• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

so much for the "innocent child" theory

Michael Brown was strong-armed robbery suspect, caught on tape

_76972724_76972723.jpg

Strong armed robbery over swisher sweets... Officially the stereotypically blackest crime in history.

Strong armed robbery over swisher sweets... Officially the stereotypically blackest crime in history.

no doubt - but it doesn't matter what was taken - 'Strong-arm robbery' is a term used where the offender used any degree of force, it's a felony

So the "victim" was a robbery suspect. Nice. All you libs in the media who were quick to advance your theme of racist whitey killing a poor innocent man can kiss my ***.

So the "victim" was a robbery suspect. Nice. All you libs in the media who were quick to advance your theme of racist whitey killing a poor innocent man can kiss my ***.
so...we let cops be judge, jury and executioner of people that stole cigars now?

after they've already been shot...

with their hands up, asking not to be shot again.

if this was a white kid, y'all'd be freakin' the **** out.

well, get ready...'cos it's coming to an America near YOU.

but at least y'all get some temporary satisfaction, eh?

if this was a white kid, y'all'd be freakin' the **** out.?

You know damn well that if it was a white kid, hardly anyone would know about it because people would not have been looting and burning the town down. To say otherwise makes you a ******* liar.
Also, no one here is high fiving over this kid being shot. So, take your temporary satisfaction and shove it up your ***.

awww....need some bleach for yer kleagle costume?

nahhh...probably only wear it on the innerwebs, huh?

Translation..."I cannot argue with that, so I will just make pointless accusations"

the Buster sez: "damn, you hurt my butt...'cos I agree we should let cops shoot anyone they want, especially if they ain't white folk"

**** off saltine.

Also, no one here is high fiving over this kid being shot.

the Buster sez: "damn, you hurt my butt...'cos I agree we should let cops shoot anyone they want, especially if they ain't white folk"

**** off saltine.

Yep...that's exactly what I said. I don't usually pull ******** out of my vocabulary, but you have earned it my friend, for your ignorance,

And I will be contacting Al Sharpton about the saltine comment and he will be pissed!

Yep...that's exactly what I said. I don't usually pull ******** out of my vocabulary, but you have earned it my friend, for your ignorance,

And I will be contacting Al Sharpton about the saltine comment and he will be pissed!
you're the one that jumped in with the 'tude when I wasn't addressing your post.

******** is probably where you top out anyway...

have a nice 'Murica.

so...we let cops be judge, jury and executioner of people that stole cigars now?

after they've already been shot...

with their hands up, asking not to be shot again.

if this was a white kid, y'all'd be freakin' the **** out.

well, get ready...'cos it's coming to an America near YOU.

but at least y'all get some temporary satisfaction, eh?

From what I read, the shooting was not the result of the stolen cigars and the criminal' robbery. The shooting was a result of the assault on the police officer by the criminal.

"Brown physically assaulted the officer, and during a struggle between the two, Brown reached for the officer's gun. One shot was fired in the car followed by other gunshots outside of the car."

The second the criminal assaulted the officer and reached for the officer's gun, any and all means of defense is justified. Clean shoot.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...el-brown-ferguson-missouri-timeline/14051827/

yeah....you're all right.

the ******* cop shot him down like a dog when he was already ventilated and had his hands up.

I'm out.

Please contact the police to give them your statement since you were there.

Once again...the point is that no one knows what exactly happened at this point and it does look questionable at this time. What we do know is that this young man was not the angel he was made out to be. I'm pretty sure that this cop did not go looking for a black kid to kill just for kicks. We will probably never know what really happened. It's a sad situation all around. One life taken and others ruined.

And don't go away mad...just go away. Or else open your eyes.

Last edited:
SMH... I just heard someone explaining the shooting as an african american honors student being chased down the road and shot from behind as he ran away with his hands up... Thank you Liberal media...

How do you become an honors student when you can't follow a one word command...STOP?

Once again, every cop in the us should be issued uniform cameras. The tech is fairly cheap these days and several other countries are using them. No more his word vs their word... no more speculation and guesswork... there is absolutely no reason for this not to be in effect. Cops, on the clock have no expectation of privacy. Shoulder mounted and small, it would only tape what is in front of the cop, but would be invaluable in shooting cases like this plus it strongly discourages illicit behavior.

There is no evidence yet that it was Michael Brown.

Actually there was evidence it was him when I first posted the story.

Meanwhile the natives in Chicago still slaughter each other like cattle on a daily basis.....crickets

That's racist!

I'm wondering if the witness with him at the time he was shot was also with him on video at the alleged robbery? If so, it is odd that he left that detail out when recounting the events

I believe he was, not certain.....it appears to be him. If so what's more "odd" is that he hasn't been charged. Whoever it is with Brown in the video is handed the cigars by Brown.