• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Mysterious 'Oath Keepers' guard rooftops in downtown Ferguson

B3n3cWcCIAA0mkh.jpg

is that Maggie?

Mysterious 'Oath Keepers' guard rooftops in downtown Ferguson

is that Maggie?

Horse, meet barn door. Oh, you can't because you are so effing far away from the barn!!

Where the hell was this presence last week?

I love how everyone throws the word "unarmed" in to try and spin it. Like Wilson was supposed to just know that? If some ******* has the stones to attack a cop (who obviously is armed) then it is a natural assumption to figure that said ******* is also armed.

I suppose he should have just read his mind.

He should have known Brown was unarmed when Brown was reaching for his gun...

Directly analogous to global warming righteousness.

The two greatest threats to my personal safety:

(1) Cow farts.
(2) Racist, psychotic, Nazi-loving white police officers.

Wanna bet Wilson owned cows????

$18 trillion debt, ****** economic recovery, endemic unemployment, health care system set to implode, a generation that thinks it is owed ****? Does not matter at all.

Cow farts and racist cops. THOSE are the true danger.

only way to combat the Cow fart Epidemic is to Eat More Beef. we have to aggressively convert Vegans and Vegetarians to be beef eaters, it's the only way to save the planet.

The two greatest threats to my personal safety:

(1) Cow farts.
(2) Racist, psychotic, Nazi-loving white police officers.

Wanna bet Wilson owned cows????

$18 trillion debt, ****** economic recovery, endemic unemployment, health care system set to implode, a generation that thinks it is owed ****? Does not matter at all.

Cow farts and racist cops. THOSE are the true danger.

Don't forget..

(3)Nuclear war
(4)Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands

The white players should come out with hammers attached to their helmet like they've just been hit.

Or a couple of them could lie in a fetal position, while others pretend to swing hammers at them.

Odds on the NFL deciding they would have to be fined.

Tons of cops work security and traffic at every NFL game. Why don't they tell the NFL they are on there own for the next Rams home game?

This pretty much sums up my issues with this case, all of which had an effect on the grand jury one way or another, as outlined by a public defender in CA. (see below).

What has also been bothersome has been a complete lack of empathy for an unarmed teenager shot six times and left lying in the street like a dog.

It also bothers me to see an increasingly omnipresent, militarized police force, along with an erosion of citizen's rights.

While it seems many of you see the backlash as a simple black/white thing, the case of a thug getting what he deserved, and you mock the anger and rioting in the streets, I look at it as a slice of a bigger picture that is quite troubling and worrisome. Not just for black Americans, but for all Americans. Who the **** wants to live in a fascist, police-state?

-------------------------------------

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-brown-darren-wilson-testimony-san-francisco/

Now that grand jury evidence, including forensic records and testimony from Wilson has been released, Adachi is pointing out “biased legal and ethical decisions” made along the way.

Among those was allowing local prosecutor Robert McCulloch, who has strong family connections to police, to supervise the presentation of evidence, Adachi said in a written statement. As a result, Adachi said the police investigation was rife with the following problems:

• “Because it was a grand jury inquiry and not a trial, Wilson took the stand in secrecy and without benefit of a cross-examination. Prosecutors not only failed to probe his incredible testimony but frequently appeared to be bolstering his claim of self-defense. Transcripts reveal that witnesses whose accounts contradicted Wilson’s were rigorously questioned by prosecutors.

• Dorian Johnson, the key witness who was standing next to Brown during the encounter, provided strong testimony that called into question Wilson’s claim that he was defending his life against a deranged aggressor. Johnson testified that Wilson, enraged that the young men did not obey his order to get on the sidewalk, threw his patrol car into reverse. While Wilson claimed Brown prevented him from opening his door, Johnson testified that the officer smacked them with the door after nearly hitting the pair. Johnson described the ensuing struggle as Wilson attempting to pull Brown through the car window by his neck and shirt, and Brown pulling away. Johnson never saw Brown reach for Wilson’s gun or punch the officer. Johnson testified that he watched a wounded Brown partially raise his hands and say, ‘I don’t have a gun’ before being fatally shot.

• Wilson’s description of Brown as a ‘demon’ with superhuman strength and unremitting rage, and his description of the neighborhood as ‘hostile,’ illustrate implicit racial bias that taints use-of-force decisions. These biases surely contribute to the fact that African Americans are 21 times more likely to be shot by police than whites in the U.S., but the statement’s racial implications remained unexamined.

• Prosecutors never asked Wilson why he did not attempt to drive away while Brown was allegedly reaching through his vehicle window or to reconcile the contradiction between his claim that Brown punched the left side of his face and the documented injuries which appear on his right side.Wilson, who is 6 feet 4 inches tall and 210 pounds, is never asked to explain why he ‘felt like a five-year-old holding on to Hulk Hogan’ during his struggle with Brown, who is Wilson’s height and 290 pounds.”

Last edited:
They could have at least shown Big Mike the same empathy and respect he showed the store owner...oh, wait...

...and could someone explain to me under what circumstance Wilson would have tried to pull a 290 pound guy into the car through the window?

Last edited:
They could have at least shown Big Mike the same empathy and respect he showed the store owner...oh, wait...
You're suggesting someone snatching a couple a cigarettos off a counter at a convenience store deserves to get blasted, shot dead in cold blood. Nice. You should sign up with the National Guard near you, they'll be needing your ilk on the streets in the near future. ;)

The thug is dead - get over it

I have no white guilt, my ancestors came from coal mining Poland