• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Funny you mention that, I know another guy who's been shooting firearms for 20+ years - his wife gets interested a couple years ago, wants to learn - he says she's already a better shot than he is. And he's not even close to kidding. Some people are just naturals and some have to work a little harder to get there IMO.
My daughter's college friend had never handled a gun in her life but wanted me to teach her. After a bit of instruction, she was nailing pop cans at about 40-50 feet consistently with the Glock 19. And...she paid attention - always finger off the trigger and pointed down when not firing. Another true natural.

P.S. - The 19 seems to be a very good option for women wanting to learn. I've got all the S&W varieties and the other Glocks, but something about the 19 works for them.

My daughter's college friend had never handled a gun in her life but wanted me to teach her. After a bit of instruction, she was nailing pop cans at about 40-50 feet consistently with the Glock 19. And...she paid attention - always finger off the trigger and pointed down when not firing. Another true natural.

P.S. - The 19 seems to be a very good option for women wanting to learn. I've got all the S&W varieties and the other Glocks, but something about the 19 works for them.

I own....errr, owned (until my tragic surfing accident)...a Glock 19.

I want to get a CZP10C. I shot it better when I rented one. Absolutely LOVED that hand gun. Try one if you ever get a chance. Love the G19, just a tad small for my palm. This gun fit my hand like a glove.

9098995_01_czp10c__640.jpg

I bought my wife the Smith and Wesson .380 e-z well over a year ago. She also is not the most experienced shooter. She loves the pistol and really shoots it well.

I want to get a CZP10C. I shot it better when I rented one. Absolutely LOVED that hand gun. Try one if you ever get a chance. Love the G19, just a tad small for my palm. This gun fit my hand like a glove.

Is it conceal carry sized? I need a new one for that. My .40 cal is amazing, but too big to carry concealed.

I bought my wife the Smith and Wesson .380 e-z well over a year ago. She also is not the most experienced shooter. She loves the pistol and really shoots it well.
I got my wife the 9mm e-z. She is accurate and it is easy for her to load, clean...etc. Smitty makes some solid firearms.

I carry a little Ruger LCR .357 snub nose quite a bit. It will always go off.

To all the Rioters in Wisconsin, Chicago, Minneapolis...etc.
odds.jpg

Last edited:

It's a very reliable compact semi-auto and I think the grips fit perfectly for most of their hands. My main semi-auto pistol is the 17 because the grip works for my hand.

In between 2020-2021, I think at least half the firearms purchases in the U.S. were females. And I've also had females in my family who were badasses with a firearm. My real estate agent, she was an Iraq/Afghanistan war vet and holds firearms safety workshops for women and says she can disassemble/reassemble an M4 blindfolded.

I sure as hell am not going to challenge her on that.
I fully support gun rights but I personally care little for guns… i have a 38 my dad gave me locked in a safe.. I don’t need more than that…

So through the years Ive won several guns at local gun bashes… shotguns, pistols, a commemorative rifle… in each case i gave the winning ticket to a woman who was looking for a gun but never was willing to go buy one… that segment is actually quite large as far as i can tell..

Years afterwards one who i gave a pistol to told ne somebody broke into her place twice and now she sleeps with it a arm length away and thanked me for it again

I don’t think ones gender dictates whether you like guns or not…

talking heads on PMSNBC about to spontaneously menstruate over the verdict

Is it conceal carry sized? I need a new one for that. My .40 cal is amazing, but too big to carry concealed.

Essentially the size of a Glock19 if that helps.

I don't know if you have ranges there that do this, but my range let's your rent a a slew of different weapons. That's how I tried the CZP10C.

Last edited:

I hear it's one of best conceal carry pistols out there. I had heard some negative stories about the CZ75 and it's trigger but I shot it and liked it (I think it was the PCR), so that CZP10 (but the S version) may be my next purchase.

CZ is a quality firearm. The Glock 22 .40 is the best for me and my hand. I have that and the other M&P .40's
If she's confident and shoots it well, that's what matters.
I can't conceal the larger pistols well enough. My M&P shield 9mm is perfect and my Glock 43 9mm a close second. For good quality ammo, Federal HST and Gold Dot are my choices in 9mm. I've always favored .40 caliber, but recently the 9mm ammo is just about equal.

CZ is a quality firearm. The Glock 22 .40 is the best for me and my hand. I have that and the other M&P .40's

If she's confident and shoots it well, that's what matters.

I can't conceal the larger pistols well enough. My M&P shield 9mm is perfect and my Glock 43 9mm a close second. For good quality ammo, Federal HST and Gold Dot are my choices in 9mm. I've always favored .40 caliber, but recently the 9mm ammo is just about equal.
My neighbor has a Glock 43 that he loves, but prefers his Glock 26. He also keeps a Ruger LCP .380 in his desk drawer at work. His girlfriend carries that make too. They're both having AR 15's custom built as Christmas gifts to each other. My neighbors are frickin awesome.

We weren't trying to take photos. We were just trying to follow to get their identities so we could leak that info to groups who would dox them and show up outside their homes threatening their families. That's all.

Kyle is going to be a very wealthy young man by the time he's done with the lawsuits.

Hope he sues the Biden crime family, MSNBC and CNN for every penny they have along with the rest of the leftist scumbags who lied about him.

My neighbor has a Glock 43 that he loves, but prefers his Glock 26. He also keeps a Ruger LCP .380 in his desk drawer at work. His girlfriend carries that make too. They're both having AR 15's custom built as Christmas gifts to each other. My neighbors are frickin awesome.
I used to have a Glock 27 .40 and I was a really good shot with that gun. A lot better than with the 43 9mm, but the 43 conceals better. I traded the 27 for a Remington XCS 12 gauge that I still have.

if you like the Glock 19 - and I do - check out the Steyr M9-A1

it's essentially the same as a G19, but to me feels a bit better. I know you can swap out sights and **** like that, but the factory sights on the Steyr are really easy to acquire..

Meh if i was
Hope he sues the Biden crime family, MSNBC and CNN for every penny they have along with the rest of the leftist scumbags who lied about him.
cnn had an almost truthful piece on its site today after the verdict… it still didn’t totally absolve him but it did concede points they denied before

Let the great *** covering begin!!!!