• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

:clap2:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I know the Republican's are terrible so much of the time too, but, if I would ever get some stupid idea to vote for an idiot liberal...well, first off somebody here come punch me in the face...

After that, always remember some of these people who are pissed at the verdict. The jackass who replaced Cuomo up there in New York lamenting the loss of Joseph Rosenbaum's life. Are you kidding me? I will never forget those reactions. Never.

Thank you for your service, jim.

And nice collection of firearms.
Thanks! I got burned out.

Probably my favorite rifle is a Mosin I picked up from Bud's gun shop. I was covered in that nasty cosmoline that took a couple days to remove with Q-tips. Came with the bayonet and oil can. That stinker is so accurate. Later I found several cases of 1972 Russian ammo for it still in the wood pallets. I can't remember exactly, but I've got at least 6,000 rounds. And it wasn't expensive 10 years ago.

To all the vile, disgusting, contemptible losers who glorified a child molester nut job, a woman beating felon, and a grandma-beating multiple drunk-driving felon, and made blatantly false and grotesquely unfair comments about a 17-year old who did what the adults failed to do ...

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Suck my dick.

Video of Rittenhouse hearing the verdict.

Saw it live… it was emotional… you should have seen them nervously waiting for the jury for like twenty minutes… they looked like tgey were going to shake apart

Thanks! I got burned out.

Probably my favorite rifle is a Mosin I picked up from Bud's gun shop. I was covered in that nasty cosmoline that took a couple days to remove with Q-tips. Came with the bayonet and oil can. That stinker is so accurate. Later I found several cases of 1972 Russian ammo for it still in the wood pallets. I can't remember exactly, but I've got at least 6,000 rounds. And it wasn't expensive 10 years ago.
I had some mosins...my favorite one was a Finnish capture. Very accurate. I sold it recently simply to try and more streamline what I have. And it wasn't as cheap to shoot anymore.

My favorite rifles are still my M1 Garands.

So here is the generic liberal leaning response ive gotten from a good number of my dem friends today…

1 text or post from them about how this is a travesty of Justice and going to empower white supremacy…..

2 me asking if they actually watched any of the trial

3 them all admitted they didn’t

4. Me posting everything that happened in the trial and challenging them to watch tge important parts tgen compare it to msm coverage

5 them declining and continuing on their propaganda rants

Remember tgey are the party of Facts and science… lol

Re: Mad's post - there's video of Kyle essentially having a panic attack in the interrogation room when he turned himself in. Had one again on the stand. Almost had another one hearing the verdict. It's a great day for U.S. justice and leaves us a sliver of hope for our future, but this kid is scarred for life. Whether or not he is simply suffering the consequences from his own questionable decision to go into a war zone with an AR-15 is an entirely different argument - and one I just don't care to have.

You're a free man Kyle! And you sure seem like you have the wherewithal to deal with any of that ****.

#TeamKyle

To all the vile, disgusting, contemptible losers who glorified a child molester nut job, a woman beating felon, and a grandma-beating multiple drunk-driving felon, and made blatantly false and grotesquely unfair comments about a 17-year old who did what the adults failed to do ...

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Suck my dick.
Isn't that the truth? I mean seriously.

The jackass who replaced Cuomo up there in New York lamenting the loss of Joseph Rosenbaum's life. Are you kidding me? I will never forget those reactions. Never.

Uh, if Rosenbaum was good at anything, he wouldn't even have been there (was released from a mental hospital earlier that morning for unsuccessfully trying to take his own life).

I'll never forget either. ******* ghouls, all of them.

Last edited:
Neighbor has a collection. Glock 19, Glock 21 (awesome firearm), Walther PPQ M2 (amazing trigger - or so he tells me), Savage Axis .308. He texted me pictures of some of his collection:

2-Buddies.jpg

Neighbor-s-Walther-PPQ-M2.jpg

Savage-Axis-II.jpg

Me? Guns scare me.

Last edited:
I carry a Smith&Wesson 9mm shield, wife has a Smith&Wesson 22 magnum hammerless 351C.
In my career I can tell you that a regular .22 is absolutely dangerous AF to the chest or head. Lotsa dead guys.

I reload a lot of my ammo so I bought a chronograph. I found a regular .22 rifle shoots around 1,100 fps give or take. (You can't reload .22)

I bought a North American Arms .22 magnum (tiny little belly gun) and it was a little over 900 fps. Talk about a pocket gun... A .22 is no joke.

That Walther :love:

In my career I can tell you that a .regular .22 is absolutely dangerous AF to the chest or head. Lotsa dead guys.

I reload a lot of my ammo so I bought a chronograph. I found a regular .22 rifle shoots around 1,100 fps give or take. (You can't reload .22)

I bought a North American Arms .22 magnum (tiny little belly gun) and it was a little over 900 fps. Talk about a pocket gun... A .22 is no joke.

Watched a decent amount of the Rittenhouse trial and one point was stunning, abundantly clear: The two morons who prosecuted Rittenhouse knew less about firearms than my microwave. Examples:
  • Dingleberry: "Hollow point bullets explode."
  • Gelatinous Donut Boy: "Shooting deadly full metal jacket bullets."
Jesus H. Christ, hollow points are meant to harm the target and not blow through the target and hit somebody behind the target. Bullets have metal jackets since otherwise, the lead bullet creates a damn mess as it exits the firearm. Anybody who has ever fired unjacketed bullets will confirm that you spend more time cleaning the weapon when done than shooting the weapon.

So to dumbasses who blather on about **** they know NOTHING about - liberals talking about firearms, or money, or economics, or satisfying a woman - do the world a favor and shut. the. ****. up.

Neighbor has a collection. Glock 19, Glock 21 (awesome firearm), Walther PPQ M2 (amazing trigger - or so he tells me), Savage Axis .308. He texted me pictures of some of his collection:

2-Buddies.jpg

Neighbor-s-Walther-PPQ-M2.jpg

Savage-Axis-II.jpg

Me? Guns scare me.
You really need to tell your neighbor he has good taste in quality firearms. And also ask him if he feels this country is gonna wind up in civil war.

One of my oldest friends who is Leftist seems to think so. I don't wanna lose him as a friend because he'd give me a kidney, but I can't stand the way he thinks politically.

Watched a decent amount of the Rittenhouse trial and one point was stunning, abundantly clear: The two morons who prosecuted Rittenhouse knew less about firearms than my microwave. Examples:
  • Dingleberry: "Hollow point bullets explode."
  • Gelatinous Donut Boy: "Shooting deadly full metal jacket bullets."
Jesus H. Christ, hollow points are meant to harm the target and not blow through the target and hit somebody behind the target. Bullets have metal jackets since otherwise, the lead bullet creates a damn mess as it exits the firearm. Anybody who has ever fired unjacketed bullets will confirm that you spend more time cleaning the weapon when done than shooting the weapon.

So to dumbasses who blather on about **** they know NOTHING about - liberals talking about firearms, or money, or economics, or satisfying a woman - do the world a favor and shut. the. ****. up.
Awesome, isn't it? You know, if I was gonna be on a high-profile criminal proceeding on TV, I would sure as **** learn some things. But, then again, maybe the jury saw through the ridiculous **** they spewed.

You really need to tell your neighbor he has good taste in quality firearms.

Neighbor says "thanks."

And also ask him if he feels this country is gonna wind up in civil war.

One of my oldest friends who is Leftist seems to think so. I don't wanna lose him as a friend because he'd give me a kidney, but I can't stand the way he thinks politically.

Yeah, you think so, but what has happened in the past that makes us think either side is going to lift a finger? Roaring on a keyboard is easy, but how many people actually get off the couch and do a damn thing? Over the past five years, we have witnessed the FBI targeting Americans, trying to overthrow a duly-elected President, rioters burning and looting, elections being thrown into chaos, attacks on innocent civilians, attacks on police, January 6 protesters being horrendously abused and beaten for the crime of trespassing and "parading."

What have we done? Nothing.

Neighbor says "thanks."

Yeah, you think so, but what has happened in the past that makes us think either side is going to lift a finger? Roaring on a keyboard is easy, but how many people actually get off the couch and do a damn thing? Over the past five years, we have witnessed the FBI targeting Americans, trying to overthrow a duly-elected President, rioters burning and looting, elections being thrown into chaos, attacks on innocent civilians, attacks on police, January 6 protesters being horrendously abused and beaten for the crime of trespassing and "parading."

What have we done? Nothing.
Truth...Not sure what to say. The younger generation (to me) seems to be absolutely fine with what's going on as long as Tiktok is working. If they don't get their head out of their *** they better learn Mandarin or something.

That's Tiborat, only if he lived in America. Being the Kazakh (or whatever) that he is, he's likely crying into his felt and fur right now.

Said it early on in this thread, if justice prevailed it was still a loss but seemingly there is some level of judicial hope.

This never should have brought. The DA, the city, the FEDS all should be sued. And yes sleepy Joe too.

The court system has become a public reality TV show and the mob is the dictator of outcome. Thank god these just souls didnt fall.

Tv, media, press all must be separated from this or it shall too fall. **** those that judge based on news not facts, **** the media for trying to comprise the jury, **** sleepy for being who he is. You want someone to hang for being a **** sleepy? It’s your son.