• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Good people trying to do good things surrounded by evil. Massive failure by government made that situation in the first place.

Yep. And the prosecution of Rittenhouse makes no sense unless you figure out what is really going on. Specifically, the lefties want to remove the population as the arbiters of their destiny, people in control of what they do, with whom, and when. That is why lefties soiled their panties over lockdowns, school closures, and mask edicts. Anybody who thinks those had to do with science are blazingly stupid or ignorant.

So if the government can crush a 17-year old who stood up to rioters and looters, then we all know we have no right to defend ourselves and our property. Only the government has that right. The government is given this massive power - over our lives, our right to worship, our health, our travel, our occupations, over everything - and that of course results in the massive majority of the population cowering to the almighty government.

The same people who prattled on for five years about Trump being a dictator are gleeful over the prospect of some of the dumbest people ever to walk the earth having complete and total control of their lives.

I've heard tale of a jury comprised of mathematicians, physicists, doctors, astronauts and Mensa presidents who chose to send some sad *** to the gas chamber AND get the needle while sitting on Ol Sparky because the traffic court attorney was such an overwhelming douchebag. Cant recall if that was in California, Arizona or Georgia.

Did the lawyer get paid? If so, I'd call it a win.

So "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. Another stellar character.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months’ probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” is not naming Jump Kick Man, as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case. Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June. Prosecutors declined his offer and chose not to call him as a witness in the Rittenhouse case.

According to online court records, Jump Kick Man has a criminal record that dates back more than two decades, with multiple felony convictions for car theft, ID theft, drug possession, and escaping custody. Given this and a recent prior conviction for misdemeanor battery (and a subsequent probation revocation), Jump Kick Man should have been sentenced to at least some jail time following his most recent conviction. Jump Kick Man had been sentenced to probation in three different cases and violated the terms of that probation every single time.
the only thing you said that was true was the first sentence.
/FlogFibs21

So "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. Another stellar character.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months’ probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” is not naming Jump Kick Man, as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case. Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June. Prosecutors declined his offer and chose not to call him as a witness in the Rittenhouse case.

According to online court records, Jump Kick Man has a criminal record that dates back more than two decades, with multiple felony convictions for car theft, ID theft, drug possession, and escaping custody. Given this and a recent prior conviction for misdemeanor battery (and a subsequent probation revocation), Jump Kick Man should have been sentenced to at least some jail time following his most recent conviction. Jump Kick Man had been sentenced to probation in three different cases and violated the terms of that probation every single time.
Kyle should've shot that ****** in the face.

You know that grainy photo the prosecution had an expert work on for 20 hours to produce one almost impossibly bad image to support the claim that Rittenhouse pointed his gun at somebody and was thereby the "initial aggressor"? They WITHHELD THE HD VERSION FROM THE DEFFENSE, which is crystal clear and completely refutes their bullshit claim.

This tweet includes the video. Compare it to the grainy **** video introduced at trial:

This union we live in is unsustainable.

It isn't a union if it is by force. If a few states in the union seek to rule over the majority of states it isn't a union. If your capital has grown so powerful and corrupt they will literally send thousands of illegal foreign invaders to your state, just because they don't like you, it isn't a union.

A convention of the states is probably our last sliver of hope to iron some things out. We've been paddling upstream in a white water rapids of tyrannical government. They're dismantling the dream through any crisis they create or take advantage of.

When the last few "free" states fall then it's game over saving the union by the pen and voice.

Many think we can't fall here, but world history says otherwise. We've eroded to the point of good is bad and evil is good.

It isn't a union if it is by force. If a few states in the union seek to rule over the majority of states it isn't a union. If your capital has grown so powerful and corrupt they will literally send thousands of illegal foreign invaders to your state, just because they don't like you, it isn't a union.

A convention of the states is probably our last sliver of hope to iron some things out. We've been paddling upstream in a white water rapids of tyrannical government. They're dismantling the dream through any crisis they create or take advantage of.

When the last few "free" states fall then it's game over saving the union by the pen and voice.

Many think we can't fall here, but world history says otherwise. We've eroded to the point of good is bad and evil is good.
History is not kind to nations in our condition.

As for the COS, I have my concerns. It seems more than plausible that the lefties will take control of the convention and modify the constitution to suit their goals. That is very fearful in my view.

History is not kind to nations in our condition.

As for the COS, I have my concerns. It seems more than plausible that the lefties will take control of the convention and modify the constitution to suit their goals. That is very fearful in my view.

Not when you have 1 vote per state. Now is the time to do it while they're still outnumbered. We should see in 2022 if the American people are done with this horrible government, which is by far the most destructive to the country as we have ever had.

You've got to try. We already know what the alternative is and it would leave only that left. It's either that or submission. Which we've been groomed the last 2 years to submit. I see it daily, it's ridiculous.

Not when you have 1 vote per state. Now is the time to do it while they're still outnumbered. We should see in 2022 if the American people are done with this horrible government, which is by far the most destructive to the country as we have ever had.

You've got to try. We already know what the alternative is and it would leave only that left. It's either that or submission. Which we've been groomed the last 2 years to submit. I see it daily, it's ridiculous.
I will not submit. Many, many won't. You know this. They know this.

I still don't trust. Without guarantees, it's probably not safe. They are parasitic scum, and have no problem cheating, lying, breaking rules, laws, or anything good, if it is in their way to power.

Kyle has training,is accurate and was calm in a life and death situation.

That other guy is a complete fool. Don't put that ****** on any movie sets with guns. If I'm sitting in that jury, I yell out"Hey ******* ,get your finger off the trigger while you're ******* pointing that thing at me".

In fact if I'm in the jury, I will stay until the end of time to get things right.

An incident that occurred in my neighborhood a few years ago I've used to describe what I think Rittenhouse's mindset was.

A neighbor was running a box fan in his house. The thing started to smoke (around that time a box fan was blamed for a house fire in the area), so he calls the fire department (all volunteer). So at least 4 different local fire departments showed up. Fire trucks all around the block. It was funny as hell...for a smoking fan. We still bust his *** about it.

Anyway, at one point, two teenage volunteers come flying down the street, all suited up with these middle ages looking tools to rip through walls. To me, they represents Kyle Rittenhouse. Wanting to help, but too gung ho, and getting over their skis. And I think that was Rittenhouse's mentality.

Another point with this...just before they get into the house, an adult firefighter stops them and says whoa, whoa, relax. Where the hell were the adults saying to Kyle Rittenhouse...whoa, whoa, relax. This whole thing is an absolute failure of the adults all around him. We have become a childish, immature, take no responsibility society. We better change that, and quickly.

Lastly, these jurors, man, I wouldn't want to be them. I think they are deciding between sacrificing one person, however wrongly that may be, so their damn town doesn't go up in flames again. I have no confidence in the authorities that they will do anything, and they probably don't either.
I agree with this ^^^

As for the clothing I kinda equate it to the Ben situation. You wear a DTF shirt to a bar, get plastered, then claim sexual assault. Assault should be assault regardless of what you are wearing, but it does not give a good perception.
In Kyles case you are involved in a very high profile shooting and facing potential life in jail. Why would you risk wearing a shirt that can be seen as controversial or draw extra attention to yourself. Again I feel like the adults should have stepped in and suggested that was not the best attire. To me it comes across as gloating or bragging and makes him look like a punk. He gave a convincing testimony so either the reality of the situation set in or it was good acting. Based on the law as i understand it, I do not think he can be convicted of homicide, but the jury is in a tough spot for sure. If they follow the law there will be civil unrest. If they appease the masses they will be putting away an "innocent" person

You know that grainy photo the prosecution had an expert work on for 20 hours to produce one almost impossibly bad image to support the claim that Rittenhouse pointed his gun at somebody and was thereby the "initial aggressor"? They WITHHELD THE HD VERSION FROM THE DEFFENSE, which is crystal clear and completely refutes their bullshit claim.

This tweet includes the video. Compare it to the grainy **** video introduced at trial:

And since their entire reworked case was completely hinging on that piece of evidence that they blatently lied about in court they should have the case thrown out and be disbarred

I don't think he should have been there either. That place was turning into a little warzone with the worst people of our society roaming around causing whatever destruction they could. But you know what - he saw that the city of Kenosha (the city he worked in, the city his family lived in etc.) wasn't doing a damn thing, so he took it upon himself to help do something. He's a young kid who thought he could help out, big deal. The fact he had an AR-15 going into a shithole like that only means he's smart enough to know you don't get close to a beehive or wasp's nest without some sort of protection. He consistently yelled "medical" or "friendly" so he wasn't there to hurt anybody.

What happened after that is all on video and we all know he didn't want to hurt/kill anyone. And who gives a **** about what he wore after he got out of jail? I really don't get you sometimes (other than you welch on bets) - it's like you just type the obvious to read your tripe & think you're so smart that it's crazy to think some young kid who wants to make a difference in this world is stupid because he simply walked into a very overwhelming situation. It might have been easier for the kid to just stay home and watch his city burn, or maybe he did what some of us may be afraid to do - put himself in harm's way to help his community.

Any thoughts on the pieces of **** Kyle had to unfortunately run into that night?

I'm not in Kyle's head so I don't really know what he was thinking, and quite frankly most teenagers don't really think things all the way through. I'm not sure I would say that because someone else didn't go out was due to fear, but perhaps thinking rationally about what they have to lose and the consequences of their actions. The thing with teenagers is that they will think of something as a great idea or noble idea without actually thinking through it all. Teens have some disconnect with consequences of actions in different scenarios - most don't consider death as a possible option. Can't happen to me - even if they see it does in fact happen to people their age. He may have seen it as being a noble gesture, but not considering the "in harms way" part.

With all of the evidence that has been shown from the get go I in no way shape or form think he acted with malice or intended to hurt/kill anyone. I think when he did shoot those idiots that he acted with a lot of restraint as he didn't just open fire all around him when he was practically being surrounded. He shot those that were intending harm - regardless of the media's ridiculous take on this.

MEDIA - Most Effective Devil In America.

I agree with this ^^^

As for the clothing I kinda equate it to the Ben situation. You wear a DTF shirt to a bar, get plastered, then claim sexual assault. Assault should be assault regardless of what you are wearing, but it does not give a good perception.
In Kyles case you are involved in a very high profile shooting and facing potential life in jail. Why would you risk wearing a shirt that can be seen as controversial or draw extra attention to yourself. Again I feel like the adults should have stepped in and suggested that was not the best attire. To me it comes across as gloating or bragging and makes him look like a punk. He gave a convincing testimony so either the reality of the situation set in or it was good acting. Based on the law as i understand it, I do not think he can be convicted of homicide, but the jury is in a tough spot for sure. If they follow the law there will be civil unrest. If they appease the masses they will be putting away an "innocent" person

You follow the law. Screw the uncivil mob. Smash them. Seriously. If people want to tar &feather, go after the politicians for encouraging rioting,burning,death and destruction. All for political purpose. They just blamed it on the president, when it was 100% on them. Now that they've succeeded, it serves no political purpose for them. Hence the national guard and I'm sure a large police presence.

That ***** a joke. Mobs don't rule the streets unless you allow them.

You follow the law. Screw the uncivil mob. Smash them. Seriously. If people want to tar &feather, go after the politicians for encouraging rioting,burning,death and destruction.
No way. Never happen. The politicians will go on TV and blame white supremacy and the media will repeat it ad nauseam. And their sheep will believe it without question.

No way. Never happen. The politicians will go on TV and blame white supremacy and the media will repeat it ad nauseam. And their sheep will believe it without question.
This is the split in the union I keep talking about. The many idiots, who are now bankrolled by the federal govt, and the rest of us, who just want to live a constitutional life. I don't see this split reconciling.

We are truly lost. I honestly just want to check out of society. Find someplace remote away from any city over 10k people. Do away with the tv, internet and cellphone. That's my dream anyway. I feel for my son's. **** doesn't look good for them.

This is the split in the union I keep talking about. The many idiots, who are now bankrolled by the federal govt, and the rest of us, who just want to live a constitutional life. I don't see this split reconciling.

I don't see any path back to at least center and constitution. Not without removing a large amount of people in the federal government.

correct course of action here is to call up all the national guards and make absolutely sure any protests stay peaceful

Ill tell the tulsa story again

Tulsa had a blm march in downtown tulsa while i was out there for a couple weeks last year. I was staying in a hotel in the suburbs by woodlawn hills mall.. i get a call from one of tge tulsa guys working with me the second night telling me that on social media a viral movement was started to protest a second night in the mall area… and to be really careful because it sounded like it was geared for looting and riots moreso than the rather contriolled protest the day before

So i run out to try to grab ab early dinner just in case… and everything closed early… some places even boarded up

I end up getting sone crappy McDonald’s and as i am driving back to the hotel i see a steady stream of army and police vehicles pouring into the mall lot… i mean hundreds… they called in the very armed National guard to circle the mall they left enough room for people to go down and protest in front of them if they wished to….

So the next morning i getup and drive in to work… i drive right past the mall, its fine… up the street there are some busted windows but nothing severe

I asked the guy who lived there what happen to the protest that was supposed to go on…

He says that the crowd (of mostly white 20somethings, btw) gathered in the park and marched up 71st street with ninor looting and vandalism as tgey beelined to the mall

The mall is build downhill from the main street… so the mob flooded tgrought the intersection and stopped at the top of the hill only to see most of the parking lot armed National guardsmen and cops and about 95% of them noped out… lol a coupe hardcores protested peacefully and tgen it was over