• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Once again, every cop in the us should be issued uniform cameras. The tech is fairly cheap these days and several other countries are using them. No more his word vs their word... no more speculation and guesswork... there is absolutely no reason for this not to be in effect. Cops, on the clock have no expectation of privacy. Shoulder mounted and small, it would only tape what is in front of the cop, but would be invaluable in shooting cases like this plus it strongly discourages illicit behavior.

This...it protects everyone involved. If I were a cop, I would be for this.

Bacon turkey!

AP_FERGUSON8_140811_DG_16x9_992.jpg

I don't think anyone is giving the cop a pass until all the details come out. But the story of him being assaulted by the kid holds more water now that the video of the kid ruffing up a store clerk and stealing has surfaced. Not too far of a stretch that him thugging in a store might mean he was thugging on the street too.

so, he was a young thug in training

BvFZ9xgIIAAgCZW.jpg

**** happens

BvFkjf3IcAAKopB.png

I don't think anyone is giving the cop a pass until all the details come out. But the story of him being assaulted by the kid holds more water now that the video of the kid ruffing up a store clerk and stealing has surfaced. Not too far of a stretch that him thugging in a store might mean he was thugging on the street too.

I think the point is the police have no right to shoot an unarmed man AFTER he is on his knees with his hands up in surrender. If that was the case then the cop is guilty of 2nd degree murder at least.

On a side note...has anyone ever seen a young person with their pants halfway down their *** with their underwear showing and thought "there is an upstanding young citizen" or "that is the type of person I would like to hire to represent my company"?
And yes, I am including whitey and all races.

I think the point is the police have no right to shoot an unarmed man AFTER he is on his knees with his hands up in surrender. If that was the case then the cop is guilty of 2nd degree murder at least.

If that's what happened the cop should be held to the same (if not higher, as confluence pointed out) standard as you or me.

On a side note...has anyone ever seen a young person with their pants halfway down their *** with their underwear showing and thought "there is an upstanding young citizen" or "that is the type of person I would like to hire to represent my company"?
And yes, I am including whitey and all races.

If I had a son, he would never wear his pants like that. This goes back to parenting. Even at 18, I'd kick his *** if I saw that... Both my daughters are sickened by the site of sagging pants or shorts. I made sure they understood, that was not acceptable.

Last edited:

Got no issues with this, at all. IF (IF) this is what happened, that cop needs to rot in a jail cell.

HOWEVER...I'm sick and ******* tired of this made up bullshit hysteria the media puts on us about "innocent black man" hurt by "racist whitey" before facts are in (and not a peep about white man killed by white cops in Albuquerque or the black on black slaughters that go on every weekend in Chicago).

We now know that "honor roll" student was a convenience store-robbing thug. We know minutes before his death, he roughed someone up over Swisher Sweets.

Yet we were told (and hundreds of millions may have believed) that a cop jumped out of his car and without provocation shot and killed this "upstanding young man."

What pisses me off is the media and Al Sharpton and the rest are responsible for the unrest in Missouri. They stoked the flames by telling a "story" (because that is what it was) about an innocent, never-hurt-nobody, on-his-way-home from church, upstanding African American man being gunned down cruelly by black-hating Whitey cop. Riots ensued. The cost unmeasurable at this point. When the real life fact is that this guy was a common thug, his behavior represented by his pictures that I posted before. He was willing to rob for cheap cigars and hurt and maim on the way. And we're supposed to believe that a cop in a car with a perfect record, with the door closed, reached out and assaulted this innocent young boy??

If Brown ran and he was shot after, then 2nd degree murder it should be. But to this point, just about every witness account has had massive amounts of suspicion cast on it. The guy proved himself to be a strong-arm thug. And the media once again proved it is a biased, propaganda arm easily swayed. And I won't doubt for once second if the story becomes "Michael Brown attacked the officer" and it was a self defense shooting.

Let's let the facts come in before more cries of "innocent man gunned down by white cop" ensue.

If I had a son, he would never wear his pants like that. This goes back to parenting. Even at 18, I'd kick his *** if I saw that... Both my daughters are sickened by the site of sagging pants or shorts. I made sure they understood, that was not acceptable.

We agree on this 100%.

Watching video on CNN of looting in full force last night. The police are being blamed for not stopping it. I'm not sure what they are supposed to do since you cannot use force against "unarmed, upstanding" citizens.

The wave of the future might be mobile businesses that you can drive into the hood and drive them back out after dark. This **** is ridiculous.

They bring it on themselves. Yeah I know, I'm racist.

FBI_MAP_GUN_VIOLENCE_zps9fc7bec7.jpg

Last edited:
The wave of the future might be mobile businesses that you can drive into the hood and drive them back out after dark. This **** is ridiculous.
It's here. It's called the Internet.

Tell us again why private citizens don't need magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

Watching video on CNN of looting in full force last night. The police are being blamed for not stopping it. I'm not sure what they are supposed to do since you cannot use force against "unarmed, upstanding" citizens.
State should declare martial law and shoot looters on site. That's exactly what they are supposed to do.

The ******* inmates cannot run the asylum.

Damn I'm gone for a few days and the world goes to ****.

Whoever talked about the personal cameras is dead on. If a guy riding a bicycle can film his entire ride then an officer can do the same.

yeah....you're all right.

the ******* cop shot him down like a dog when he was already ventilated and had his hands up.

I'm out.

You have absolutely no idea that's what happened. The only evidence any of us has seen so far are the statements of a known liar.

Damn, I don't know why anyone would ever become a police officer. Risk your life every day trying to protect people from thieving thugs like Michael Brown and if the criminals get harmed in the process, you are guilty until proven innocent in some people's eyes. No thanks.

This is all a small scale excersize of things to come. Clive Bundy's ranch, Ferguson, MO, .....BLAM! It's on 'MERICA!!