ID and get fingerprinted. $90 fee - takes about 90 days to get your permit mailed to you if approved.

My condolences on your "lost" weaponry.

In NC you take an 8 hour course on safety, gun laws, what constitutes deadly force, etc. Then some target shooting - must hit target 22 out of 30 times. Take a test and get a certificate. Apply online for your CCP and set appointment at your county's sheriffs dept to turn in your paperwork, present certificate and ID and get fingerprinted. $90 fee - takes about 90 days to get your permit mailed to you if approved.
Damn. All I had to do was go to the local police station, fill out an application and get fingerprinted. That was years ago though so maybe things have changed here.

I never understand states that make it difficult for a carry conceal permit. I prefer having it concealed, because open carrying tends to make certain beta people complain and **** their pants about how traumatized they were seeing a gun.

My condolences on your "lost" weaponry.
Yours got mailed to you? I had to go to the courthouse to get mine.

Damn. All I had to do was go to the local police station, fill out an application and get fingerprinted. That was years ago though so maybe things have changed here.
Nope, still the same, just got my son his carry permit last week.

Got mine off the back of a scratch it at the gas station. We do things different in Florida.

though, realistically, had to go to a certified class, take paperwork to the state, have that filed, get fingerprinted, mug shot taken and wait weeks for the paperwork to be filed and processed.

Reactions: wig