• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

Again:

iu

You know the locals in Kenosha are hoping they let the kid off. Time to do some Christmas (looting) shopping. Guarantee they will not be a pair of Nike's in a 5 mile radius.

You mean they won't be putting bread on their family's dinner table like AOC all assured us they were doing?

Rittenhouse, his mom and this judge should all be thrown in jail. 😐
Obviously you follow cnn and didn’t watch an ounce of real coverage

Even my Democratic hsrdcore lawyer friends who watched admitted that he is innocent and the prosecutor is ****** in the head

You can watch about a dozen feeds with actual lawyers commenting as the trial progresses… the state had no case and its all propaganda on the msm..

Hell go check Twitter… you can find a bunch of hardcore dems who watched saying just that

I watched about 70% of the trial… including all the main characters testifying the expert witnesses and the various objections and motions…

The entire night he was out there he was legitimately helping people… he had one confrontation not started by him with the first guy who threatened to kill him if he ever got him alone… then later he got separated from the rest of his group trying to go help put out a fire… he ran into those people… the guy charged him and he tried to escape the guy grabbed his gun and he fired… another guy was shooting apparently in the air but who knows…

The second guy was beating him with his skateboard when he shot him … the third guy drew a gun on him

All of that was corroborated by witnesses…

In a matter a of 2 minutes and 45 seconds… he was peacefully walking down the street, got separated, had the confrontation fled and tried to turn himself in to the cops.. the shooting incidents happened in seconds

The prosecutor tried to keep the timeline out of the trial, he repeatedly tried to bring up stuff that was already deemed irrelevant and prejudiced without asking the judge.. he spent the entire cross examination painfully asking the same questions over and over trying to fish for anything to use against the kid…

It was super boring…

They introduced a picture from a drone that filmed in 880 p of tge incident so far away they looked like stick figures then tried to enlarge it With a computer algorithm to show he raised the rifle first… a it showed bumpkiss other than some blurry lines that youd have to stretch to believe it was anything… and he refused to call the only eyewitness to that part of the event for some reason… all tge rest of the actual legible images showed things exactly as he said happened… the jury was half asleep by accounts by the end of the prosecutors cross …,

He’s getting acquitted… they should have never brought the case with the complete lack of evidence they had…

The judge should retire only because he was so out of the loop technically… he called pixels “piccalos” at one point…

The defense really just sat on their hands, barely objected even when the prosecutor was literally way off the rails… I seriously think he was aiming for a mistrial because it was going so badly for him…

Yeah then when i watched msnbc and cnn they had narratives that were at best fantasy taken out of context or outright deception… nothing at all like what happened

Thats why CNN is about to shutter its opinions and revert to news only… the agenda has overwhelmed its ability to just report news

Lets put it this way, today the defense asked the judge to dismiss the gun charge because the statute only applies to guns with a short barrel length… there was no real disputing the size of the barrel he used was well over the 16 inch criteria

The prosecutor argued against it for a good ten minutes before the judge said something about measuring the barrel and then he instantly conceded that it was legal and the charge was dismissed

He brought everything against the kid that he could

And when the trial went miserably for him he asked the judge to basically allow the jury to consider every lesser charge he could think of hoping to get tge jury to give him something

Lets put it this way, today the defense asked the judge to dismiss the gun charge because the statute only applies to guns with a short barrel length… there was no real disputing the size of the barrel he used was well over the 16 inch criteria

The prosecutor argued against it for a good ten minutes before the judge said something about measuring the barrel and then he instantly conceded that it was legal and the charge was dismissed

He brought everything against the kid that he could

And when the trial went miserably for him he asked the judge to basically allow the jury to consider every lesser charge he could think of hoping to get tge jury to give him something
Lol. I didn’t do it judge measure my girth. There is no way as an Irish man I’m as hung as she states.

This is what lawyers call "evidence." This evidence demonstrates three points:
  • Tibilo does not know the law. At all. In any fashion, and below even "I watch People's Court" level of knowledge.
  • Tibilo is stupid. The comment proves Tibilo's stupidity is subject to something lawyers call "judicial notice," meaning a proposition so generally known or easily proven that it cannot be disputed and can thereby be deemed as proven. "Rittenhouse, his mom and this judge should all be thrown in jail." Steeltime: "Your honor, I submit the comment provides judicial-notice level of evidence of the stupidity of the person proffering the evidence." Judge: "Granted."
  • Tibilo's comments about any judicial proceeding of any type should be ignored. Chauvin's guilt? Who gives a **** what Tibilo thinks? The judge should be "thrown in jail"? Because ... correct evidentiary rulings? Proper pre-trial rulings? Proper conclusions about the blatant inapplicability of the Wisconsin long gun law to Rittenhouse? Oh, the joke about the ships off Long Beach. Yeah, right, jail time. Sure. You bet. The mother? Because ... something. She's white, I guess.
In conclusion, put Tibilo the Clown on ignore. Let him just disappear. He contributes nothing to this message board. A freeloader. A liar. Somebody who harped on the absolutely phony, bullshit Russia collusion fraud for four years and has yet to say, "Wow, I ****** that up. Hoo-boy, I was so goddamn wrong, I don't know where to start." Treat him as you would a two-year old screaming and crying on the ground in a supermarket because he is not getting a piece of candy. Just ignore him.

Wow, 500 National Guard troops in Kenosha. Those wHyTe sO0PrEmAcIsTs must be geared up to ...

Oh, hold on, the National Guard is there to prevent more damage by Tibilo's "people." But I thought that those horrible wHyTe So0pReMaSiStS were the problem ... guess not.

Tibilo is basically the George Costanza of this message board. Everything he says and does is completely wrong, so if you simply conclude the opposite, you'll be correct.

Tibilo, what are the lottery numbers for the newest Powerball in America - you know, that place you abandoned decades ago?

You know, the more I think about this one - the more I realize just how ****** up you really are and how much of Nazi you actually act like:

• Rittenhouse himself, fine, everybody can make judgments (most of them against are ignorant or idiotic IMO) on that
  • But his mom and the judge? What law did they break? Why in the world should they be sent to Jail in Tiborat's POV?
  • Do you, since you abandoned her decades ago, even know American law?

What a ******* moronic idiot, pointing the gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger.

In Hungary, someone thinks this man is brilliant.

For the love of God, what a dumb asshat. No wonder the Democratic-appointed judge tore this man a new *******.

Speaking of lawyers, @Tibs - how is Avenatti, Great American Patriot, doing these days?

Its just really sad where the MSM is these days… back in the 80’s and 90’s sure most news sources leaned left, but you saw that in the editorial section, not the front page…

Now they outright lie, get caught in the lie, and just lie more… it’s absurd

The creation of fox news and a counter viewpoint literally made them lose their bearings and switch from journalism to propaganda

If you don’t believe that is true, go find archived footage of this trial, suffer through the footage, then read the headlines of all the big papers… they simply aren’t anywhere near reality

I hear some people in Hungary would hire this lawyer. I hear the same people also believe this lawyer knows the law too.

View attachment 6954

Yeah he has lied and misled through this whole thing… the defense strategy seems to have been to let him dig his hole and then blow it up in the closing arguments… did you watch it, it was brutal… the defense went through the entire slew of witnesses and all the charges and called out the prosecutor for every bit of his bullshit… he has absolutely nothing now…

And in the prosecutor closing, he threw in a bunch of things the judge refused to include in the jury instructions and complete bullshit like the above statement about guns

I nean they eviscerated his case… especially that bullshit photo… 20 hours to enlarge that tiny bunch of pixels into a large blurry mess and the defense points out that the thing they try to show as the gun would have been in his left hand and he is a right handed shooter… its just computer fabricated nonsense combined with an agenda driven narrative… then they called him out for not calling the witness who was there ( the guy who was shooting) to corroborate the photo if that was what they really thought happened…

Literally they went through everything, discredited all ofvtge prosecutors narratives, explicitly showed where his case fell apart and his strategy changed to bullcrap fishing and the prosecutor basically trying to testify for people with a narrative

Then they stressed the photographer who testified that the prosecutor tried to get him to change his testimony to something more favorable to the prosecutor’s case…

It was thorough and very logical… they explained the bullshit the prosecutor was trying to push and called him an outright liar

OMG it just clicked for me. Binger IS Tibs' new Michael Avenatti!!!! How could he not be?? He says the same absurd **** Tibs says and believes. Like this.....

Binger describes the mob in Kenosha as a "crowd full of heroes"

Yeah he has lied and misled through this whole thing… the defense strategy seems to have been to let him dig his hole and then blow it up in the closing arguments… did you watch it, it was brutal… the defense went through the entire slew of witnesses and all the charges and called out the prosecutor for every bit of his bullshit… he has absolutely nothing now…

And in the prosecutor closing, he threw in a bunch of things the judge refused to include in the jury instructions and complete bullshit like the above statement about guns

I nean they eviscerated his case… especially that bullshit photo… 20 hours to enlarge that tiny bunch of pixels into a large blurry mess and the defense points out that the thing they try to show as the gun would have been in his left hand and he is a right handed shooter… its just computer fabricated nonsense combined with an agenda driven narrative… then they called him out for not calling the witness who was there ( the guy who was shooting) to corroborate the photo if that was what they really thought happened…

Literally they went through everything, discredited all ofvtge prosecutors narratives, explicitly showed where his case fell apart and his strategy changed to bullcrap fishing and the prosecutor basically trying to testify for people with a narrative

Then they stressed the photographer who testified that the prosecutor tried to get him to change his testimony to something more favorable to the prosecutor’s case…

It was thorough and very logical… they explained the bullshit the prosecutor was trying to push and called him an outright liar

I watched the full rebuttal last night. Brutal. I wouldn't let those two litigate a parking ticket for me. Terrible. Embarrassing.

I hear some people in Hungary would hire this lawyer. I hear the same people also believe this lawyer knows the law too.

View attachment 6954

if that's the case - and its not, but let's pretend - then Kyle shouldnt be on trial for shooting BicepDude

So this jag wants to prosecute Rittenhouse over improper usage of an AR-15 with his finger on the trigger while aiming at the jury.
jag.jpg

the pieces of **** the leftist media want us to give a **** about

1637074803370.png