• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

I think Rand Paul got this one right. He said something to the effect that at that age he was likely to
have smart mouthed the police, but he wouldn't have expected to have been killed for it.

Mike Brown likely deserved to be tazered and not shot with a gun. If the gun was the only thing available, hit him in the leg.

can i have one of your targets to shoot the next time i go rent a gun at the range?
all the ones at my range only have body silhouettes, not any of appendages.
they do have moving targets, so i can ask the range master to put a leg on one to give a sterile simulation.
thanks in advance

Polo is a dumb ******. Praising Woodrow Wilson a die hard segregationist, while calling others racist.

speaking of guns...

where are the progressive democrats now? you know, the ones who want to remove rifles and pistols from every man and woman in the country? wouldn't it be efficient to go ahead and do this in Ferguson seeing as how a group of citizens have amassed there? That would certainly be peaceful, considering the good reverends are there signing these people up to vote Democrat.

Don't get me wrong, I am all about people having the right to vote... However, only the democrats would decide to have a voting drive to sign people up to vote that are looting and robbing stores while throwing bottles, rocks, and shooting at police officers... Sounds like the type of people I want to vote for the next president of the U.S...

when_i_accidentally_walk_into_the_wrong_locker_room-45009.gif

However, only the democrats would decide to have a voting drive to sign people up to vote that are looting and robbing stores while throwing bottles, rocks, and shooting at police officers...

Gotta to take advantage of their base coming together for a community event.

Vote early. Vote often. You people.

It doesn't make much sense if the police officer sustained serious injury, that they haven't released the photo's.
Seems like the photos and this story would have ended a lot of the protesting.

It doesn't make much sense if the police officer sustained serious injury, that they haven't released the photo's.

You mean like Zimmerman's did? Let's see, the reaction ran the gamut from "He punched himself in the face" to "That's nothing but a couple of tiny scratches".

People see what they want to see. The protesters do not want to hear that Wilson was justified, and will never accept it no matter what the evidence. That said I don't get why they are keeping it to themselves.

You're a Liberal, you know how this playbook goes. Audio's been released of a witness stating that he bumrushed the cop, and wouldn't stop coming. Ignored. The Police statement has been ignored. The fairly obvious autopsy conclusions will be ignored. And the police officer's injuries will be ignored as well. Libs got it all figured out, and we know how they deal with facts. They ignore them or re-write history to fit the political agenda at hand.

Facts will not matter in this case.

I don't know, generally I would assume you would complete an investigation and go to trial before releasing evidence to the masses.

So as not to taint the evidence, influence teh jury...etc...etc.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket."

Of course, the Liberals will insinuate that, realizing he'd committed cold blooded murder without provocation, he had another officer voluntarily punch him in the face until his skull broke so as to provide a suitable excuse for randomly gunning down an African American.

I've had the exact same injury. Hurts like no pain I've ever experienced. I got mine from either a punch or a headbutt to the face (I was blindsided by a kid at work and never saw it coming....just FELT it). In any case, my eye was messed up for DAYS. Swollen shut the first night. I can see (no pun intended) that this could be a reason for so many shots fired by Officer Warren- he honestly couldn't see his target.

Gang sign?
(Just wanted to see Polo's head explode).

Doesn't bother me you have to establish a rapport and have a dialogue, of course you guys would probably send Andy Griffith with a box of Ritz crackers.

That's how out of touch you are.

I love how the media will only refer to him as "unarmed African American Mike Brown". Why not "strong armed robbery suspect Mike Brown"? Both are facts.

We all know who the real domestic terrorists are and they ain't robbed or looted nuthin' .

View attachment 435...View attachment 436

Ahhhhhh..good ol boys. Ain't that sweet? They 'member 'Merica when she was good and pure.....

Here lets get a dose of reality:

The Tea Party is all 'bout fisKKKal 'sponsibility'

tea-party-guns-8.jpg

It taint 'bout racism at all

Tea-Party-racism.jpg

Just fer you. You'll love it the first 45 seconds you get a latino thug, you know how those people are they love sexually assulting women in broad daylight.

Says the man that idolizes Woodrow Wilson.

Doesn't bother me you have to establish a rapport and have a dialogue, of course you guys would probably send Andy Griffith with a box of Ritz crackers.

That's how out of touch you are.

So you're saying that black people can only relate peacefully to other black people? Kind of racist of you isn't it?

The little powder blue helmets show up in MO and polo gets his wish. You'll see the militia's come out.

And why can't U.N. troops come here? Who do you think we are?

We're not the country that bullies poor countries into taking their next door countries refugees whenever a crisis occurs so we don't have to deal with them, then when we run into the same situation(after Bush signs an agreement) we run people off our border, are we?

Are we those kind Christian-Kindler gentler hypocrites the world claims we are? U.N. troops can come here as far as I'm concerned just like any other nation where the civil government can't be trusted.

Of course before we would allow that we would just Federalize the Missouri National Guard.

I love how the media will only refer to him as "unarmed African American Mike Brown". Why not "strong armed robbery suspect Mike Brown"? Both are facts.

How about 'murder suspect Darrell Wilson'

So you're saying that black people can only relate peacefully to other black people? Kind of racist of you isn't it?

Nah I think Vanilla Ice can keep it just as real as Public Enemy, don't you?

And why can't U.N. troops come here? Who do you think we are?

We're not the country that bullies poor countries into taking their next door countries refugees whenever a crisis occurs so we don't have to deal with them, then when we run into the same situation(after Bush signs an agreement) we run people off our border, are we?

Are we those kind Christian-Kindler gentler hypocrites the world claims we are? U.N. troops can come here as far as I'm concerned just like any other nation where the civil government can't be trusted.

Of course before we would allow that we would just Federalize the Missouri National Guard.
You mean the "can't criticize religion" UN? Be careful what you wish for.

Says the man that idolizes Woodrow Wilson.

I don't idolize Wilson Just saying he was a smart guy. I also didn't phrase that post right, I meant Obama was the 3rd smartest hence the 'slick willy' mention. Bill Clinton is second of course.

I don't idolize Wilson Just saying he was a smart guy. I also didn't phrase that post right, I meant Obama was the 3rd smartest hence the 'slick willy' mention. Bill Clinton is second of course.
Nice avatar Polio. Well earned.

Wilson was a racist and a segregationist. He was a disaster of a president.