• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

***** getting serious now...here comes the U.N.!

Calling for an end to Obama's bloody fascist regime

U.N. Chief Calls For Protection Of Rights In Ferguson Protests

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/un-ferguson-protests_n_5688491.html

Sure, protect the rights of the people involved with peaceful protests... but, for the ones who are rioting while stealing and destroying other people's personal property and ransacking businesses, treat them as domestic terrorists.

ISIS in Ferguson?

Will Obama call in airstrikes against the Ferguson terrorists?

isis-ferguson.jpg

so OJ killed her based on his actions since?

You know my angle Supe.........Its no longer a secret that this cat Zimmerman has some issues....had them long before the Trayvon debacle. This dude becomes embolden when hes got his toys (firearms) and wont fail to invoke them. SO basically you have this hero cop wannabe stalkin a black kid WHO DID BELONG in that neighborhood. Carrying a loaded firearm which is AGAINST ALL NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH Group rules, follows this kid who defends his ground, kicks GZs *** on the lawn at night and dies for it.

Hes had run-ins with the law prior to Trayvon, we know of his events post-Trayvon.

You bring up OJ why ? OJ had his bad karma exacted against him, GZ is due his........

You know my angle Supe.........Its no longer a secret that this cat Zimmerman has some issues....had them long before the Trayvon debacle. This dude becomes embolden when hes got his toys (firearms) and wont fail to invoke them. SO basically you have this hero cop wannabe stalkin a black kid WHO DID BELONG in that neighborhood. Carrying a loaded firearm which is AGAINST ALL NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH Group rules, follows this kid who defends his ground, kicks GZs *** on the lawn at night and dies for it.

Hes had run-ins with the law prior to Trayvon, we know of his events post-Trayvon.

You bring up OJ why ? OJ had his bad karma exacted against him, GZ is due his........

You need to double check some of your "facts" about what happened the night Trayvon died...

I've got a plan

I knew you were borderline retarded. Now I think you are also borderline psychotic.

*sigh*

stalking a black kid...
I think you mean stalking someone he suspected may be up to no good considering the volume of break-in in the neighborhood community in which he (GZ) lived.

**** neighborhood watch group rules. I live in a townhouse community of similar style to GZ. If I hadn't lost my guns in that bird watching excursion in the Everglades, you can be damned certain that if you run up on me at night, I'd be pulling at my concealed weapon.

He followed this kid...yet it was the kid who jumped GZ. How's that happen?
Was GZ within his rights to "stand his ground" while this douchebag thug was on top of him waylaying him? Should GZ have died instead?

no justice, no peace my ***. **** trayvon.

You need to double check some of your "facts" about what happened the night Trayvon died...

Yep. No one cares about the actual facts. Just like this current case, the narrative put out by the media and the race baiters is immediately accepted and no amount of evidence presented to the contrary will sway them from it.

And now because he got a speeding ticket and got into a fight with his wife and girlfriend, that's somehow supposed to prove he killed somebody.

Last edited:
Sure, protect the rights of the people involved with peaceful protests... but, for the ones who are rioting while stealing and destroying other people's personal property and ransacking businesses, treat them as domestic terrorists.

We all know who the real domestic terrorists are and they ain't robbed or looted nuthin' .

View attachment 435...View attachment 436

I might be going out on a limb here, but didn't we already have the George Zimmerman trial, and he was vindicated?

I might be going out on a limb here, but didn't we already have the George Zimmerman trial, and he was vindicated?

Because of the racist white jury and the black woman they bullied into agreeing with them. And the racist SYG law which wasn't even invoked as a defense but is somehow responsible. And racist.

George Zimmerman is not "my boy", nor am I a supporter of his. I am a supporter of truth, fair trials and due process. He seems like a real jackass, although how much of that can be attributed to the fallout of being falsely accused of cold-blooded murder, it's hard to say. But jackass or not, the evidence is the evidence. He shot someone who was assaulting him. That is self-defense, and that is not a crime.

We are getting to the point in this country where if a black person attacks you, you might as well just let them kill you. Because if you defend yourself you are ******.

NO...im not so sure youre being quite accurate here because i recall you stating indirectly that GZ was just a victim of bad media press (from the Martin trial), even going so far as to say his GF may have been exaggerating **** when he drew a gun on her and her father during an argument.

But im not gonna go as far as to say GZ committed cold blooded murder but what he DID was escalate something when there was nothing that needed escalation or it wasnt HIS JOB to escalate, aggitated a kid who was minding his own business and the rest we know the results of. Trayvon died from a gunshot wound from a cop-wanna be with a temper (who just happened to get his *** kicked, right ?) Most males, white, hispanic or black, that are pursued at night on foot relentlessly by anyone they dont recognize is gonna take issue with the pursuant and words will be exchanged and at some point a confrontation will ensue (potentially a physical confrontation). In YOUR mind, the one defending himself (whom was stalked/pursued) is in the wrong and if the face off involved violence, he who instigated the event from the beginning has the right to shoot and kill w impunity.

And your suggestion regarding relenting to black folks attacking is ludicrous--and by defending are u ONLY SUGGESTING DEADLY MEANS ??? . Its my position that if youre attacked without provocation, you have a right to defend yourself even with lethal means but after youve exhausted non-lethal means. If its a cop then theres training experience and other options in which to defend or subdue an attacker.

What i dont understand with Darren Wilson is he is a cop and cops are trained in hand to hand combat. He, possibly seeing that this man is much too large to engage in direct combat, has alternative means such as taser, club or pepper spray. EVERY COP knows this. So whether he was charged or not, he used the most lethal deadly means in his arsenal to subdue this individual. There was a better way.....

I think Rand Paul got this one right. He said something to the effect that at that age he was likely to
have smart mouthed the police, but he wouldn't have expected to have been killed for it.

Mike Brown likely deserved to be tazered and not shot with a gun. If the gun was the only thing available, hit him in the leg.

I think Rand Paul got this one right. He said something to the effect that at that age he was likely to
have smart mouthed the police, but he wouldn't have expected to have been killed for it.

Mike Brown likely deserved to be tazered and not shot with a gun. If the gun was the only thing available, hit him in the leg.

You dumbass. The thug punched the cop in the face and tried to take his gun, then bullrushed him. It took SIX bullets to stop the druggie criminal. He most definitely deserved what he got.

NO...im not so sure youre being quite accurate here because i recall you stating indirectly that GZ was just a victim of bad media press (from the Martin trial), even going so far as to say his GF may have been exaggerating **** when he drew a gun on her and her father during an argument.

Huh? You may have me confused with someone else. I don't even recall commenting on that situation. Of course his girlfriend and his wife both dropped charges against him, so it is entirely possible they were exaggerating things. I have no idea.

But im not gonna go as far as to say GZ committed cold blooded murder but what he DID was escalate something when there was nothing that needed escalation or it wasnt HIS JOB to escalate, aggitated a kid who was minding his own business and the rest we know the results of.

If you "aggitate" someone and they assault you, are you then required by law to lay there and let them kill you?

Most males, white, hispanic or black, that are pursued at night on foot relentlessly by anyone they dont recognize is gonna take issue with the pursuant and words will be exchanged and at some point a confrontation will ensue

Again, you are not getting your facts correct here. I suggest you read a trial transcript in its entirety so you can stop parroting back the false information that has been fed to you by the media. According to Zimmerman he lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his truck when he was sucker punched. The fact that the incident occurred a full 4 minutes after Zimmerman told dispatchers he could no longer see Martin and did not know where he went, tends to support his story (as does most of the physical evidence and witness testimony). There is no way Martin could be running away from Zimmerman for 4 minutes and still be in the location where the altercation occurred. They were only about 100 yards from Martin's home. In 4 minutes someone in half decent shape could run half a mile.

The only plausible explanation was that he was hidden and lying in wait.

Let's also not forget that Martin did not have a mark on him. Evidence does not support that there was any type of physical confrontation between the two prior to Martin's fist hitting Zimmerman's face and Zimmerman's head hitting the concrete.

Last edited:
Where's Ski? If he reads this thread he might just go "kabloowie."

Shoot him in the leg?!?! What do you think this is, a Clint Eastwood movie?
Jeez, you really are a Pollyanna.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket."

Of course, the Liberals will insinuate that, realizing he'd committed cold blooded murder without provocation, he had another officer voluntarily punch him in the face until his skull broke so as to provide a suitable excuse for randomly gunning down an African American.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket."

Of course, the Liberals will insinuate that, realizing he'd committed cold blooded murder without provocation, he had another officer voluntarily punch him in the face until his skull broke so as to provide a suitable excuse for randomly gunning down an African American.

I can't understand for the life of me why the police aren't putting the full story out there. It's only going to add to the suspicion.

wait till the grand jury rules there will be no indictment

then the real fireworks will start

wait till the grand jury rules there will be no indictment

then the real fireworks will start

I might be wrong but I think the officer will be sacrificed.

I can't understand for the life of me why the police aren't putting the full story out there. It's only going to add to the suspicion.

It makes no sense.........Just like when this whole thing started.........the initial story made no sense.

Why on earth would they delay the officers side of the story???

We only get it through leaks.......