• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Gun sales in Ferguson triple as residents brace for grand jury decision

Gun sales at a Ferguson, MO gun shop tripled last weekend as residents - both black and white - braced for a spasm of violence if the grand jury releases its decision on whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson in the Michael Brown shooting case

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting/

-------------------

yeah - now just try to find 9mm ammo

They'd be smart to release the grand jury decision on a weeknight. No way anyone will riot with work in the morning...

They'd be smart to release the grand jury decision on a weeknight. No way anyone will riot with work in the morning...

Having lived through the 1994 riots in Los Angeles, I can state categorically that the number of protesters who are angry at the status of a criminal investigation totals maybe 100, while the loathesome looters and scum looking to steal something number in the thousands.

and on a night with below freezing temps so the firehoses will send out a sheet of ice for all involved

aU8fdUO.png

If you shoot looters, as a policy, I doubt you will have many future looters.

In order to prove we are not violent unruly savages who deserve to be roughed up and manhandled by police, we plan on acting like violent unruly savages who deserve to be roughed up and manhandled by police. Great plan.

In order to prove we are not violent unruly savages who deserve to be roughed up and manhandled by police, we plan on acting like violent unruly savages who deserve to be roughed up and manhandled by police. Great plan.

But if they get a free TV and some kick *** sneakers from it, it's OK....

Katrina_Looter.jpg

What are they gonna do if he gets indicted? They'll be disappointed.

Im not certain there will be riots. it sounds like the real community there is very anti-riot, and there is a lot of prep tp prevent it.. they need to make an ordanance right now tripling the penalty for out of town rioters. My guess is if it does happen, it will be driven from rabblerousers from the outside

Im not certain there will be riots. it sounds like the real community there is very anti-riot, and there is a lot of prep tp prevent it.. they need to make an ordanance right now tripling the penalty for out of town rioters. My guess is if it does happen, it will be driven from rabblerousers from the outside

Party pooper.

rabblerousers? Stay out of our thread cracka.

I still cant believe that stupid thug ***** of a mother of his is going to speak to the UN. I mean, lets put her out there in front of world leaders as a display of what our citizens are like. I wish I could hear the interpretations of her ebonics....THAT would be entertainment.

your caucasianism offends me

I still cant believe that stupid thug ***** of a mother of his is going to speak to the UN. I mean, lets put her out there in front of world leaders as a display of what our citizens are like. I wish I could hear the interpretations of her ebonics....THAT would be entertainment.

That's funny as hell. Would hit you with karma if I could, but I got this ****** up message: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." Kiss my ***, vBulletin.

Last edited:

What? Seriously? Exactly what profound and insightful commentary she be sayin'? 'Cause I bet that **** be raciss....and I bet that ho try sellin' those T shirts 'n **** out front.

If you are going to start a race war, now is probably not the time to have it..........shortly after everyone armed themselves with assault rifles and stocked up on ammo, thanks to the Dems in Washington.

I don't know if they are up for a war but they are surely gearing up for organized mayhem.

Ferguson protest organizers: ‘I sleep, eat and breathe this.’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...04fcc2-6457-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html

Ferguson protesters prepare plywood riot shields decorated as protest signs
http://twitchy.com/2014/11/11/fergu...wood-riot-shields-decorated-as-protest-signs/

Three prominent organizers of the protest movement in Ferguson, Missouri, say they are willing to die in the streets if the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown is not “brought to justice.”

The organizers told a rally in New York Tuesday night that there would be a fierce backlash if a grand jury declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson, The Guardian reported.

“If they can’t serve justice in this, the people have every right to go out and express their rage in a manner that is equal to what we have suffered,” said Ashley Yates, a co-founder of Millennial Activists United, who was arrested last week while protesting in Ferguson, The Guardian reported.

“Don’t come to Ferguson if you aren’t ready to die. Stay at home, as it could happen,” he told the crowd. They defended protesters’ behavior in previous clashes and encouraged “outside agitators” to join the fight.

Until it comes my way, I got all I need right here.
View attachment 775

“If they can’t serve justice in this, the people have every right to go out and express their rage in a manner that is equal to what we have suffered,” said Ashley Yates, a co-founder of Millennial Activists United, who was arrested last week while protesting in Ferguson, The Guardian reported.

did Yates know the Asian shopkeeper? I'm confused as to who the victim is in this.