• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

So you are going to believe the eyewitness accounts....some of which have been changed? And how was he going away from the car if he was shot in the front and not in the back?

1.) Am I supposed to believe the police report that took nearly a week to drop, and which also potentially involves the guilty party?

2.) Several eye witnesses (Piaget Crenshaw, Tiffany Mitchell, Dorian Johnson) all claimed that Mike Brown stopped running, turned around, and raised his hands- only to be mowed down by the officer.

Why do you dismiss their accounts?

1.) Am I supposed to believe the police report that took nearly a week to drop, and which also potentially involves the guilty party?

2.) Several eye witnesses (Piaget Crenshaw, Tiffany Mitchell, Dorian Johnson) all claimed that Mike Brown stopped running, turned around, and raised his hands- only to be mowed down by the officer.

Look at the autopsy report all of the bullet holes are from the front.

Yes, you are supposed to believe a thorough investigation, which has taken a week interview all the witnesses, corroborate all testimony, look at the forensics, and autopsies......instead of buying what the media is spewing out to sell advertising space.

If only that cop was gay and Brown called him a ******. The headlines would read "Hero cop stops crime spree".

I disagree. I don't care if his initial interview said he shot Brown while shouting "white power!". The proper response is not to riot. They need to prosecute every scumbag that looted. We coddle the black community like they are children and get surprised when they act like children throwing tantrums.

******* babies they should take being executed like grown ups, 400 years and they still can't get with the program.............

******* babies they should take being executed like grown ups, 400 years and they still can't get with the program.............

If we riot it isn't our fault. You see white folks are the source of all this unrest. White cops shooting mike brown on his way to choir practice...
Who cares if he committed 2 violent felonies in the last 15 minutes of his life? Why you gotta smear that innocent child? AMIRITE?

There is pretty much no doubt he was executed. Cop gets ego checked, can't deal and loses it. Look at the distance from the cop's SUV to where Brown's body is laying. This indicates to me that he tried running after being shot once, the cop yelled a command, he turned around with his hands up(as indicated by the arm wounds) and then he unloaded quickly on him. Execution.

The story they'll spin is that Brown charged at him(because everyone does that after trying to run away) while holding an index finger up on either side of his head ,with his head bowed(that will explain the shot to the top of the head) and snorting, officer Wilson not having time to put his matador outfit on had no choice but to use lethal force. This also indicates that Wilson's eye was no where near as bad as the bigots on here think. Look at the distance and the shot grouping if his arms were up. Bingo.

Arms up, shots slightly to the left, then drift right to the eye. That's analysis you'll get no where else but from me. The pro cop(since the victim is black) reich wing blogs and media will do everything to protect the killer.

In short you're right BigApple these witnesses testimony means nothing because they're probably thugs or on welfare...oh wait they work? Ahhhhh....they probably got one of those free Obama phones yeah that's it! Their credibility is shot right there.

I'll spare the obvious reason as to why the 'you know who's' don't acknowledge their existence.

I shouldn't have posted that here, it was a waste of original content. I should have my own blog, well someone will pick it up on Google and run with it. Let's look at the autopsy since we're committed:

As you can see if his arms are up the upper bicep shot lines up with the eye shot and the grouping is what you would expect at that distance.

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-master495.jpg

So when did you become anti-abortion?

Did I say fetus? Remember you guys don't give a **** about anybody after they're born, all you care about is kissing Jesus' ***.

If we riot it isn't our fault. You see white folks are the source of all this unrest. White cops shooting mike brown on his way to choir practice...
Who cares if he committed 2 violent felonies in the last 15 minutes of his life? Why you gotta smear that innocent child? AMIRITE?

Don't forget he probably had an Obama phone..I mean if we're going to demonize at least be consistent.

Don't forget he probably had an Obama phone..I mean if we're going to demonize at least be consistent.

I don't need to demonize. I know he committed one felony 15 minutes earlier. Allegedly he committed another felony right before he died. But a violent felony right before you get shot doesn't really look good for the "he was minding his own business" defense. But hey, lets not address the elephant in the room. Its not the fault of the black community that they loot and burn **** before due process runs its course.

I shouldn't have posted that here, it was a waste of original content. I should have my own blog, well someone will pick it up on Google and run with it. Let's look at the autopsy since we're committed:

As you can see if his arms are up the upper bicep shot lines up with the eye shot and the grouping is what you would expect at that distance.

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-master495.jpg

I forgot to add that at that distance even Annie Oakley could not have lined up those shots on his arm while the arm is flying back and forth with his strides. GREATEST MARKSMAN WITH A PISTOL EVER, WITH ONE EYE NO LESS!

His arms were up, he was not moving and as he fell forward probably the last shot went off the top off his head.

HE WAS STATIONARY!

You're Welcome.

Last edited:
PolioMoron says the cop got an ego check. So that means it's ok to beat the **** out him, shatter his eye socket and try to steal his gun. Holy **** you're a ******* idiot. That's no news flash, but your stupidity has reached a throw yourself off a bridge level. SMH, only in a libtard's world...

Last edited:
I forgot to add that at that distance even Annie Oakley could not have lined up those shots on his arm while the arm is flying back and forth with his strides. GREATEST MARSMAN WITH A PISTOL EVER, WITH ONE EYE NO LESS! His arms were up, he was not moving and as he fell forward probably the last shot went off the top off his head.

You're Welcome.

How many shots did he fire? Missed a bunch, maybe his target was moving. Also if his arms were down and the last shot was to the top of his head it would seem consistent with muzzle rise from firing multiple shots. If his hands were up he was up and down and all over the place. Not very likely for a guy who probably hits the range a bunch.

You're welcome.

PolioMoron says the cop got an ego check. So that means it's ok to beat the **** out him, shatter his eye socket and try to steal his gun. Holy **** you're a ******* idiot. That's no news flash, but your stupidity has reached a throw yourself off a bridge level. SMH, only in a libtard's world...

And only in the world of Repugnican mental midgets is the white cops account sacrosanct. Only his account is to be taken as the complete and total truth because COPS NEVER EVER KILL MINORITES FOR NO REASON THEN TRY TO COVER THEIR *****!

You can't even go to the cops for help because they kill you. Let me add to that go **** yourself you deluded bigot.

This guy is dazed from a car accident and he gets murdered after surviving that because of course as soon as the call comes through dispatch and the description says 'black male' your death sentence has pretty much been signed. At least this ******* went to prison, he should have got the gas chamber.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/27/us/north-carolina-police-shooting/

And only in the world of Repugnican mental midgets is the white cops account sacrosanct. Only his account is to be taken as the complete and total truth because COPS NEVER EVER KILL MINORITES FOR NO REASON THEN TRY TO COVER THEIR *****!

You can't even go to the cops for help because they kill you. Let me add to that go **** yourself you deluded bigot.

This guy is dazed from a car accident and he gets murdered after surviving that because of course as soon as the call comes through dispatch and the description says 'black male' your death sentence has pretty much been signed. At least this ******* went to prison, he should have got the gas chamber.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/27/us/north-carolina-police-shooting/

I don't care what color either one of them are. I'm a realist who believes in facts, not hype. I don't even particularly like cops. I've had my share of dealings with them. I've never considered punching one and going for his gun though. Just because the criminal thug on drugs was black doesn't give him the right to do what he did and doesn't give your sorry *** the right to say that those of us who are rational are bigots. "You can't go to the cops for help because they kill you." Are you that ****** up? Clearly you struggle with mental issues, both the ability to reason and the basic concept of right and wrong. The thoughts of suicide must be be running rampant in your tiny little brain. Go ahead and jump. Or slice your wrists. Or pop the pills. Whatever it takes, you downfall of society causing piece of ****. You can do it!

How many shots did he fire? Missed a bunch, maybe his target was moving. Also if his arms were down and the last shot was to the top of his head it would seem consistent with muzzle rise from firing multiple shots. If his hands were up he was up and down and all over the place. Not very likely for a guy who probably hits the range a bunch.

You're welcome.

How did he line up the shots on the arm at that distance? How wide is an arm? Did he shoot at the arm a while then aim up at his head after he got bored? Does he have one of those gears like the world war 2 planes used to have to shoot between the prop blades, in other words as Brown "charges" his arm goes back...he waits....his arm comes forward he shoots, his arm goes back.....he waits...lol That's alot of time.

Muzzle rise...from his forearm to his eyeball socket....wow.. you sure there wasn't a guy on the grassy knoll? What is more likely and actually makes sense is his arms were up. The pattern is circular when his arms are up, which is what you expect, and your right if he shot more they would have been around that circular group whizzing by his ears,arms.

Muzzle rise from more than likely a .40 calibre pistol which is what cops and little girls use...lol.. as if he's shooting a .50 desert eagle.

How did he line up the shots on the arm at that distance? How wide is an arm? Did he shoot at the arm a while then aim up at his head after he got bored? Does he have one of those gears like the world war 2 planes used to have to shoot between the prop blades, in other words as Brown "charges" his arm goes back...he waits....his arm comes forward he shoots, his arm goes back.....he waits...lol That's alot of time.

Muzzle rise...from his forearm to his eyeball socket....wow.. you sure there wasn't a guy on the grassy knoll? What is more likely and actually makes sense is his arms were up. The pattern is circular when his arms are up, which is what you expect, and your right if he shot more they would have been around that circular group whizzing by his ears,arms.

Muzzle rise from more than likely a .40 calibre pistol which is what cops and little girls use...lol.. as if he's shooting a .50 desert eagle.

I'd wager that he aimed center mass, and arms swinging (from running at popo). Have you fired a glock .40? I'm guessing that's what he used. I had one. Snappiest little pistol I've ever shot. Muzzle rise? You betcha.

I'd wager that he aimed center mass, and arms swinging (from running at popo). Have you fired a glock .40? I'm guessing that's what he used. I had one. Snappiest little pistol I've ever shot. Muzzle rise? You betcha.

And not one hit to the torso........if he fired more as you said that makes my case even more solid. He must have been aiming way too high for someone who spends a lot of time at the range and knows his weapon. Oh yeah his eye was messed up but still a great group, Annie Oakley great.

Or he shot him with his arms up and stationary which make more sense unless you have an agenda.....nahhhhhhh.