• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

It's a shame that Officer Wilson will have that "stigma" attached to him for the rest of his life. He will never be able to live a "normal" life again.

I disagree.

There are many places he could go and not only be perfectly happy...but probably be welcomed with open arms. Most logical people know exactly what happened here.

You don't think the media would find out where he moved to and do updates on him? While he may be able to find a town who welcomes him, think about what the media can do to a person. THAT is what I was getting at. They would report on every time he took a **** and would report him as racist because his **** is brown.

I was in Detroit this week. Maybe the cold weather really will temper the riots. It was brutal up there and it seemed like crime was down a little. Just the normal car jackings was all I noticed on the news.

Wilson is resigning not long after some of those civil right groups unearthed video of him ordering someone filming him during another incident to stop and turn over the tape. He may have been justified in the shooting, but him on tape blatently violating the first amendment wasnt going to play well when he got off scot free...

The Blackhawk helicopters have arrived here in the St Louis area I saw one landing at an old abandoned army base.

Wilson is resigning not long after some of those civil right groups unearthed video of him ordering someone filming him during another incident to stop and turn over the tape. He may have been justified in the shooting, but him on tape blatently violating the first amendment wasnt going to play well when he got off scot free...

You are allowed to videotape police. You are not allowed to videotape them if it interferes with their ability to do your job. If he is trying to ask you some questions about the unregistered cars on your property, and instead of answering him or cooperating you stand there filming him with your camera, he's allowed to tell you to stop so he can do his job.

I was in Detroit this week. Maybe the cold weather really will temper the riots. It was brutal up there and it seemed like crime was down a little. Just the normal car jackings was all I noticed on the news.

"I fear the worst. Right now Americans are angrier and more divided than I've seen them since the 1960's. What fires this rage is that we've become a post-Constitutional society."

"It crystallized in my mind in August 2008 when I first heard the venomous rants of Rev. Jeremiah Wright and some of the other radicals surrounding Democratic nominee Barack Obama on a radio talk show. I turned to the young man working next to me and mumbled "These people are planting the seeds of a civil war in this country. Sadly, nothing I have seen or heard during the six years of the Obama administration has changed my mind one iota".......... Michael Savage

lmao, I was reading the comments in the abcnews link above and they got into a what % of Americans pay tax debate. Someone brings up that everyone that buys something pays taxes in the form of sales taxes. Someone then says that Michael Brown didn't pay taxes because he just went around stealing **** from Koreans.

Stay armed my friends.

"Word on the street" is that Michael Brown's parents have already been notified that there will be no indictment.

"I fear the worst. Right now Americans are angrier and more divided than I've seen them since the 1960's. What fires this rage is that we've become a post-Constitutional society."

"It crystallized in my mind in August 2008 when I first heard the venomous rants of Rev. Jeremiah Wright and some of the other radicals surrounding Democratic nominee Barack Obama on a radio talk show. I turned to the young man working next to me and mumbled "These people are planting the seeds of a civil war in this country. Sadly, nothing I have seen or heard during the six years of the Obama administration has changed my mind one iota".......... Michael Savage

Could not agree more. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I'd just as soon we get it over with.

tick tick tick

FBI Sends 100 Agents to Ferguson Ahead of Grand Jury Decision

In addition to the FBI, other federal agencies have also mobilized staffers to get to St. Louis today, sources told ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-sends-100-agents-ferguson-ahead-grand-jury/story?id=27084669

Wonder if they're there to assist with law and order or they've been ordered to "protect" the "citizenry"? You know, make sure no undocumented persons are persecuted or that no one is acting "stupidly."

Could not agree more. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I'd just as soon we get it over with.

tick tick tick

FBI Sends 100 Agents to Ferguson Ahead of Grand Jury Decision

In addition to the FBI, other federal agencies have also mobilized staffers to get to St. Louis today, sources told ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-sends-100-agents-ferguson-ahead-grand-jury/story?id=27084669

Wonder if they're there to assist with law and order or they've been ordered to "protect" the "citizenry"? You know, make sure no undocumented persons are persecuted or that no one is acting "stupidly."

The New Black Panthers wanted to purchase pipe bombs.

not quite

Two with Black Panther connections charged in St. Louis in federal firearms case

ST. LOUIS • Two men have been indicted on weapons charges in federal court here for allegedly making straw purchases of two handguns at the Cabela’s sporting goods store in Hazelwood.

A police source says both men are affiliated with the New Black Panther Party and were taken into custody this morning.

According to the indictment, between Nov. 1 and 13, Baldwin, also known as Brandon Muhammad, and Olajuwon, also known as Olajuwon Ali and Brother Ali, acquired two Hi-Point .45 ACP pistols at the store, claiming that Baldwin was the buyer when, in fact, the weapons were intended for someone else.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...5e29-947b-5c777ec2d70d.html?mobile_touch=true

Spike, where do you find this ****? .

from the Brit's, obviously

our PC media would never let such articles see the light of day

I am your beacon

I light the way of the heathens, so thou shalt not fall by the wayside

yea verily

now back to the news

uh-oh......shhhh, no indictment, see ya later

Court: Judge hasn't agreed to release Ferguson grand jury evidence if no indictment

In a statement Sunday, Court Administrator Paul Fox said Whittington will have to “analyze the need for maintaining secrecy of the records with the need for public disclosure of the records.”

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_d7774a87-205e-55e5-9138-7817d6bfd82c.html