• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Maybe I can photoshop it back into the positive, or just become a bald faced liar also known by the term; Republican.

Lie of the year. Hahahahah

The president gets asked about winning PolitiFact's Lie of the Year
By Louis Jacobson
Published on Friday, December 20th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.

Share this article:

President Barack Obama was asked about winning PolitiFact's Lie of the Year at a press conference, but he didn't reveal much about how he felt.

President Barack Obama held his final press conference of 2013 on Dec. 20, fielding several questions from the White House press corps before his annual vacation to Hawaii.

One question caught our attention, for obvious reasons.

New York Times reporter Jackie Calmes asked the president how he feels about his claim -- that "if you like your health care plan, you can keep it" -- being selected as PolitiFact’s 2013 Lie of the Year.

But he didn’t really answer the question.

"Since we've been looking back at the year," Calmes said, "I'd like to ask you what your reaction was to the nonpartisan truth-telling group PolitiFact when it said that the Lie of the Year was your statement that, ‘If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.’ "

At that point, Calmes proceeded to add more to her question, asking whether Senate Democrats were getting "a little rambunctious," including a push by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to consider a sanctions bill on Iran in January, contrary to the White House’s wishes.

As Calmes asked her question, Obama drew chuckles when he said, "Jackie, I've got to say you're stringing a bunch of things along here. Let's see if we can hone in on a question."

After the hubbub died down, Obama said, "How about I separate out the Iran question from the health care question?"

He continued, "On the health care question, look, I think I've answered several times -- this is a new iteration of it, but (the) bottom line is that, you know, we are going to continue to work every single day to make sure that implementation of the health care law and the website and all elements of it, including the grandfather clause, work better every single day.

"And, as I said in previous press conferences, you know, we're going to make mistakes, and we're going to have problems. But my intentions have been clear throughout, which is, I just want to help as many people as possible feel secure and make sure that they don't go broke when they get sick. And we're going to just keep on doing that."

At that point, Obama turned to the part of the question related to Iran. So we don’t know what the president really thinks about his Lie of the Year award.

Calmes did not immediately respond to an inquiry.

Go to live leak and watch ISIS blow people away and watch which way the bodies fall. There are tons of videos of these murders both by handgun and by rifle. I've seen it with my own eyes. They fall straight back when they were on there knees, that is the position he would have had to be in to get shot in the top of the head. He was charging the cop as he was getting shot he fell forward with the last shot hitting him in the top of the head.
I wonder if Liveleak has a video of Moses in the Old Testament. He was as bad as ISIS. At least that is what I'm told by those more enlightened than I.

I believe the facebook post is fake. It is almost word for word what was called into a radio show (see link below) by someone claiming to be a friend of Wilson's. We don't know if that call is credible either, but it makes a whole lot more sense and fits with the physical evidence better than Dorian Johnson's version.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

it's on the internet, so it must be true, right?

Even it's not real, the actual accounts may not be too far off. I still find hard to believe the cop would shoot and kill him while surrendering.

I wonder if Liveleak has a video of Moses in the Old Testament. He was as bad as ISIS. At least that is what I'm told by those more enlightened than I.

The no underwear-dusty balled-goat ******* that wrote the bible are more enlightened than you?

That's sad friend since you have the advantage of 3000 years of philosophy and 500 of science at your disposal yet you claim the ignorance of those that make up ISIS.

The no underwear-dusty balled-goat ******* that wrote the bible are more enlightened than you?

That's sad friend since you have the advantage of 3000 years of philosophy and 500 of science at your disposal yet you claim the ignorance of those that make up ISIS.
Don't confuse me we some Bible thumper. Way, way far from it., if you're purpose is to offend.
Your moral equivalents argument is sadly predictable. If you do not see the dysfunction in this ideology, then your mind is diseased.

Maybe I can photoshop it back into the positive, or just become a bald faced liar also known by the term; Republican.

Riiiight. Nice try.
Project much?. ...in case you are oblivious to it, psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes their own behaviour, thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable onto someone else.
Libards, and democrats today and throughout history have always been more ignorant, more racist, more hateful, less tolerant,and more bigoted then the right has ever been, and you ******* can't stand it.

Do you want to argue that Repulicans are more stupid too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Last edited:
See, here's da ting.

All those Africans that were dragged out of their villages by other Africans and sold to slavers, then packed like sardines into slave ships, then brutalized in every way imaginable, then treated worse than animals til they dropped, dey n ah dey bebbies 'z dead. And so are their bebbies. And their bebbies. And all the people that committed those atrocities are dead too, and paying the price.

We, who are fortunate enough to have been born in this country during the last century, all of us, are far removed from those people and times, and any guilt associated with it. Nobody here today were slaves, knew slaves or are related to slaves. Nobody here today owned slaves, knew anybody that owned slaves or are related to anybody that owned slaves. White people, regardless of whom they descend from, bear no guilt other than for their own actions. Black people, regardless of whom they descend from, are owed nothing and are responsible for their own actions.

Anybody... ANY FREEKIN BODY can make it in this country. That's why millions line up to come here and 4 million of the best qualified are allowed in each year. They know their chances are better here than anywhere else in the world. And we welcome them with open arms because the ones granted entry add to the equation, and the overwhelming majority will be part of the productive 53%. They will help foot the bill for the degenerate sullen underclass that refuse to take advantage of their birth rite - being born in this country.

Now here's the part that pisses me off. In my lifetime, this country has pissed trillions down a rat hole because of some guilt that festers in the diseased minds of liberals and those that kowtow to liberals, under the aegis of a "war on poverty". In that war, every conceivable advantage has been given to the descendents of the slaves at every level of society. Poverty hasn't diminished. Its accelerated because in the process, what were once decent hard working folk were told that they couldn't "do it" themselves. They needed the poverty warriors to be they parents and make their decisions for them. The descendents of those once decent hard working folks degenerated into a sullen underclass that breeds and expands and ruins everything it touches. The descendents of those slavers and slave owners have transformed their overt racism into an even more insidious "soft" racism that has left now several generations believing that they are incapable, owed, entitled, and kept down by the descendents of the very people that freed them. Ironic, ain't it?

Ferguson is but a symptom. Somebody was shot and killed. The justice system is equipped to sort it out. And it will. In the meanwhile the degenerate sullen underclass will seize the moment to demonstrate to the world just who the @#$% they are.

Its a crying damn shame.

I think that we are finally starting to see the facts come to light. Unfortunately, the media has already convicted the cop of murdering an unarmed and surrendering civilian. The people who really cared about this kid are peacefully protesting, while others are opportunists, seeing this as a chance to get a new pair of Nike shoes.

We live in a ****** up society.

Kareem warns us of the upcoming race war.

http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-war-class-warfare/

Until Kareem spends most of his 20 million net worth helping poor people, he can STFU. We have worked and saved our whole lives, we have a pretty nice life but when Kareem is trying to put three kids through college and retire on what we make, then he can ***** and moan that we aren't doing enough.

Lets see...
Tawana Brawley...fabricates a story about being raped by whites.
Duke lacrosse team...falsely accused of raping a black girl.
Zimmerman found not guilty of killing a thug.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7cc_1408122082

If this one doesn't stick Polo, do yourself a favor. Get a gun and shoot yourself.

Btw...bet you're one of those ******** that thought OJ Simpson was innocent. Right?

Last edited:
Riiiight. Nice try.
Project much?. ...in case you are oblivious to it, psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes their own behaviour, thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable onto someone else.
Libards, and democrats today and throughout history have always been more ignorant, more racist, more hateful, less tolerant,and more bigoted then the right has ever been, and you ******* can't stand it.

Do you want to argue that Repulicans are more stupid too?

I don't need to make an argument in either case, the facts speak for themselves. Thanks for explaining projection to me, do you know what cognitive dissonance is?

Here you go it will take 3 posts then you can enjoy wrestling with that CD......you're welcome.

I hope liberals enjoy the fruits of their labors...out of control drugged up thugs robbing and attacking people with impunity and a shrinking police force too afraid to do anything about it.

Yeah no racists that are Repugnicans...must be the projection.

As for Republicans and stupid....I'll say it even though there shouldn't be a need. You can't make this **** up.

"and then there's Syria where he promised to bomb Syria because in that civil war Syria was going to bomb Syria, and then we
never heard another word about his threat to bomb in....foreign......civil......war..." ----- Sara Palin graduate of the George W. Bush school of dumbassery.

I think they didn't wind her up enough times, she slowed down there at the end.

Last edited:
BvXM3YYCAAE9ZCP.jpg

Jon Swaine ‏@jonswaine 18m
Nelly orating with a bullhorn. Tells crowd they need a plan. People ask what his plan is. He doesn't have a plan

Lot of people seriously unimpressed with Nelly. "You got options," he tells crowd. "YOU got options – you're rich," a guy shouts back.
— Jon Swaine (@jonswaine)

Uh oh, turning on Nelly. No one can calm St Louis down now.

Jeanie Smith ‏@JeanieSmithKSDK 23s
#Breaking: Ferguson-Florissant schools called off for the rest of this week. @ksdknews #ferguson

My kids at the age of 6 knew there are 50 states. He is dumber than a ******* stick.

Obama is the second smartest president we've had since Wilson, slick Willy is one smart cookie.

You can take a gaff where he meant to say 47 and call him stupid and maybe a 6 year old would believe that he is. Palin is a true idiot.

He's eloquent, sharp as hell, and he's doing a hell of a job. Speaking of which have you seen the new job figures?

Fastest job growth in a first half since 1999. A hell of a job even after the disaster Bush left. Of course he's still black, sorry about that.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...up-rosy-jobs-numbers-and-economic-patriotism/

BvXM3YYCAAE9ZCP.jpg

Jon Swaine ‏@jonswaine 18m
Nelly orating with a bullhorn. Tells crowd they need a plan. People ask what his plan is. He doesn't have a plan

Lot of people seriously unimpressed with Nelly. "You got options," he tells crowd. "YOU got options – you're rich," a guy shouts back.
— Jon Swaine (@jonswaine)

Uh oh, turning on Nelly. No one can calm St Louis down now.

I've got a plan

I see PM43 has managed to derail yet another thread.

and I see that PM43 is the true Merriam-Webster's definition of a "goddamned idiot".

Rottenecards_35747643_m6cy3yy6m9.png

I honestly think Obama is just counting the days til he can move on. I can't remember a president who gave less of a ****.

Obama is the second smartest president we've had since Wilson, slick Willy is one smart cookie.

You can take a gaff where he meant to say 47 and call him stupid and maybe a 6 year old would believe that he is. Palin is a true idiot.

He's eloquent, sharp as hell, and he's doing a hell of a job. Speaking of which have you seen the new job figures?

Fastest job growth in a first half since 1999. A hell of a job even after the disaster Bush left. Of course he's still black, sorry about that.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...up-rosy-jobs-numbers-and-economic-patriotism/

If you truly believe that crap you are ******* insane. Even my most Diehard Democrat friends think he sucks ***. As for the jobs numbers what is the ******* participation rate for the labor market. unemployment is not down by any true measure. They just stopped ******* counting people who quit looking for work and gave up you jackass(in the democratic sense)

If you truly believe that crap you are ******* insane. Even my most Diehard Democrat friends think he sucks ***. As for the jobs numbers what is the ******* participation rate for the labor market. unemployment is not down by any true measure. They just stopped ******* counting people who quit looking for work and gave up you jackass(in the democratic sense)

“We see it as an entrepreneurial bill, a bill that says to someone, if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care.” -Nancy Pelosi