• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

10585167_10204609946788168_443144572_n.jpg

game over. again.

All those rioters should feel pretty stupid right now. Instead of being mad at the cop they should be pissed at the thug's lying thug friend who got them all riled up. But that requires rational thought and hate for whitey overrules that.

Even if he assulted the cop, that many shots seems excessive. This is not the case in many other civilized countries, where shooting to wound is the first plan.

The guy already physically assaulted him, and continued to come at him. You take as many shots necessary to take him down. Four shots hit his arm. That didn't do the trick. it took two more. When you are getting bumrushed like that, it is not surprising that he was inaccurate with some shots.The last two shots could have been in rapid succession, the last one hitting as he was falling forward.

Makes sense to me.

The guy already physically assaulted him, and continued to come at him. You take as many shots necessary to take him down. Four shots hit his arm. That didn't do the trick. it took two more. When you are getting bumrushed like that, it is not surprising that he was inaccurate with some shots.The last two shots could have been in rapid succession, the last one hitting as he was falling forward.

Makes sense to me.

Quit trying to use logic... Sharpton is allergic to that...

10585167_10204609946788168_443144572_n.jpg

game over. again.

Has this been authenticated? I cannot believe that he would be posting this on social media for liability reasons and I am sure that the attorneys for the city / PD would have advised against this.

I always thought bum rush was analogous to butt play, or attempted/intended butt play, in which case I would have been firing wildly at anything entering my perimeter. I really don't think you should be held accountable for actions taken while protecting the butt.

Has this been authenticated? I cannot believe that he would be posting this on social media for liability reasons and I am sure that the attorneys for the city / PD would have advised against this.

i doubt it is authentic considering he said "Freeze" and not "Freeze or my mom will shoot"

i'll be here all week. try the veal.

I think that we are finally starting to see the facts come to light. Unfortunately, the media has already convicted the cop of murdering an unarmed and surrendering civilian. The people who really cared about this kid are peacefully protesting, while others are opportunists, seeing this as a chance to get a new pair of Nike shoes.

We live in a ****** up society.

Kareem warns us of the upcoming race war.

http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-war-class-warfare/

10624661_705013596233449_1647930218170776320_n.jpg

Unfortunately, the media has already convicted the cop of murdering an unarmed INNOCENT CHILD

fixed it for you

the t-shirts are out - no word yet on the hoodies

il_570xN.640741373_3083.jpg

10624661_705013596233449_1647930218170776320_n.jpg

I'll bet anything you got that from a right wing blog, am I right? The late great Chris Hitchens was fond of saying of the Tea Party and their disgusting racist tactics that their attitude was "Try anything once, no matter how ridiculous."

That's a kid named Joda Cain from Oregon who killed his grandma in 2013..................

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Boy-accused-of-killing-great-grandmother-friends-226982031.html

When you use right wing websites, blogs, as sources your credibility is certain to end up at 0 shortly.

I believe the facebook post is fake. It is almost word for word what was called into a radio show (see link below) by someone claiming to be a friend of Wilson's. We don't know if that call is credible either, but it makes a whole lot more sense and fits with the physical evidence better than Dorian Johnson's version.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

Weird how you left out the assault no Zimmerman in your rebuttal.

Actually, not weird at all. It's irrelevant if 911 told him not to follow, he did. And even if that was a mistake in so doing, based on the evidence he didn't deserve to be assaulted for it. Which is a lot like the existing argument about Michael Brown - "IF" Michael Brown assaulted the Officer, but turned and ran he didn't deserve to be shot in the back.

Martin was 'standing his ground' OH! that law is only for 'certain people'. Right? Tavis hits the nail; If Trayvon had been armed he'd be alive today. RIGHT?

2:10 O'pinhead owned.

One store in Ferguson that wasn't looted....

tattoogunsferguson.jpg

He was lying head first facing towards the police officers truck. If he was on his knees as you say the force of the multiple gunshots would have propelled him backwards not spread out head first towards the police car. It looks like from the evidence he was coming towards the cop. I want to see the blood test, that will clear up the picture more.

You have seen too many movies. Rounds from a hand gun will not propel a human body backwards. A person will fall forward when they lose consciousness.

You have seen too many movies. Rounds from a hand gun will not propel a human body backwards. A person will fall forward when they lose consciousness.

Especially not a 9mm on a 300lb man who's running at you, allegedly.

Go to live leak and watch ISIS blow people away and watch which way the bodies fall. There are tons of videos of these murders both by handgun and by rifle. I've seen it with my own eyes. They fall straight back when they were on there knees, that is the position he would have had to be in to get shot in the top of the head. He was charging the cop as he was getting shot he fell forward with the last shot hitting him in the top of the head.

Last edited:
so they are still above your negative credibility.....

Maybe I can photoshop it back into the positive, or just become a bald faced liar also known by the term; Republican.