• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Some bullets are more racist than others

Too bad that store clerk wasn't packin' - all this could have been avoided if he was shot in the store

michael-brown-survellience-2.jpg

"6 shots, from the front"

I doubt that four 9mm bullet strikes to the arm of a charging 300 pound guy -- just running on his natural adrenalin -- would stop him immediately.

The head shots were the ones that likely stopped Brown.

c7gtinkccuk7ah3z7eco.jpg

aint no exit wounds. look at the diagram on the right. must have been just one really pissed off racist bullet circulating in the poor angel's body.
CONSPIRACY!

Spoken like somebody who knows absolutely nothing about the evidence. There are several factual errors in just one sentence there chief.

But if Zimmerman is responsible for getting punched in the face because he refused to obey law enforcement, why is Michael Brown not responsible for being shot? He was asked to get on the sidewalk. Why didn't he? Had he just obeyed the policeman's request, none of this would have happened. Right?

Even to THIS DAY, youre still a supporter of George Zimmerman............? Ill say this, youre loyal...goddamn youre loyal (through all his fuckedupedness post trial, pulling guns, threatening GFs and ****), hes still your boy. Ill render a slow clap for THAT at least.

Even to THIS DAY, youre still a supporter of George Zimmerman............? Ill say this, youre loyal...goddamn youre loyal (through all his fuckedupedness post trial, pulling guns, threatening GFs and ****), hes still your boy. Ill render a slow clap for THAT at least.
so OJ killed her based on his actions since?

I still don't understand, if the kid wasn't armed and turned toward the cop with his hands up in the air, then why he was shot multiple times in broad daylight? This coming an eyewitness, Tiffany Mitchel, from her co-worker's balcony. It sounds like we are missing or not being told something.

I still don't understand, if the kid wasn't armed and turned toward the cop with his hands up in the air, then why he was shot multiple times in broad daylight? This coming an eyewitness, Tiffany Mitchel, from her co-worker's balcony. It sounds like we are missing or not being told something.

He was coming towards the cops car look at some of the videos and pictures. He was coming at the cop, the first few shots hit the front of his arms then his eye then the top of his head as he was falling. Listen to the audio tapes of the witness.

George Zimmerman is not "my boy", nor am I a supporter of his. I am a supporter of truth, fair trials and due process. He seems like a real jackass, although how much of that can be attributed to the fallout of being falsely accused of cold-blooded murder, it's hard to say. But jackass or not, the evidence is the evidence. He shot someone who was assaulting him. That is self-defense, and that is not a crime.

We are getting to the point in this country where if a black person attacks you, you might as well just let them kill you. Because if you defend yourself you are ******.

Tiffany Mitchel who also said he was shot in the back? Gee, maybe she's lying?

Eyewitneses can be notoriously unreliable... when a bang bang situation occurs, its easy to miss things and report what you think you saw. Reports that he was shot in the back while fleeing seem to be wrong. that doesnt mean the eyewitnesses were intentionally lying, just that what they saw may simply be misconstrued in their own minds.

In any case the looting culture that goes on during these events needs to be completely abolished. There should be a 20 year minimum for committing a theft during a period of unrest. Violent selfish actions to innocent storeowners has no place in civil society, and no bearing on actual justice.

Finally, whether or not this shooting is justified, it does bring the point that police in this country do tend to be too quick on the draw and willing to shoot to kill. Even if he assulted the cop, that many shots seems excessive. This is not the case in many other civilized countries, where shooting to wound is the first plan.

Reports that he was shot in the back while fleeing seem to be wrong. that doesnt mean the eyewitnesses were intentionally lying, just that what they saw may simply be misconstrued in their own minds.

True.

Finally, whether or not this shooting is justified, it does bring the point that police in this country do tend to be too quick on the draw and willing to shoot to kill. Even if he assulted the cop, that many shots seems excessive. This is not the case in many other civilized countries, where shooting to wound is the first plan.

It's very possible the first 4 shots were intended to wound and did not stop him. Again, we don't know what happened, I just don't get how people can say it was excessive when they weren't there and haven't even heard the cop's side of the story. If he was punched in the face by this guy who is gigantic, and was then being charged by him, his responsibility is to stop him. For his own safety and the safety of everyone else in the area. You shoot until you stop him, or you risk him knocking you down and getting to your weapon. That is how police are trained, and if that's what happened here it is perfectly correct and proper.

"6 shots, from the front"

I doubt that four 9mm bullet strikes to the arm of a charging 300 pound guy -- just running on his natural adrenalin -- would stop him immediately.

The head shots were the ones that likely stopped Brown.

c7gtinkccuk7ah3z7eco.jpg

I the ones to the top of the head are what concern me. They could also support the eye witness testimony that he was on his knees with at least one hand up. the only way to hit a guy that is six four in the top of the head is if he is already down I don't buy that he was "Charging" the officer because for the rounds to strike him in the top of the head while he was moving he would have to be bent almost double at the waist.

Sounds like an execution style Coup De Grace to me.

I the ones to the top of the head are what concern me. They could also support the eye witness testimony that he was on his knees with at least one hand up. the only way to hit a guy that is six four in the top of the head is if he is already down I don't buy that he was "Charging" the officer because for the rounds to strike him in the top of the head while he was moving he would have to be bent almost double at the waist.

How does he shoot into the top of the skull if he is on his knees? For your scenario to be true he'd have to be standing right over him. Sounds to me like he was either leaning forward (charging), or he was hit as he was falling forward from the shot to the face.

Last edited:

That is easy to say for all of us who have never been put in the position that these officers may face.

so there is no chance the 6'4" guy ducked his head down after he was hit in the arm and that is how he got hit on the top of the head?

Tiffany Mitchel who also said he was shot in the back? Gee, maybe she's lying?

I just don't get why she would be lying and her friend had the same story. What do they have to gain, but to tell the truth? If the kid was charging at the cop, then it's a different story.

What is really sad is this started over freakin' jaywalking.

10585167_10204609946788168_443144572_n.jpg

game over. again.

He was lying head first facing towards the police officers truck. If he was on his knees as you say the force of the multiple gunshots would have propelled him backwards not spread out head first towards the police car. It looks like from the evidence he was coming towards the cop. I want to see the blood test, that will clear up the picture more.