• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Damn I'm gone for a few days and the world goes to ****.

Whoever talked about the personal cameras is dead on. If a guy riding a bicycle can film his entire ride then an officer can do the same.

Don't know if I agree with that. I see the point, but has instant replay (which in a way that would be) made the NFL much better? Besides, in this situation, that cop, regardless of what he does, is going to be in the wrong with those people looting. Short of letting this guy walk of with the cigars, maybe driving the guy home, hell, maybe even helping him take out the tobacco and put in the weed, he is wrong.

Curfews are racist.

lootin' ain't easy

beer_looter.jpg

One less piece of **** wandering the streets.... Maybe two before it's over.

What's the big deal?

So they set a midnight curfew. I bet they don't do **** to enforce it though. They are scared of offending the looters. Lunatics firmly in charge.

So they set a midnight curfew. I bet they don't do **** to enforce it though. They are scared of offending the looters. Lunatics firmly in charge.

More rioting and criminal activity last night.

There's like a massive echo in here today

I still say if you want a good riot you have to go to L.A.

Where is all the video from this incident? I know there was evidently no police video, but whenever something like this happens, a witness pulls out their cellphone and either records or takes pictures. I'm sure all of the witnesses had cellphones which they bought with their hard earned money. Could it be that they are not willing to share because it will not support their eyewitness accounts?
Just food for thought.

we just saw my nephew's fb page with him and a few friends flipping the bird and he's anything from a thug. Those pics show me nothing. If he the boy was shot after surrendering then shame on the officer(s). Trigger happy. I'll wait until I hear the full story and the truth, if that still exists?

Y'know the whole "picture worth thousand word" thang?

article-2726609-2093C0D200000578-570_634x423.jpg

It will be interesting to see what the autopsy reports say. Apparently a friend of Wilson's called into a radio show and offered this version. Who knows how credible it is but it sounds a bit more plausible than the version we are hearing from Brown's friend. Obviously if he was shot in the back it's a completely different ballgame.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3193531/posts

'He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.
And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.” '

Pictures absolutely do tell you something, they just never paint the complete picture. When you couple a slew of thug pictures with video of the same person robbing a convenience store and roughing up the owner over cheap cigars, you get a bit more of the picture. Dude was a thug and the stories being told by friend appear at least to be in serious doubt.

None of which means he deserved to be shot and killed. But sometimes, trouble finds you. And by the appearance (this is all I can go on at this point), this guy was beyond looking for trouble.

Y'know the whole "picture worth thousand word" thang?

article-2726609-2093C0D200000578-570_634x423.jpg

Those are three very brave white boys. The partial bottle of cold medicine is funny. Looks like somebody made a little sizzurp before adding it to the shrine. There's no way all that hooch will still be there in the morning.

Those are three very brave white boys. The partial bottle of cold medicine is funny. Looks like somebody made a little sizzurp before adding it to the shrine. There's no way all that hooch will still be there in the morning.

Talking about stereotypical- only thing missing is a watermelon and some fried chicken.

Why are the constitution loving militias not in Ferguson?

We all know how much they love protecting criminals' rights (see Cliven Bundy). They love jumping the gun and assuming the government is in the wrong, why didn't they show up in Missouri? For that matter why didn't the Missouri militias show up? I know there are plenty of right wing wackos down there.

No matter how you try to demonize this kid because he's black and stole some cigars; the cop executed an unarmed civilian.

Where are the AR-15's and the righteous indignation over his civil rights?

Here I'll use the phrase you guys use as the butt of a joke since it hits that raw nerve of truth in you then you try to project it back on to me and other non conservative posters here:

'That's racist'

Please don't play the ' It's only the over reaching federal government' card. You know better.

Could it be that the cops themselves are suffering from Clark Kent/ Superwimp syndrome and can't be in two militias at once?

"Bring it you ******* animals".......... I said it to friends the first day and I reiterate it here today; I hope they burn that ************ from city limit sign, to city limit sign.

'Yeah there is no racism in America'---Steelernation

Where is all the video from this incident? I know there was evidently no police video, but whenever something like this happens, a witness pulls out their cellphone and either records or takes pictures. I'm sure all of the witnesses had cellphones which they bought with their hard earned money. Could it be that they are not willing to share because it will not support their eyewitness accounts?
Just food for thought.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168...tail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

Pretty shaky testimony to say the least but I still think those 'camo cops' would be a lot better off with tasers instead of AR15's. The police are gettin' a serious reputation for being too aggressive, not just in this case but all across the country.
http://www.steynonline.com/6524/cigars-but-not-close

Last edited:
........ I said it to friends the first day and I reiterate it here today; I hope they burn that ************ from city limit sign, to city limit sign.

So, you want to make the blacks in Ferguson homeless and jobless.

No matter how you try to demonize this kid because he's black and stole some cigars; the cop executed an unarmed civilian.

You have no idea what happened. There are reports that Brown slammed the car door into Wilson, shoved him back into the car when he tried to get out, punched him in the face and tried to grab his gun. Why are you assuming that the story of a known liar and caught-on-tape accomplice to robbery is telling the truth, and the 6 year veteran of the police force with no disciplinary record is lying?

So if you're opposed to the cops in ferguson and pro Feds in buddy's ranch, you aren't racist. But if your not in favor of the Feds in bundy's ranch and support the cops in ferguson you are racist?