• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

This is the still image from the "magic drone" video that supposedly simply landed on the prosecutor's doorstep eight days ago. The prosecution argues it shows Rittenhouse aiming his rifle - OH MY GOD, AN AR-14 OR SOMETHING EQUALLY EVIL - at somebody, thereby triggering the "intervention" by a nutjob child molester released from a psychiatric hospital earlier that day:

FEBdbxwVQAEDfZM

Wow, clear as a mud pit. The still image shows right-handed Kyle Rittenhouse supposedly adopting a left-handed shooter's stance and aiming the rifle at about a 60 degree angle upwards to ... kill a bird? Go after Superman?

The prosecution's entire case rests on this image. I **** you not. "Beyond a reasonable doubt." In re Winship, 397 U. S. 358 (1970). You bet.

The fact that you can make anything at all out of that image stuns me. I still am not sure I can identify which smudge in that photo is Kyle. Seriously. I'm guessing he's under what looks like a lamp post with the sideways white christmas tree object hovering in mid air shooting out of his ***? Or did he just break wind and this is a thermal camera capturing the methane expulsion?

1636827275719.png

The fact that you can make anything at all out of that image stuns me. I still am not sure I can identify which smudge in that photo is Kyle. Seriously. I'm guessing he's under what looks like a lamp post with the sideways white christmas tree object hovering in mid air shooting out of his ***? Or did he just break wind and this is a thermal camera capturing the methane expulsion?

View attachment 6928

Hey, is Biden left-handed?

Does he have an alibi?

View attachment 6928
Jfc. It’s prince!

1636838745321.jpeg

Liberals and Progressives are truly a special kind of disgusting.

DailyMail reveals vile emails sent to judge in Kyle Rittenhouse case including threats to 'spit directly into his face' and 'payback' against his children​

• On Thursday Judge Bruce Schroeder revealed that he had been sent offensive emails during the trial, some calling him a racist
  • DailyMail.com has reviewed the hundreds of offensive communications sent to the judge presiding over the Kyle Rittenhouse case in Kenosha, Wisconsin
  • One email addressed to 'Your Honor' reads, 'I didn't know that under your black robes of justice you wear a white robe of the klan'
  • Among the most disturbing is one that threatens the lives of the judge's children, promises 'pay back,' and states that Rittenhouse 'won't live long' if acquitted
  • Another reads, 'Enjoy your term, judge, it's going to be your LAST. If I ever meet you in person, I fully intend to spit directly into your face'
  • Numerous emails are sent anonymously or using pseudonyms
  • Judge Schroeder promised he would 'deal with' the senders and said, 'I wouldn't want to be those people'

Rittenhouse, his mom and this judge should all be thrown in jail. 😐
Nobody cares about your opinion, if Rittenhouse were one of the BLM rioters, you would be begging for his release. Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.

He's a ******* retard. He really makes it easy to deeply dislike him.
I feel sorry for him. He has demonstrated that he is incapable of looking at the rule of law as a good thing. He simply restates the globalist agenda, which is often outside the pale of the rule of law. He has an agenda from them that must be supported despite the concept of justice being a law that governs decisions of state.

It's really rather immature. 12 year olds think this way.

I feel sorry for him. He has demonstrated that he is incapable of looking at the rule of law as a good thing. He simply restates the globalist agenda, which is often outside the pale of the rule of law. He has an agenda from them that must be supported despite the concept of justice being a law that governs decisions of state.

It's really rather immature. 12 year olds think this way.

He plugs his ears and runs away singing out of tune.

Nobody cares about your opinion, if Rittenhouse were one of the BLM rioters, you would be begging for his release. Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.
incorrect.

if that were the case, Vice Prostitute Bended Knees CumAllah would have already bailed him out.
gitchur facts skrate

For what Tibs? They have done nothing wrong legally or morally.

If we had the kind of **** going on like I saw on tv in my neighborhood and county? You'd have hundreds probably thousands of Kyle's. Not that it would take more than a handful of the combat veterans who live throughout the community to handle buisness. Actually our police would have crushed that **** and without any doubt Govenor DeSantis would have sent in whatever was needed to keep the peace.

This is what happens when your local and state politicians allow violent destructive mobs to do as they please.

Your end result will always be the same.

I hope he is found not guilty and the crazy liberals burn up more ****.

Let the national guard round them all up and prosecute every last one of them.

For what Tibs?

Because his overlords say so. Because he's an insane person who's ability to think critically went away when Orange Man Bad was elected 45th President of The United States of America. You know, that place he hasn't lived or paid taxes in in decades. He's such a ***** he actually defriended people on fakebook over it.

This is what happens when your local and state politicians allow violent destructive mobs to do as they please.

Your end result will always be the same.

Spot on. Shame on the POS people in charge of Kenosha for letting a violent mob essentially burn their city down.

1637008142977.png

this ************...

I hope he is found not guilty and the crazy liberals burn up more ****.

Let the national guard round them all up and prosecute every last one of them.
then you'd be forced to release Kyle for ... crowd control