• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

I don't idolize Wilson Just saying he was a smart guy. I also didn't phrase that post right, I meant Obama was the 3rd smartest hence the 'slick willy' mention. Bill Clinton is second of course.

You are so delusional, it's amazing.

Please, provide evidence of Obama and being smart. Including his college works, transcripts, and then fast forward to his despicable tenure as President. Provide evidence of his intelligence.

Speeches and fund raising don't count - that's all teleprompter-driven.

He's going down as the worst President in US history, and it won't be close.

I don't idolize Wilson Just saying he was a smart guy. I also didn't phrase that post right, I meant Obama was the 3rd smartest hence the 'slick willy' mention. Bill Clinton is second of course.

devine.gif

I've had the exact same injury. Hurts like no pain I've ever experienced. I got mine from either a punch or a headbutt to the face (I was blindsided by a kid at work and never saw it coming....just FELT it). In any case, my eye was messed up for DAYS. Swollen shut the first night. I can see (no pun intended) that this could be a reason for so many shots fired by Officer Warren- he honestly couldn't see his target.

It kept the otherwise fearless and relentless 2008 DPOY out of some games. One can imagine why shots were fired.

It kept the otherwise fearless and relentless 2008 DPOY out of some games. One can imagine why shots were fired.

One thing I was NOT examined for was a concussion....even though I am pretty sure I had one. I wonder if Officer Wilson had been checked for concussion symptoms as well....that could really affect the investigation.

One thing I was NOT examined for was a concussion....even though I am pretty sure I had one. I wonder if Officer Wilson had been checked for concussion symptoms as well....that could really affect the investigation.

True. He's actually a great shot if he put one in the thug's eye and one in the center of his melon while he had a concussion and a shattered eye socket. Bravo.

The President is at liberty, both in law and conscience, to be as big a man as he can. His capacity will set the limit; and if Congress be overborne by him, it will be no fault of the makers of the Constitution, – it will be from no lack of constitutional powers on its part, but only because the President has the nation behind him, and the Congress has not.
- Woodrow.

Obama follows this philosophy, absent the whole capacity and nation behind him things.

They should make that idiot foot the clean-up bill. Oh wait, the whole needing a job thing...

I disagree. I don't care if his initial interview said he shot Brown while shouting "white power!". The proper response is not to riot. They need to prosecute every scumbag that looted. We coddle the black community like they are children and get surprised when they act like children throwing tantrums.

True. He's actually a great shot if he put one in the thug's eye and one in the center of his melon while he had a concussion and a shattered eye socket. Bravo.

"That is because he was standing over him at point blank range." PoloElfie.

If you just sit back and think of the Trayvon case and this case and think of which sides story is more realistic, it isn't hard to figure out what happened...unless you are a libtard like Elfiemalu

If you just sit back and think of the Trayvon case and this case and think of which sides story is more realistic, it isn't hard to figure out what happened...unless you are a libtard like Elfiemalu

Thinking is racist.

What makes Zimmerman's or the officers cases, more realistic?

Why do you find them more believable?

What kind of cop is this monster? Take your beating like a man, who cares if you die in the process.

In all seriousness, if you live in the St. Louie area and do not yet own a gun....you are a ******* idiot, because when they announce that they will not prosecute this cop **** is gonna hit the fan.

Holder, who was expected to head to Ferguson, Missouri, and meet with law enforcement officers and federal investigators, made his first stop Wednesday at the Florissant campus of St. Louis Community College, near the suburb of Ferguson where Brown was shot Aug. 9.

Kiyanda Welch said Holder talked to her and other students about the unrest and their own interaction with police. The attorney general told the group, “change is coming,” Welch said.
- from http://kxan.com/2014/08/20/holder-change-is-coming-after-police-shooting/

What kind of change is this assclown thinking about, I wonder? Er, dealing with the ******** making life hell for the town and driving out businesses with their lawlessness? Doubt it.

What makes Zimmerman's or the officers cases, more realistic?

Why do you find them more believable?

Logic... in the most recent case, how is someone going to reach out of his car and pull a 6'4" 292 lb. man in through the window of his car...how strong would someone have to be for that... The police officer has nothing on his record for six years and decides to shoot someone in cold blood for jay walking? or a kid who just strongarmed a convenience store worker to steal cigars with pot in his system decides to punch a cop and things end badly for him?

Logic... in the most recent case, how is someone going to reach out of his car and pull a 6'4" 292 lb. man in through the window of his car...how strong would someone have to be for that... The police officer has nothing on his record for six years and decides to shoot someone in cold blood for jay walking? or a kid who just strongarmed a convenience store worker to steal cigars with pot in his system decides to punch a cop and things end badly for him?

TBH,it would have been believable if the POS officer didn't put 6 slugs in the kid (and 2 in the head) and if the autopsy would have revealed some sort of struggle, and if Mike Brown actually was a criminal, and if the eye witness accounts didnt reveal that Mike Brown was heading away from the car when he was shot.

TBH,it would have been believable if the POS officer didn't put 6 slugs in the kid (and 2 in the head) and if the autopsy would have revealed some sort of struggle, and if Mike Brown actually was a criminal, and if the eye witness accounts didnt reveal that Mike Brown was heading away from the car when he was shot.

So you are going to believe the eyewitness accounts....some of which have been changed? And how was he going away from the car if he was shot in the front and not in the back?

Heading away from the car and he was shot in the front? Please explain? Can the officer make his bullets curve around the kid and hit him in the front since he was walking away?

"Welcome to RedFlag News—Aggregating the News the Mainstream Media Distort and Ignore—all handpicked by J.R. Elliott.

Ranked in the Top 25 Conservative Websites for 2013"
If you see something published that isn't true, please point it out. On the other hand, if this proves to be true, and is not reported in your chosen lefty source, then who here is the dummy?