• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

So this jag wants to prosecute Rittenhouse over improper usage of an AR-15 with his finger on the trigger while aiming at the jury.
View attachment 6956

Exhibit A. How not to handle a firearm. Ever. Disregard him as he doesn't even know the basic fundamentals.

This ******* guy is some piece of work.

Dershowitz — ‘CNN are the real vigilantes, not Rittenhouse’​

“CNN and some of the other TV stations have become vigilantes. They’re the vigilantes, not Rittenhouse. They’re the ones who want to put not the thumb, but the elbow on the scale of justice. They want to influence the outcome of this case, and there are others who are threatening violence if there is anything but convictions in this case, as they threatened violence in previous cases and will in subsequent cases unless something is done about it.”

He emphasized, “It’s the New Yorker and CNN that are the vigilantes. They’re the ones who are trying to influence justice without regard to the evidence or the law.”

He should be acquitted. The jury should not even be able to consider the attempted murder of the guy who would admitted on the witness stand he pointed a gun at him before was shot in the shoulder. That is a clear case of self-defense — no doubt about it — and it should never go to the jury.”

“The fear is that we’ve turned our criminal system over to the mob, CNN being part of the mob. I hope Rittenhouse is acquitted. He shouldn’t be convicted based on the evidence that I’ve seen.”

Rittenhouse’s life and body were threatened when he shot Gaige Grosskreutz, Dershowitz assessed.

“Oliver Wendell Holmes once said reason can’t be expected in the presence of an uplifted knife, and what about in the presence of guns and skateboards and other threats?” he asked, before expanding on the theme adding “that was the same thing with the Zimmerman case, where Zimmerman had his head bashed against the concrete before he grabbed the gun and shot and he killed Trayvon Martin. In that case, I also said there should be an acquittal, and there was.”

hwite sooprimusee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEPVc4wWYAA3-Vd

I think Rittenhouse is going to jail. I have no faith that Americans have the courage to do the right thing. They'll be scared by protesters and be afraid to be labeled.

The evidence is clear, although it seems that hardly matters these days. It's all about a narrative and what people want, despite what is right in front of their faces. This should have never even gone to the jury.

I think Rittenhouse is going to jail. I have no faith that Americans have the courage to do the right thing. They'll be scared by protesters and be afraid to be labeled.

The evidence is clear, although it seems that hardly matters these days. It's all about a narrative and what people want, despite what is right in front of their faces. This should have never even gone to the jury.
100% agree.

its not about the evidence any longer. its how this makes a person "feel"

I hope you're wrong, Sarge, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure those serving on the jury have concern for their safety in the back of their minds.

So the case is to the jury now? Wonder how long it will take.

Selecting the foreman takes about 20 minutes. Three different counts related to three attackers. A lot of evidence to review. The evidence goes into the jury room with the jury so they don't need to ask to see the evidence, but if they want testimony re-read, need to ask the court, have the lawyers decide if they have an objection, and if the testimony is to be re-read, jury called back in and testimony read. Jurors can also ask questions of the judge, but typically the judge does not really say much other than re-reading jury instructions or telling the jury they are the ones to decide the facts.

I think the Rosenbaum incident takes at least a day. If they find the Rosenbaum shooting justified - absolutely should in my opinion - then the "active shooter" bullshit falls apart. If they agree Rosenbaum shooting justified, then the subsequent shootings are self-defense without question. Rittenhouse is running away from the mob, not pointing his weapon at them, is chased, hit in the head, goes to the ground, kicked, hit in the head a second time, and only then does he raise his weapon.

Rittenhouse shot three people - a repeat child rapist mental patient who threatened to kill him, chased him, and tried to grab his gun; a guy who beat and strangled a woman and hit Rittenhouse twice with a skateboard and tried to take the gun; and a felon who illegally had a Glock 19 (9 mm, and I bet the ammo was FULL METAL JACKET, OMG!!), and pointed the gun at Rittenhouse's head.

giphy.gif

I disagree. The jurors are Kenosha residents. You think they have a whit of sympathy for the ******* mob burning down their city? I think they do what they promised and decide the case on the evidence. Even if one or two are prone to cowardice, they will be overruled. As Alexander the Great said, "I don't fear an army of lions led by a lamb; I fear an army of lambs led by a lion."

At least one lion will be on that jury, pissed as hell that his or her city burned because of douchebags like Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.

I disagree. The jurors are Kenosha residents. You think they have a whit of sympathy for the ******* mob burning down their city? I think they do what they promised and decide the case on the evidence. Even if one or two are prone to cowardice, they will be overruled. As Alexander the Great said, "I don't fear an army of lions led by a lamb; I fear an army of lambs led by a lion."

At least one lion will be on that jury, pissed as hell that his or her city burned because of douchebags like Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz.

I pray you are right and Sarge is wrong, but I see his point.

The pressure is intense, and fear is real. They were ******* filmed (the jurors). They have been first hand threatened.

I suspect he goes to jail on some lesser charge.

I suspect he goes to jail on some lesser charge.

I don't think that happens. If the jury finds not guilty on the most serious charges (murder, murder and attempted murder) due to self-defense, then that means no lesser included flies - self-defense is a defense to all the alleged lesser includeds for those offenses.

Once the jury finds in favor of Rittenhouse for self-defense, the case falls apart. They are not going to find him guilty on some abstract "gross endangerment" for people who didn't even testify.

So this jag wants to prosecute Rittenhouse over improper usage of an AR-15 with his finger on the trigger while aiming at the jury.
View attachment 6956

Does anyone know if this man was anywhere near Santa Fe, NM on the set of some movie called "Rust" recently?

here's what Commie News Network has to say:

First-degree reckless homicide, use of a dangerous weapon​

Count 1 states Rittenhouse recklessly caused the death of Rosenbaum under circumstances that showed utter disregard for human life.
The judge denied a prosecution request for the jury to also be instructed on second-degree reckless homicide.

Rittenhouse testified he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot Rosenbaum after the man threw a plastic bag at him and chased him.
"I didn't do anything wrong. I defended myself," he testified.

Under cross-examination, Rittenhouse said he knew Rosenbaum was unarmed. He said he pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum in an attempt to deter him and acknowledged it was dangerous.

"If I would have let Mr. Rosenbaum take my firearm from me, he would have used it and killed me with it and probably killed more people," he testified.
Rittenhouse broke down in tears at one point, leading to a short break.

"I think it was a game changer to put him on the stand," CNN legal analyst Joey Jackson said. "Number one, you humanize him... More important, number two, he explained his uses of force."

Rittenhouse's testimony couldn't have been scripted any better, criminal defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh said.

The "biggest issue" is whether the jury finds Rittenhouse credible, he told CNN. "Secondly, do they believe then that it equals he reasonably feared death or great bodily harm?"

Wisconsin law allows the use of deadly force only if "necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm."

"Whether he engaged in self-defense and did so reasonably and thought his life was in immediate danger ... that's what the jury has to assess ultimately," Jackson said of Rittenhouse.

Prosecutors also requested the jury be given instruction on provocation. They argued Rittenhouse provoked Rosenbaum by raising his gun and pointing it at somebody, which led to the victim running after him.

The judge agreed to allow the panel to consider whether Rittenhouse provoked Rosenbaum into attacking him -- thus negating self-defense.

Ellie Honig, a CNN senior legal analyst and a former prosecutor, said the provocation instruction was an important win for the prosecution.

Honig said the instruction allows prosecutors to argue "the defendant went too far, used deadly force when it wasn't reasonably necessary" and he "provoked the attack, and hence cannot argue self-defense."

the part I put in red makes me believe Kyle is going to see time.

I pray you are right and Sarge is wrong, but I see his point.

The pressure is intense, and fear is real. They were ******* filmed (the jurors). They have been first hand threatened.

I hope like hell Sarge is wrong too, but the track record of our U.S. justice system lately is extremely suspect, to put it lightly.

It'll be a travesty, but it won't surprise me.

here's what Commie News Network has to say:

the part I put in red makes me believe Kyle is going to see time.
Jury just asked for instructions on self defense. Might be nothing, might be something, but you may very well be right.

I hope like hell Sarge is wrong too, but the track record of our U.S. justice system lately is extremely suspect, to put it lightly.

It'll be a travesty, but it won't surprise me.
I don't have any faith in it anymore. The people on every jury, especially now, are biased in some manner. Most people can't put aside bias to discuss a vaccine, I doubt they'll put aside a bias to follow the law. 95% of Americans had a belief in the circumstances of this trial before it ever started. I doubt that has changed, even with the evidence presented. Hell, even today, after SEING THE EVIDENCE, people think he should be put in jail. Ridiculous.

Jury just asked for instructions on self defense. Might be nothing, might be something, but you may very well be right.

I stopped trying to read the jury's mind based on what they ask the judge or what jury instruction or testimony they ask be reviewed. I hear they want "x" to be re-read, think "Oh, that means [y]," verdict comes in, talk to the jury, and their reason for asking for something is completely different than what I expect. Sometimes the rationale is ... odd.

The self defense laws in this country are becoming a joke. Every state has some sort of ccw permit and most have shall issue rules. the larger part of this country has stand your ground laws and this includes WI. The fact that Rittenhouse tried to retreat and was chased along with the fact that he was being assulted justifys the use of deadly force.

the fact that two of the people he shot had no gun doesn't mean ****. the law states " Fear of death or great bodily harm" he was 17 years old being chased by rioting grown men, the threat of death or great bodily harm couldn't be more evident.

the problem is we are a country of *****'s and I fear the jury will throw him to the wolves, or just sacrifice him for fear of harm or to just appease the animals that will use any situation they can to steal and destroy things because the have no respect for the law or anything else. This is why I love where I live,, the threat of rioting over anything would be met with such force not only from the police but from the average everyday citizen that there is zero chance of a jury being persuaded to convict out of pressure from the masses.

The self defense laws in this country are becoming a joke. Every state has some sort of ccw permit and most have shall issue rules. the larger part of this country has stand your ground laws and this includes WI. The fact that Rittenhouse tried to retreat and was chased along with the fact that he was being assulted justifys the use of deadly force.

the fact that two of the people he shot had no gun doesn't mean ****. the law states " Fear of death or great bodily harm" he was 17 years old being chased by rioting grown men, the threat of death or great bodily harm couldn't be more evident.

the problem is we are a country of *****'s and I fear the jury will throw him to the wolves, or just sacrifice him for fear of harm or to just appease the animals that will use any situation they can to steal and destroy things because the have no respect for the law or anything else. This is why I love where I live,, the threat of rioting over anything would be met with such force not only from the police but from the average everyday citizen that there is zero chance of a jury being persuaded to convict out of pressure from the masses.
that's their out. they'll say he pointed his gun at the kid-****** first, provoking him.
nevermind what kid-****** said or tried to do to cause Captain America to point his gun at the kid-******

So... why wasn't the prosecutor charged with assault with a deadly weapon when he aimed a firearm at the jury with his finger on the trigger?

No. Seriously? That's assault.

People saying there will be riots if he’s not guilty. I don’t know about that. They allowed the riots last year because they thought it hurt Trump. Now there would be no Republicans to blame, so this time I think the response will be swifter.