• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Michael Brown's blood on Officer Wilson's gun, uniform and inside his car...the innocent young teen who was shot while running away with his hands up...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e1a9a-56f2-11e4-ba4b-f6333e2c0453_story.html

Yeah but what about all of those eyewitness's that saw him running away when he was shot and he never hit the officer or reached inside of the patrol car. That evidence must have been planted by all of those dirty, young unarmed innocent black men killers.sarcasm

Michael Brown's blood on Officer Wilson's gun, uniform and inside his car...the innocent young teen who was shot while running away with his hands up...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e1a9a-56f2-11e4-ba4b-f6333e2c0453_story.html

All this means is that the officer touched the body after the shooting, which is not at all unusual. Most departments require officers to cuff and provide first aid after shootings. If the officer followed that procedure he was probably covered in blood.

All this means is that the officer touched the body after the shooting, which is not at all unusual. Most departments require officers to cuff and provide first aid after shootings. If the officer followed that procedure he was probably covered in blood.

Really? Is that ALL this means? I'm curious as to where you got your criminal law degree.

Really? Is that ALL this means? I'm curious as to where you got your criminal law degree.

Yes, that is all that it means. He duties required him to touch the man he shot. If you've had any experience with blood you know it gets everywhere because it's sticky. Trace amounts of it can be found in almost every room in your house, in your car, or any place else that does not get laundered or bleached regularly.

I have no idea what happened. But this is no evidence of anything. The cop had to drive that car back to the station, so it makes sense that he got blood in it since he had blood on him. He probably had blood on him from handling the body after it was shot, as per procedure. If he did his job correctly after the shooting, there would be blood on his person and in his cruiser.

An interesting thing to consider: they say his weapon had blood on it, but not where on the weapon. That would be useful information. If there's blood on parts of his weapon that would be covered by his holster, and blood INSIDE his holster, that would bolster the case that he was close enough to Brown during the shooting to have blood splattered on him.

But the mere presence of blood tells us nothing.

Yes, that is all that it means. He duties required him to touch the man he shot. If you've had any experience with blood you know it gets everywhere because it's sticky. Trace amounts of it can be found in almost every room in your house, in your car, or any place else that does not get laundered or bleached regularly.

I have no idea what happened. But this is no evidence of anything. The cop had to drive that car back to the station, so it makes sense that he got blood in it since he had blood on him. He probably had blood on him from handling the body after it was shot, as per procedure. If he did his job correctly after the shooting, there would be blood on his person and in his cruiser.

An interesting thing to consider: they say his weapon had blood on it, but not where on the weapon. That would be useful information. If there's blood on parts of his weapon that would be covered by his holster, and blood INSIDE his holster, that would bolster the case that he was close enough to Brown during the shooting to have blood splattered on him.

I would love it if you would provide a link, video or evidence that
a) he touched Brown after shooting him
b) he cuffed Brown
c) that he actually drove his car back to the station, that someone else didn't since it was a part of the actual crime scene.

It appears that you witnessed the crime or have inside information. Brown's dead body lying in the street did not appear to be cuffed.

In the case of a fatality, the officer is also required to perform an autopsy.

Dead Brown, not cuffed. Steel knows not of what he speaks, but damn he wants Officer Wilson to be found guilty.

1408384632158_Image_galleryImage_Darren_Wilson_pacing_Darr.JPG

54183f59ebbcb.preview-620.jpg

I would love it if you would provide a link, video or evidence that
a) he touched Brown after shooting him
b) he cuffed Brown
c) that he actually drove his car back to the station, that someone else didn't since it was a part of the actual crime scene.

It appears that you witnessed the crime or have inside information. Brown's dead body lying in the street did not appear to be cuffed.

Who knows? That's the point.

There are 100,000,000 ways that blood could have gotten there, not just the one that could possibly support his story. That's why the existence of blood is, in and of itself, meaningless. We don't have anywhere near enough information to know what caused the blood to be where it is.

Furthermore, I did say "if" he followed that procedure. I don't know that he did or didn't. All I have said is that there's not enough info to jump to any conclusion as to what this blood means.

Who knows? That's the point.

There are 100,000,000 ways that blood could have gotten there, not just the one that could possibly support his story. That's why the existence of blood is, in and of itself, meaningless. We don't have anywhere near enough information to know what caused the blood to be where it is.

Furthermore, I did say "if" he followed that procedure. I don't know that he did or didn't. All I have said is that there's not enough info to jump to any conclusion as to what this blood means.

You are correct about one thing. There certainly seems to be a whole lot of grasping at straws going on in this thread.

I would love to see a manual that says an officer is required to touch a subject that he shot. While you are at it, show me where he is the only person allowed to drive his car after a shooting.

You are correct about one thing. There certainly seems to be a whole lot of grasping at straws going on in this thread.

We really know almost nothing about this shooting at this point. Conflicting reports, snippets of evidence, and a whole bunch of people really wanting an outcome that supports their existing world view.

Did you read the article? Apparently there is forensic evidence that two shots were fired inside of Wilson's car...one hit Brown's arm, the other missed and hit somewhere else inside the car. That would indicate a struggle for the gun inside the car.

Or if you're the type of dumbass I have been seeing all over the internet today, it indicates that Wilson pulled Brown, a 300 pound 6'4" man, by the neck, into his car window with one hand so he could shoot him with the other hand. Yeah, that's what happened. Because no way was Brown the aggressor.

Did you read the article? Apparently there is forensic evidence that two shots were fired inside of Wilson's car...one hit Brown's arm, the other missed and hit somewhere else inside the car. That would indicate a struggle for the gun inside the car.

Or if you're the type of dumbass I have been seeing all over the internet today, it indicates that Wilson pulled Brown, a 300 pound 6'4" man, by the neck, into his car window with one hand so he could shoot him with the other hand. Yeah, that's what happened. Because no way was Brown the aggressor.

I have no idea who the aggressor was. There's just not enough information here to know that.

The cop shot him from inside the vehicle. We know there was a struggle, all the witnesses concur on that point. Whether or not the cop drew on his own, or if the Brown went for the gun is unknown. There is no corroboration either way.

Last edited:
The cop shot him from inside the vehicle. We know there was a struggle, all the witnesses concur on that point. Whether or not the cop drew on his own, or if the Brown went for the gun is unknown. There is no corroboration either way.

The cop may very well have drawn his gun on his own. However, if he was being attacked inside his cruiser at the time, that probably was a necessity. I don't care who you are, or what race you are, you approach a cop car in a menacing way and proceed to attack him while he's sitting in the car, there is a very high chance you are going to be staring down the barrel of a gun pretty quickly.

I have no idea who the aggressor was. There's just not enough information here to know that.

Does it even matter if Brown reached for the gun? Again, unless you are on of the morons buying the "cop pulled a 300 pound man into his car by the neck with one hand while unholstering his gun and shooting him with the other hand" story. I mean, that's just stupid. The only way Brown is getting shot inside the car is if he is leaning or reaching into it for some reason. That, coupled with reports of facial injuries to the cop, would indicate Brown was assaulting him.

We really know almost nothing about this shooting at this point. Conflicting reports, snippets of evidence, and a whole bunch of people really wanting an outcome that supports their existing world view.

But yet you were saying a few posts ago that you knew for a fact that Wilson touched Brown because his duties require(d) it.

The Officers own statements confirm what the witnesses against him have said right up to the last point where he opened fire and killed Brown. Officer Wilson states that he opened fire on Brown because Brown turned and charged at him, all the witnesses say otherwise. Why would the witnesses tell the truth about everything else and lie about the last part where they say Brown was surrendering with his hands up or at least out to his sides when Officer Wilson opened fire? Why would Brown flee the officer and get 25 feet away after already being shot and then stop at the officers command and then turn and charge the officer who had his gun drawn? That's the part of Officer Wilsons story that isn't adding up to me. If Brown did indeed stop and was trying to surrender as all the witnesses say that's not a legal shoot, Its at a minimum negligent homicide or 2nd degree murder. Personally I have come to believe that Wilson was either rattled and shot Brown out of fear (negligent homicide) or angry and shot Brown in a fit of rage for busting up his face. Either way just like it is illegal for cops to beat a suspect that is already in handcuffs it is illegal for cops to shoot a suspect that is surrendering.

Either way that ****** deserved to die. You do not rob people. You do not beat on a cop and you do not try to take his gun. If you do those things you will get shot. Why is this so hard for people to grasp? The best thing that could happen in Ferguson is if all these stupid *** protesters burn the whole ******* city down and kill each other.

Either way that ****** deserved to die. You do not rob people. You do not beat on a cop and you do not try to take his gun. If you do those things you will get shot. Why is this so hard for people to grasp? The best thing that could happen in Ferguson is if all these stupid *** protesters burn the whole ******* city down and kill each other.

Why is it hard to grasp strong arm robbery is not a capital offense?

Why is it hard to grasp that if the officer had shot Brown during the struggle NOBODY would have a problem with the shooting.

Why is it hard to grasp that Police cannot be allowed to shoot surrendering suspects?

Why is it hard to grasp that its MURDER when police soot and kill a person without justification just like it is when private citizens do it?