• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For our resident Liberal Trolls

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Obamascare: 60% of online Obamacare defenders 'paid to post' hits on critics

A majority of online and social media defenders of Obamacare are professionals who are "paid to post," according to a digital expert.

"Sixty percent of all the posts were made from 100 profiles, posting between the hours of 9 and 5 Pacific Time," said Michael Brown. "They were paid to post."

His shocking analysis was revealed on this weekend's Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, broadcast on Sinclair stations and streamed live Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Her upcoming show focuses on information wars and Brown was describing what happened when he had a problem with Obamacare and complained online.

Brown said that social media is used to manipulate opinion, proven in the last presidential election.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2615774

---------------------------------

Is it Soros? He pays agitators to assault Conservatives. Who does he pay on SN?

What a pathetic law that people have to be paid to prop it up. Obama's failed legacy is profound. Only for those with their eyes open though. To others their Messiah could do no wrong. It is impossible to break through their awe of the One.

He pays agitators to assault Conservatives. Who does he pay on SN?

I coulda toll yinz that, I knew Tibs was a paid troll from the get go.

MIVVMp1.jpg

Last edited:
A law that the vast majority of my countrymen didn't want and was rammed through. The Supreme Court didn't do it's job either.