• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Once again, glad I live out in the country. Won't be going anywhere near the Mumia Abu Jamal loving shithole that is Philadelphia when this breaks.

The organizers told a rally in New York Tuesday night that there would be a fierce backlash if a grand jury declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson
View attachment 775

So is this a travelling road show of some sort? Last I checked Ferguson is a long way from NY. Oh well, I am hours away from either one and am always well armed just in case. Good luck to all of the Korean quicky mart owners, Hope they have plenty of buckshot on hand.

Millenial Activists United. .........have protest, will travel.
I wonder if that is an LLC?

When is the grand jury decision supposed to come down? I thought it should have happened already?

When is the grand jury decision supposed to come down? I thought it should have happened already?

They are waiting for the "polar vortex" to kick in. Some people hate the cold, so it should cut down on the crowd size. Next Monday and Tuesday are the coldest over the next 10 days....Monday would be my guess.

Last edited:
I don't know if they are up for a war but they are surely gearing up for organized mayhem.

Ferguson protest organizers: ‘I sleep, eat and breathe this.’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...04fcc2-6457-11e4-836c-83bc4f26eb67_story.html

Ferguson protesters prepare plywood riot shields decorated as protest signs
http://twitchy.com/2014/11/11/fergu...wood-riot-shields-decorated-as-protest-signs/

Three prominent organizers of the protest movement in Ferguson, Missouri, say they are willing to die in the streets if the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown is not “brought to justice.”

The organizers told a rally in New York Tuesday night that there would be a fierce backlash if a grand jury declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson, The Guardian reported.

“If they can’t serve justice in this, the people have every right to go out and express their rage in a manner that is equal to what we have suffered,” said Ashley Yates, a co-founder of Millennial Activists United, who was arrested last week while protesting in Ferguson, The Guardian reported.

“Don’t come to Ferguson if you aren’t ready to die. Stay at home, as it could happen,” he told the crowd. They defended protesters’ behavior in previous clashes and encouraged “outside agitators” to join the fight.

Until it comes my way, I got all I need right here.
View attachment 775

Wouldn't it be easier (and safer) to just get jobs?

KKK ......"the Ferguson protestors are the best recruiters since Obama.”

helter skelter

They are waiting for the "polar vortex" to kick in. Some people hate the cold, so it should cut down on the crowd size. Next Monday and Tuesday are the coldest over the next 10 days....Monday would be my guess.

They should have done it today. Temps here in Wichita were 16 in the morning. St. Louis pretty much follows suit with their weather. Add to that the wind chill factor, and it felt like 1 above.

I am honestly trying not to be a racist on this topic. The problem is the facts just keep on getting in the way. Why do black people feel the correct way to justify a situation where a man is found not worthy of going to trial is to burn down a town? I honestly want to know. I honestly don't think I will receive a decent answer which I think makes me a bigger racist.

Latest word on the street...

Ferguson/ Michael Brown Grand Jury... Missourians encouraged to stock up on food, water

St. Louis area schools and townships are warning residents to stock up on water, food and medicine before the Michael Brown court decision...

I am honestly trying not to be a racist on this topic. .

you're not alone

PUDLplus_Lootie.jpg

I am honestly trying not to be a racist on this topic. The problem is the facts just keep on getting in the way. Why do black people feel the correct way to justify a situation where a man is found not worthy of going to trial is to burn down a town? I honestly want to know. I honestly don't think I will receive a decent answer which I think makes me a bigger racist.

I don't think it's limited to just black people. There are black people who are not invested in this ****. Just as there are white people who have taken an interest in this. The problem lies in the people who view this as a way of expressing their plight and how the bad decisions they made in life, and continue to make, are haunting them and continue to weigh them down. Thus, this is not about Michael Brown, as much as the media and everyone pushing this want it to be. This is about feeding the lazy me-first mentality and having it bloat until the "wants" do not coincide with what is given, with given being key. As noted previously, it's doubtful that many of these "protesters" are gainfully employed and are interested in bettering themselves so long as the government they are "protesting" against provides it.

It's not just when it comes to jury decisions.....remember Hurricane Katrina????

Latest word on the street...

Ferguson/ Michael Brown Grand Jury... Missourians encouraged to stock up on food, water

St. Louis area schools and townships are warning residents to stock up on water, food and medicine before the Michael Brown court decision...

Nice. That's the gubmint's way of saying "we can no longer control the monster we've created so you're on your own."

Civil unrest has actually been used throughout American history by many races and groups. It is a great way to get the word out about a percieved injustice. I mean even the threat of it is headline news. Go back to before our country and the Boton tea party... or even early on in the whiskey rebellion....

Now whether that justifys dying, going to prison, or destroying your own hometown is another matter, which also may be why a lot of rioters are transplants from outside the area. Of course there also is a faction looking to treat these events as a license to rob and plunder. Those people should be shot on sight.

What? Seriously? Exactly what profound and insightful commentary she be sayin'? 'Cause I bet that **** be raciss....and I bet that ho try sellin' those T shirts 'n **** out front.

"Let me axe all y'all a kwesion..." And I visualize the Embassador of Japan looking over at the Embassador of Australia with a confusious face and doing a tomahawk chop arm motion. "Australia San...ugry brack ***** want to axe us all?"

Another wonderful reason to have a good semi-automatic rifle with high capacity clips. It does not take much for civilization to go down the toilet. If an oh **** hits the fan a person can defend their keep somewhat with a few good rifles. I'd hate to see what would go down in this land with a nice emp setting things off.

Civil unrest has actually been used throughout American history by many races and groups. It is a great way to get the word out about a percieved injustice. I mean even the threat of it is headline news. Go back to before our country and the Boton tea party... or even early on in the whiskey rebellion....

Now whether that justifys dying, going to prison, or destroying your own hometown is another matter, which also may be why a lot of rioters are transplants from outside the area. Of course there also is a faction looking to treat these events as a license to rob and plunder. Those people should be shot on sight.

Let's not confuse real injustices with perceived ones.

wtf am I missing here? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/us/groups-in-ferguson-prepare-for-grand-jury-decision.html?_r=0

A day earlier, a different group, chanting “no justice, no profit,” met in St. Louis to announce it will boycott the region’s retailers during the Thanksgiving shopping period as a response to Mr. Brown’s death. - so they want to drive out the places that bring in money to the area? GREAT idea!

At least one group has said on Twitter that it was offering a reward for information on the whereabouts of the officer, Darren Wilson, and, at another point, that it was “restocking on 7.62 & 9 mm ammo.” - yeah that is going to end well, a rag tag team of hippie dipshits and Black Panther types going against the local cops, state cops, and the National Guard.

demonstrators have been given lists of items to keep at the ready for when a decision is announced: gloves, maps, protest team names and phone numbers, medical supplies and a “jail support number,” in case of arrest, to be written in permanent marker on a protester’s arm. - GREAT career move, nothing like having a felony arrest on your record, that is really sticking it to the man!

I guess I am just pissed off that so many people are falling for the rhetoric and the story the lame stream has cooked up. How gullible do you have to be to think that a cop was out to get this kid? Do the facts in the case not matter anymore? Do they not even know that this kid that strongarmed some Haji mart just a little while before and somehow ended up leaning into a cops car for whatever reason? Does that sound like the action of a sane person? This kid was NOTHING but trouble, it is sad that he is dead but he sure as hell had it coming. I will be very curious to see how many of the actual facts come out that the Grand Jury is basing their decision on. How far away was big kid when Officer Wilson fired his last few shots? What exactly were the injures that Wilson sustained during the scuffle in the police SUV? As for Ferguson? I couldn't give two ***** about that town, burn it the **** down and then cry to the rest of America when you have no jobs, etc. The only people I feel sorry for are the ones that stand up to the race baiters and tell them to GTFO of their town, but I bet there are not many of those.