• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

People saying there will be riots if he’s not guilty. I don’t know about that. They allowed the riots last year because they thought it hurt Trump. Now there would be no Republicans to blame, so this time I think the response will be swifter.

That's a good point. And actually having the National Guard there certainly won't hurt.

I can't believe I'm seeing this (who am I kidding, I should believe just about anything ridiculous in this upside-down world), but there are actually people saying (blue checkmarks among them) on Twitter that this trial has been such a burden on the Black community and has left them so emotionally drained. Huh? There were no black people who died.

5ufklg.jpg

Leftist World View

Child rapist released from mental hospital and then immediately attacks people - hero
Teenage lifeguard, medic-in-training removing graffiti and dousing fires - villian

That is ALL you need to know about the left.

You never know what a jury is gonna do. Sometimes the damnedest thing will hang them up.

Leftist World View

Child rapist released from mental hospital and then immediately attacks people - hero
Teenage lifeguard, medic-in-training removing graffiti and dousing fires - villian

That is ALL you need to know about the left.

The crazy thing I read (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) - is I heard he was in that mental hospital partly due to trying to take his own life. So um, correct me if I'm wrong, but someone who's just released from a mental hospital for trying to take his own life - later that day - didn't maybe have a death wish?

I mean his continued "Shoot me n-word!" "Shoot me n-word!" from before the incident could've been a giveaway. Just spitballing here.

The crazy thing I read (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) - is I heard he was in that mental hospital partly due to trying to take his own life. So um, correct me if I'm wrong, but someone who's just released from a mental hospital for trying to take his own life - later that day - didn't maybe have a death wish?

I mean his continued "Shoot me n-word!" "Shoot me n-word!" from before the incident could've been a giveaway. Just spitballing here.

True, but states have very significant restrictions on character evidence, particularly "prior bad acts." The theory is that a wrongdoer already paid the penalty for that prior act and should not be punished again, so the jury should not hear such evidence and punish the guy for the prior bad act.

As is true with every rule governing evidence, the exceptions are voluminous. Earlier I wrote about the acronym "MIMIC," generally used to identify the wrongdoer. Think about the movie "Point Break," where the bank robbers wore masks of former Presidents. If those guys are caught and punished and later another person robs a bank wearing the mask of a former President, the prior bad act can be used to prove, "It's the same guy."

Also, prior bad acts can be used if the party which moved to suppress such evidence says something or does something that makes the prior bad act relevant, generally called "opening the door." In the Rittenhouse case, the imbecile prosecutor asked Rosenbaum's roommate if Rosenbaum was "on medication." The defense pounced and turns out the roommate knew a ton about the medication, talked about why he had the medication, what it was meant to treat, the fact he got it that morning after being released from the hospital.

The most common "prior bad act" that is admissible are prior felony convictions that constitute a moral depravity or dishonesty, on the theory that conviction or plea to a felony proves untrustworthiness. That is a prime reason why criminal defendants almost never testify - most have prior felony convictions that are admissible if the defendant testifies.

Lawyers rarely introduce something called direct character evidence, specifically, a witness saying, "This guy is good" or "this guy is honest." The reason for this is that such witness can be asked about his or her knowledge of prior actions by the person about whom the character evidence is offered. "Did you know he was arrested for beating his wife?", "Did you know she was the subject of a child services investigation for failing to feed her kids?"

Yeah, pass. Don't try to offer such evidence.

Last edited:
Also, prior bad acts can be used if the party which moved to suppress such evidence says something or does something that makes the prior bad act relevant, generally called "opening the door."
(y)

True, but states have very significant restrictions on character evidence, particularly "prior bad acts." The theory is that a wrongdoer already paid the penalty for that prior act and should not be punished again, so the jury should not hear such evidence and punish the guy for the prior bad act.

As is true with every rule governing evidence, the exceptions are voluminous. Earlier I wrote about the acronym "MIMIC," generally used to identify the wrongdoer. Think about the movie "Point Break," where the bank robbers wore masks of former Presidents. If those guys are caught and punished and later another person robs a bank wearing the mask of a former President, the prior bad act can be used to prove, "It's the same guy."

Also, prior bad acts can be used if the party which moved to suppress such evidence says something or does something that makes the prior bad act relevant, generally called "opening the door." In the Rittenhouse case, the imbecile prosecutor asked Rosenbaum's roommate if Rosenbaum was "on medication." The defense pounced and turns out the roommate knew a ton about the medication, talked about why he had the medication, what it was meant to treat, the fact he got it that morning after being released from the hospital.

The most common "prior bad act" that is admissible are prior felony convictions that constitute a moral depravity or dishonesty, on the theory that conviction or plea to a felony proves untrustworthiness. That is a prime reason why criminal defendants almost never testify - most have prior felony convictions that are admissible if the defendant testifies.

Lawyers rarely introduce something called direct character evidence, specifically, a witness saying, "This guy is good" or "this guy is honest." The reason for this is that such witness can be asked about his or her knowledge of prior actions by the person about whom the character evidence is offered. "Did you know he was arrested for beating his wife?", "Did you know she was the subject of a child services investigation for failing to feed her kids?"

Yeah, pass. Don't try to offer such evidence.

Good info to know Jimmy. I was more just looking at it from a common sense POV, but that certainly makes sense - and why they didn't get into that.

So "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. Another stellar character.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months’ probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” is not naming Jump Kick Man, as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case. Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June. Prosecutors declined his offer and chose not to call him as a witness in the Rittenhouse case.

According to online court records, Jump Kick Man has a criminal record that dates back more than two decades, with multiple felony convictions for car theft, ID theft, drug possession, and escaping custody. Given this and a recent prior conviction for misdemeanor battery (and a subsequent probation revocation), Jump Kick Man should have been sentenced to at least some jail time following his most recent conviction. Jump Kick Man had been sentenced to probation in three different cases and violated the terms of that probation every single time.

Okay, anybody else seeing this in the ads

5ug41q.jpg

and getting seriously distracted?

So "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. Another stellar character.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” can now report exclusively that Jump Kick Man is a 40-year-old Black male from Kenosha with an extensive criminal record who was at the time of the Rittenhouse shootings on probation following a conviction for domestic violence battery. He faced a maximum sentence of nine months in jail, but less than two months before he kicked Rittenhouse, he accepted a plea deal that netted him 12 months’ probation. The following year, he violated the terms of his probation and was sentenced to seven months in jail.

“The Dan O’Donnell Show” is not naming Jump Kick Man, as he has not been criminally charged in connection with the Rittenhouse case. Sources indicate that he contacted prosecutors and offered to testify, but in exchange requested immunity from an ongoing drunk driving and domestic abuse case with which he was charged in June. Prosecutors declined his offer and chose not to call him as a witness in the Rittenhouse case.

According to online court records, Jump Kick Man has a criminal record that dates back more than two decades, with multiple felony convictions for car theft, ID theft, drug possession, and escaping custody. Given this and a recent prior conviction for misdemeanor battery (and a subsequent probation revocation), Jump Kick Man should have been sentenced to at least some jail time following his most recent conviction. Jump Kick Man had been sentenced to probation in three different cases and violated the terms of that probation every single time.

Sounds like another stellar member of society. Jump Kick Man gonna be another Tiborat American Hero.

Sounds like another stellar member of society. Jump Kick Man gonna be another Tiborat American Hero.

Dude, can you imagine Tiborat's Wall of Fame of American Heroes and Patriots???

Michael Avenatti
Stormy Daniels
Daniel Steele
Adam Shitttffff
Jump Kick Man
The Kenosha County DA

Feel free to add to the list.

Is Karl Marx a stretch?

Wisconsin Statute 941.20 Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
(1)  Whoever does any of the following is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor:

(c) Except as provided in sub. (1m), intentionally points a firearm at or toward another.

thomas-binger-ar-15-1110x740-1.png

I don't think Kyle should have been there in the first place. He put himself in a very bad situation and did not help himself by parading around in a free as **** t-shirt after he got out of jail. I do not think he went to kill people, but walking around carrying a gun in a volatile situation was not the brightest idea. No one knows his true intentions except for Kyle. I do think what happened once he got there was self-defense and I do not think he should spend the rest of his life in jail. I am not sure what the jury will do. I dont know if they can even convict him on the lesser 2nd degree charges because "for a second-degree charge to hold, the jury would need to find that Rittenhouse believed he was acting in self-defense but that his belief was unreasonable." When people are chasing you or pointing guns at you I dont see how you can say self-defense is unreasonable. I think the prosecution way over-reached in the charges. I do not think Kyle should get away totally free, but based on the charges on the table I dont see how the jury can convict based on the law.

I don't think Kyle should have been there in the first place. He put himself in a very bad situation and did not help himself by parading around in a free as **** t-shirt after he got out of jail. I do not think he went to kill people, but walking around carry a gun in a volatile situation was not the brightest idea. No one knows his true intentions except for Kyle. I do think what happened once he got there was self-defense and I do not think he should spend the rest of his life in jail. I am not sure what the jury will do. I dont know if they can even convict him on the lesser 2nd degree charges because "for a second-degree charge to hold, the jury would need to find that Rittenhouse believed he was acting in self-defense but that his belief was unreasonable." When people are chasing you or pointing guns at you I dont see how you can say self-defense is unreasonable. I think the prosecution way over-reached in the charges. I do not think Kyle should get away totally free, but based on the charges on the table I dont see how the jury can convict based on the law.

Good thing Rittenhouse did not have an extra $50 or he might have been able to afford the nefarious hollow-point bullets. *

Do you know why he was missing $50?

* For the woefully ignorant, including the moron prosecutor Dingleberry and his cohort Fatass, hollow-point bullets are designed in large part to prevent the bullet from exiting the target and injuring or killing somebody behind the target.

I don't think Kyle should have been there in the first place. He put himself in a very bad situation and did not help himself by parading around in a free as **** t-shirt after he got out of jail. I do not think he went to kill people, but walking around carrying a gun in a volatile situation was not the brightest idea. No one knows his true intentions except for Kyle. I do think what happened once he got there was self-defense and I do not think he should spend the rest of his life in jail.

I don't think he should have been there either. That place was turning into a little warzone with the worst people of our society roaming around causing whatever destruction they could. But you know what - he saw that the city of Kenosha (the city he worked in, the city his family lived in etc.) wasn't doing a damn thing, so he took it upon himself to help do something. He's a young kid who thought he could help out, big deal. The fact he had an AR-15 going into a shithole like that only means he's smart enough to know you don't get close to a beehive or wasp's nest without some sort of protection. He consistently yelled "medical" or "friendly" so he wasn't there to hurt anybody.

What happened after that is all on video and we all know he didn't want to hurt/kill anyone. And who gives a **** about what he wore after he got out of jail? I really don't get you sometimes (other than you welch on bets) - it's like you just type the obvious to read your tripe & think you're so smart that it's crazy to think some young kid who wants to make a difference in this world is stupid because he simply walked into a very overwhelming situation. It might have been easier for the kid to just stay home and watch his city burn, or maybe he did what some of us may be afraid to do - put himself in harm's way to help his community.

Any thoughts on the pieces of **** Kyle had to unfortunately run into that night?

It matters what he wore because it can show his state of mind. If i had killed someone and got out of jail and was truly distraught i certainly wouldn't be wearing a shirt that would draw attention to myself. Spin it how you want its not a good look. It will be seen as gloating that he is walking around free when he should be thankful he is out of jail or not dead.
I don't think he went to kill people, but i wouldn't classify him as trying to be some super citizen either. I think its more like he wanted to go there and parade around and act like some hot shot and got in over his head. Only Kyle knows his true intentions so it is really pointless to argue that part.
I have been against the whole BLM thing from the start. Aside from the obvious destruction of property, looting, and general violence, it creates a public safety issue. Firetrucks, EMTs, police, etc were blocked. If you attack someone with a gun or point a gun at someone with a gun chances are it is not going to end well for someone.

It matters what he wore because it can show his state of mind. If i had killed someone and got out of jail and was truly distraught i certainly wouldn't be wearing a shirt that would draw attention to myself. Spin it how you want its not a good look. It will be seen as gloating that he is walking around free when he should be thankful he is out of jail or not dead.
I don't think he went to kill people, but i wouldn't classify him as trying to be some super citizen either. I think its more like he wanted to go there and parade around and act like some hot shot and got in over his head. Only Kyle knows his true intentions so it is really pointless to argue that part.
I have been against the whole BLM thing from the start. Aside from the obvious destruction of property, looting, and general violence, it creates a public safety issue. Firetrucks, EMTs, police, etc were blocked. If you attack someone with a gun or point a gun at someone with a gun chances are it is not going to end well for someone.

Interesting. I've been thinking about this one for a few. I think Kyle went there to help and that's all.

Interesting. I've been thinking about this one for a few. I think Kyle went there to help and that's all.
An incident that occurred in my neighborhood a few years ago I've used to describe what I think Rittenhouse's mindset was.

A neighbor was running a box fan in his house. The thing started to smoke (around that time a box fan was blamed for a house fire in the area), so he calls the fire department (all volunteer). So at least 4 different local fire departments showed up. Fire trucks all around the block. It was funny as hell...for a smoking fan. We still bust his *** about it.

Anyway, at one point, two teenage volunteers come flying down the street, all suited up with these middle ages looking tools to rip through walls. To me, they represents Kyle Rittenhouse. Wanting to help, but too gung ho, and getting over their skis. And I think that was Rittenhouse's mentality.

Another point with this...just before they get into the house, an adult firefighter stops them and says whoa, whoa, relax. Where the hell were the adults saying to Kyle Rittenhouse...whoa, whoa, relax. This whole thing is an absolute failure of the adults all around him. We have become a childish, immature, take no responsibility society. We better change that, and quickly.

Lastly, these jurors, man, I wouldn't want to be them. I think they are deciding between sacrificing one person, however wrongly that may be, so their damn town doesn't go up in flames again. I have no confidence in the authorities that they will do anything, and they probably don't either.

It matters what he wore because it can show his state of mind.

Really, counselor? What does his state of mind four months after the shooting have to do with the price of tea in Wuhan?

If i had killed someone and got out of jail and was truly distraught i certainly wouldn't be wearing a shirt that would draw attention to myself. Spin it how you want its not a good look. It will be seen as gloating that he is walking around free when he should be thankful he is out of jail or not dead.

So again, you think clothing worn months after the shooting is evidence of a guy's state of mind at the time of the shooting? Huh. I disagree. You know who agrees with me?

The judge, who has been on the bench for more than 30 years and ruled such evidence inadmissible. Seriously, arguing state of mind on August 25, 2020 based on what he wore in January of 2021?

Didn't the prosecution just spend 15 months arguing that he intended to kill? Also, intent to kill can be proven any number of ways, including statements by an assailant, such as, "I will kill you."

Like what Rosenbaum told Rittenhouse.

You never know what a jury is gonna do. Sometimes the damnedest thing will hang them up.
I've heard tale of a jury comprised of mathematicians, physicists, doctors, astronauts and Mensa presidents who chose to send some sad *** to the gas chamber AND get the needle while sitting on Ol Sparky because the traffic court attorney was such an overwhelming douchebag. Cant recall if that was in California, Arizona or Georgia.