• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those of you who say racism doesn't exist. I have a few questions:

So we're operating under the premise that ALL the people who were protesting against the destruction of historic statues were Neo Nazis? Really?

You're being a child, which explains how your mind has been so thoroughly influenced after a single, isolated protest.

Why don't you spend some time reading about, and watching videos about, the recent 'peaceful' protests. Then come back and tell us about race-based hate and violence.

Or you can stop being told why that protest took place. It was a Unite the Right rally, it wasn't just about Lee's statue. It's a nice excuse for White Nationalist to hide behind, but don't think this rally was anything but a hateful rally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

You can also defend Trump all you want, and I've heard the arguments. I just want to know, if he isn't a racist, why is he giving White Nationalists so many wins? Just one of you answer that for me.

Also I've been to 4 Rallies so far. A lot of people in this echo chamber seem like they'd rather form biased opinions, over seeing what these are actually about in person. It's not my shortcoming for attending these. It's yours for not and trying to hold it against me for doing so.

I also really want you to think about this. If the center of the country is joining these protests, and that is who I am seeing in droves at these protests, not just the left, this election is going to be really interesting.

Last edited:
Wokeness involves hating your whiteness, history, and heritage. You should find some black people to prostrate in front of and kiss their feet for the sins of your ancestors. We are to blame the entire white race for the sins of a few, that happened over 155 years ago. Never mind that blacks enslaved other blacks. Pay no attention to the fact that almost 4000 blacks owned almost 14000 black slaves in the U.S. Pay no attention that we are not to judge all blacks by the actions of a few, but we should judge all cops by the actions of a few and all white people because of their skin color even if their ancestors didn't own slaves and were slaves themselves.

Personally I can't think of anything so infantile than to complain about "institutional racism" when no one can point to an institution that is racists. Remember blacks can't be racists but when the police chief, mayor, majority of cops, and the governor are black or Demorats then you have to blame the "Institute". The stats don't bare out their mantra of white police killing unarmed black men. It's a myth.

If the black community really want to get rid of cops. Go for it. But it won't be a pretty site. Like I've said before it's almost time for the divorce. I have no white guilt and I couldn't care less about the sins of dead people.

If institutional racism doesn't occur, how can blacks be triggered by one word?
If systemic racism doesn't exist, why did the KKK form the same year as Jim Crow laws to subjugate the black population during reconstruction?
You want to talk Dixiecrats? I think this side of the board wouldn't do well with that conversation...

I think your theory doesn't draw water as well, I have no problem with my race or ethnicity. I care deeply for my friends and family that fear for their lives when they are pulled over for a routine traffic stop. I just have a problem with people continuing to discredit human rights.

Had anxiety one night woke up and couldn't get to sleep despite having to get up at 515. The agenda is being pushed strong. Many channels, media is having themselves a frenzy. I had to shut it all down. I think it is frustrating to a nation one way or another. If you agree or disagree. Lot of communistic forceful message sending going on. I am stepping back for the most part with TV, etc, I watch very little, and listen very little to what is being pushed. You are correct the purpose is to divide as that is the only thing it accomplishes. They want people to hate each other. It is by design. The media is trying to paint white people as a villain, and some are buying. I won't be bullied into anything that compromises my belief system and I won't apologize for being born white.I will not show disrespect to any color based on their agenda. I continue to know ignorance isn't color but individual based.

But yeah I will continue to give these media hounds less and less attention that they crave in their quest for chaos.

Agreed, this is why I cut the cord 10 years ago. **** corporate news, on all sides. ;)

What exactly did Cope think he was going to accomplish? Did he want us to look in the mirror and be ashamed of our skin color? Did he think he was going to convert us all to the Communist party? If he wants to vote for people that want to destroy our way of life, go ahead, but leave me the **** alone!

He wanted a mass Humiliation Ritual cleansing.

If systemic racism doesn't exist, why did the KKK form the same year as Jim Crow laws to subjugate the black population during reconstruction?
You want to talk Dixiecrats? I think this side of the board wouldn't do well with that conversation...

I think your theory doesn't draw water as well, I have no problem with my race or ethnicity. I care deeply for my friends and family that fear for their lives when they are pulled over for a routine traffic stop. I just have a problem with people continuing to discredit human rights.

Joe Biden is the institution. He is the system, and has been for 50 years. If there is institutional racism, he passed the bills and it all happened on his watch.

Do you give him a pass and advise people to support him?

Or you can stop being told why that protest took place. It was a Unite the Right rally, it wasn't just about Lee's statue. It's a nice excuse for White Nationalist to hide behind, but don't think this rally was anything but a hateful rally.

You can also defend Trump all you want, and I've heard the arguments. I just want to know, if he isn't a racist, why is he giving White Nationalists so many wins? Just one of you answer that for me.

Also I've been to 4 Rallies so far. A lot of people in this echo chamber seem like they'd rather form biased opinions, over seeing what these are actually about in person. It's not my shortcoming for attending these. It's yours for not and trying to hold it against me for doing so.

I also really want you to think about this. If the center of the country is joining these protests, and that is who I am seeing in droves at these protests, not just the left, this election is going to be really interesting.

How the **** do you know? You where not there. What I do know is that the only people that had a permit to be there where the people that wanted to save the statue. According to you none of them where good people. So tell me Cope, where they all bad people or not?

You make generalizations about an incident that you where not at, and then accuse us of the same thing.

What are you going to do about Biden's racism and racist past? The Crime Bill, Three Strikes, and all that? The stuff Trump had to reform? All happened on Joe's watch.

If you're pulling the lever for him and think it consistent with all you've posted here, then you cede much credibility.

What wins is Trump giving White Nationalists?

You're lack of knowledge in this area is absolutely stunning. You are taking examples of the past and using them as if they were still here. Jim crow laws have been gone for over half a century. If you would re-read what I wrote I wasn't talking about the past. I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Right now there is no institutional racism. I hope you didn't really read what I wrote and just went on another one of your diatribes. But if you did read it and came to the conclusion that I was talking about institutional racism from over 50 years ago then something is seriously wrong with you. I was clearly talking present tense. You do know the difference between past and present tense right?

Give me an example now of institutional racism. Don't give me ancient dixiecrats or KKK BS. Right now is what we are talking about. Since it is all around us you should be able to provide at least one example of an institution that promotes racism.

. Since it is all around us you should be able to provide at least one example of an institution that promotes racism.

blm?

You're lack of knowledge in this area is absolutely stunning. You are taking examples of the past and using them as if they were still here. Jim crow laws have been gone for over half a century. If you would re-read what I wrote I wasn't talking about the past. I'm talking about RIGHT NOW. Right now there is no institutional racism. I hope you didn't really read what I wrote and just went on another one of your diatribes. But if you did read it and came to the conclusion that I was talking about institutional racism from over 50 years ago then something is seriously wrong with you. I was clearly talking present tense. You do know the difference between past and present tense right?

Give me an example now of institutional racism. Don't give me ancient dixiecrats or KKK BS. Right now is what we are talking about. Since it is all around us you should be able to provide at least one example of an institution that promotes racism.

If Cope even responds (doubtful) it will be meritless and not based on any facts or statistical data. Institutional racism is nothing more than an excuse to avoid taking any responsibility or accountability for your own actions.

Note how they want remote history to exist in their argument, yet they want to tear down every vestige of it in real life.

Won't re-post the 1984 quote about the "endless present where the Party is always right" and removal of statues, but it's important to note that all repressive movements first remove tangible monuments to collective history. The communists in Russia, Mao's Cultural Red Guard, Islam, and more recently ISIS destroying shrines and all pre-sectarian history in its wake.

The irony is that Cope is casting his lot with the most totalitarian and repressive elements in our society in the name of tolerance.

It's an old, old story.

Last edited:
cgaYqYH.png

This just in.............

U.S.—After weeks of hearing calls for police reform, local and state police departments across the country are finally making strides toward fairness and justice in policing. One major reform sweeping the nation involves changing the way dispatchers allocate police resources. Thanks to new technology, 911 operators can now require callers to press "1" to check their white privilege before any police officers are approved to arrive on the scene.

911 operators are also being trained in culturally sensitive de-escalation techniques, breathing exercises, and yoga poses they will teach to callers, helping them to de-escalate situations non-violently.

I feel for Berm, he does not reflect the cultures that we complain about here. He is a hard working family man that raises his kids with respect and has every right to be offended.

Problem is...sadly there are not enough bermudasteel's in the world.

I feel for Berm, he does not reflect the cultures that we complain about here. He is a hard working family man that raises his kids with respect and has every right to be offended.

I second that emotion.

So to sum up: Racism exists. This nation has more protections, laws, and lawyers (God bless 'em) to guard against and punish racism than any other nation in the history of the planet. This is the only nation ever to elect a leader who did not share the same race as the majority voting population. This is a nation that gives preference to minorities in terms of college, graduate school, hiring, etc.

But racism is still around.

Know what? A couple of weeks ago, we had a barbecue, left a sliding door open for a while and a wasp found its way indoors. Wasps are nasty little creatures. Amazingly enough, we killed the wasp and did not burn the house down.

Reactions: MTC
Hey did we ever establish which of us say racism doesn't exist?

There are a lot of berms, MTC’s etc.
We just get labeled uncle Tom’s or white washed for being responsible Americans.

I grew up in a poor community that built itself up on a decade of people taking pride in themselves
and using tax money for betterment of roads, schools, child programs like tutoring & community service centers.

Sometimes we have to teach the younger generation to value the work that goes into their well being. That starts with the ones they see as role models. In poorer communities a lot of us have a whole lotta nothing so to speak. I was fortunate to have a strong family unit. Parents who made sure I was doing the right thing.

Not everyone has those authority figures to keep them in check growing up.
We’re seeing the products of lack of family, lack of a father figure etc all grown up

Joe Biden is the institution. He is the system, and has been for 50 years. If there is institutional racism, he passed the bills and it all happened on his watch.

Do you give him a pass and advise people to support him?

I don't know what you're talking about since I don't watch news, but if we're talking about the 'you Ain't black comment' I thought that was terrible. I also thought it equally in poor taste, given the social unrest in this country, that the other side would make tshirts about it for white people to wear...

How the **** do you know? You where not there. What I do know is that the only people that had a permit to be there where the people that wanted to save the statue. According to you none of them where good people. So tell me Cope, where they all bad people or not?

You make generalizations about an incident that you where not at, and then accuse us of the same thing.

I will say, if I was interested in saving a statue, I'd make sure a White Nationalist group wasn't putting it on. I always consider my source material.

What are you going to do about Biden's racism and racist past? The Crime Bill, Three Strikes, and all that? The stuff Trump had to reform? All happened on Joe's watch.

If you're pulling the lever for him and think it consistent with all you've posted here, then you cede much credibility.

Well he served under our first black president so....

Personally I think both choices are terrible, but this year I got to go with the lesser evil.